[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mtf but currently identify and present as male because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: o-ANNOYED-WOMAN-facebook1.jpg (280KB, 1672x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ANNOYED-WOMAN-facebook1.jpg
280KB, 1672x1000px
I'm mtf but currently identify and present as male because I don't pass but are getting FFS in a few months. I'm not particularly ugly or anything but i'm white and feel very uncomfortable about my appearance.

I'm a really sad and lonely person with few hobbies and few friends.

I've never had any real friendship with a girl. I find them very hard to relate to and their interests are usually completely different to mine. I also find them extremely hard to meet up with as their interests seem to be so alien to me that whenever I do hang out with people, girls will always be the minority in that group.

Now I used to think I liked guys but I realised it was only because of familiarity. I had a trap gf last year and she was really hot and she made me realise I'm way into girls than guys.

I'm not sure what i'm supposed to do at all to try and meet/date girls. On dating sites and tindr, women never respond, and I can only assume thats because they get a 100 messages per day. There arnt really any cool groups around where I live because I live in a very religious suburb.

How am I supposed to do when i'm a non passing mtf with very low self esteem/confidence, with no friends and quite bad social skills. Should I just try to find another mtf/trap to date and skip cis women?

Do you think it will be easier or harder after FFS?
>>
>>6761693
>Do you think it will be easier or harder after FFS?I mean, if you're planning to present as female it certainly helps to pass

>How am I supposed to do when i'm a non passing mtf with very low self esteem/confidence, with no friends and quite bad social skills. Should I just try to find another mtf/trap to date and skip cis women?
If you can pull it off without worsening your dysphoria/feeling like you're missing out on real pussy sure it sounds like a good idea

Then again what do I know I never had a gf
>>
Lol Rach come on... Asking advice from these degenerates ?
>>
>>6761693
>I've never had any real friendship with a girl. I find them very hard to relate to and their interests are usually completely different to mine. I also find them extremely hard to meet up with as their interests seem to be so alien to me that whenever I do hang out with people, girls will always be the minority in that group.

true, hang out with guys and mtfs

> I had a trap gf last year and she was really hot and she made me realise I'm way into girls than guys.

you had a girly bf, you're into guys

/thread
>>
>>6761693
you have a hell of a lot of emotional baggage, i can see it in that pic, and in your comment, i hope you pull through and find happiness & peace because you really need it, hang in there and keep chugging forward and dont look back

muah, (kisses from me)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.