[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender is a lie created to keep us separated and against each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: rcg.jpg (24KB, 348x329px) Image search: [Google]
rcg.jpg
24KB, 348x329px
Gender is a lie created to keep us separated and against each other just like race and class its all lies we're humans and a single species
>>
File: 1470517823204.png (365KB, 1280x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1470517823204.png
365KB, 1280x1655px
>>6762404
>gender
>directly related to lgbt
well I guess...
>>
>>6762419
It is gays and straights are the same they're sexual human beings gender is a lie
>>
"gender" is a part of the body's internal schematic of its parts and functions, the same system that allows you to know where your arms are in relation to you without seeing them. Gender dysphoria is a conflict between this schematic and the body of an individual.
>>
>>6762404
bullshit.
>>
>>6762435
How?
>>
>>6762404
why the fuck would I NOT want to be separate from shitskins and poors? fuck off, you aren't the same as me
>>
>>6762404
They're not lies, they very much exist, but you're right that we're a single species. Tribalism is the most natural thing in the world, but it's something we need to actively fight against in all its forms.
>>
Gender isn't a lie, but I'll agree, its used to separate the world's people far too much.
>>
>>6762404
>gender
>lie

no, it's not. it's literally just another term for sex.

i don't get it, but so many are so absorbed into this cultural marxism and the more than two genders meme that you forgot that just because you're a dude doesn't mean you have to identify as some third gender because you act slightly different to the pack.

same with girls. if you're into vidya, sports, acting like a typical guy would, you're still a girl. nothing wrong with that.

race is a truth as well (imagine different types of Labradors, different fur colour and slightly diff genetics, but none remarkably superior).

god damn. everyone is unique. you don't need to forsake biology to prove it.
>>
>>6763506

No it's not.

Look up the WHO distinction between the two.
Sex - biological (male/female/intersex).
Gender - social construct (masculine/feminine spectrum).
>>
>>6763653
>>
>>6762404
And yet there is a huge difference between men and women as is there a huge difference between different races.

Stop denying basic scientifical facts just to make yourself feel better.
>>
File: mosques464.jpg (18KB, 458x344px) Image search: [Google]
mosques464.jpg
18KB, 458x344px
>>6763362
What? Congoid race was nearly as advanced as the asian and caucasian one. Just look at this marvel of arhitecture.

How can you claim that it is inferior to Chinese or French castles?
>>
>>6763681
is this what mudskins tell themselves? lel
>>
>>6763652
i suppose your right. gender wasn't a work really used until the turn of the 20th century.

clearly we need to revert back to the term sex and only sex.

oh look. surprise surprise. there is male, female and genetic disorders(which often just default to their genitals as reference)
>>
>>6762404
one race the human race
>>
>>6762404
Race and class are unlike gender in that they exist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.