[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 29 and I'm going to start HRT next month what chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (84KB, 640x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 640x681px
I'm 29 and I'm going to start HRT next month what chance do I have of passing? Be honest please
>>
>>6761686
Less than an ice cubes chance in hell my friend. Sorry you're a dude. That's how it's always going to be
>>
You kind of look like a roman emperor. I'm not sure whether that will help you or not
>>
>>6761686
what do the stars mean?
>>
>>6761729
kek
>>
>>6761686
You already look kinda dykey, try to work with that? Start HRT regardless, it can make you feel tons better even if you decide not to socially transition.
>>
>>6761686
low chances desu
good thing ffs is a thing
>>
>>6761686
Have you thought about growing your hair out?
>>
>>6761686
Aside from face which can get help from plastic surgery and end up 7/10 face pass, it depends on your shoulders which are set for life, will need full body pic but you doesnt seem that fucked, :) hope dies last OP
>>
>>6761779
Nothing just copy and paste them into the name section

>>6761813
I thought that too still deciding on if I should go short or long hair

>>6761837
Yeah it's curly af it'll be hard to maintain

>>6761729
>>6761728

Brutal but honest. Thanks
>>
>>6761686
already looks like a "pat"
>>
>>6761686
Your gonna look great, hun!
>>
File: searchcaesar.jpg (83KB, 385x362px) Image search: [Google]
searchcaesar.jpg
83KB, 385x362px
>>6761729
kek
so true
>>
>>6761686
lose weight
a lot of weight
like auschwitz mode
other than that grow your hair out, learn how to take care of your skin, get laser on dark hair, get electrolysis on red/blonde hair
and pray hrt does something
>>
>>6762012
Op what is your BMI? Change it to 18-19 and you will be fine.
>>
Hmm
>>
>>6761686
You'll pass as the planet Jupiter in no time.
>>
>>6762111
Nice trips
Nice name
I like it
>>
>>6761729
good bants
Are you Australian?
>>
>>6761686

None OP, sorry :(

Your frame and facial base is undeniably masculine, and there's no way of changing those effectively.

You should get on HRT if you're dysphoric, but it'll always be obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you're trans.
>>
Lose weight (or start estrogen and gain in the right places if that's your bone structure and not chub). FFS is your friend. Get your hair cut in a gender ambiguous way, and then when you get FFS get it cut in a way that flatters your face. You will not be able to go full time in 3 months like an 18 year old could and you will likely never be conventionally attractive because of your bone structure, but there is hope. It would just take a lot of time and work, but you're not hopeless.
>>
>>6761686
you are too man to pass even with HRT, just enjoy being gay if you like guys, you look like a sexy bearcub

the only MtF transgenders that pass are naturally petite and with feminine features already, and the HRT just enhances what is already feminine, thats why they make such hot looking trans, and you dont have that, you are built like a football playe
>>
File: 150122-news-dot-marie-jones.jpg (101KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
150122-news-dot-marie-jones.jpg
101KB, 1300x867px
Honestly? Yes. You won't look like a hot woman, but there are plenty of cis women with your build and facial structure. Unlike what our insane mtf population seem to believe, you don't have to look like a 12 year old Japanese fashion model to pass.
You don't have to be pretty to pass, you don't have to be slim to pass, you don't even have to be particularly feminine to pass.
Robert Di Fucking Niro passed.
Pic related is a ciswoman for fucks sake. Large, atheltic ciswomen exist. Plentifully.
>>
You look like plenty of lesbians I see in my city. I'm talking about the dykeish ones that are already about your age, maybe not the most desirable woman to be but definitely a woman regardless. If you said you were a woman I'd believe you, I don't know what everyone else in the thread is thinking, people on this board think that a woman is always a 10/10 kawaii girl, probably because most of them are chasers who aren't looking for your type.
>>
>>6761686
It would be in your best interest to stay a dude. Your never going to be satisfied with yourself and will problem commit suicide when you realize you will never be a real girl.
>>
>>6761686
I think you could pass pretty well desu, probably ever easier with time and age. Easy to imagine a transitioned you in a movie typecast as a middle-aged overqualified receptionist with a brimming sense of humor.
>>
>>6764434
exactly what i was thinking, just be happy being a male, be bi or gay, enjoy the friends you have, enjoy the sex you can get, life is too short to start over so make the best of what you are,

i am a bi male and i think he is a sexy bear-cub and i would totally rock his world if he was inclined to swing that way
>>
I'll probably get called a hugboxer, but I think you have a chance of passing, but not as an attractive woman.
People here seem to mostly base passing potential on whether you can look like a good looking early-twenties girl at the end of HRT.
You may still be dysphoric even if you do pass however, as you likely will equate non-attractiveness with non-femininity and feel depressed/dysphoric because of it.
>>
>>6761686
Honestly might be able to pull off the fat chick look. Also, know HRT can be a lot more (or less) effective for you than we can predict. You will never known unless you try and most effects are reversible or avoidable. Full disclosure, it will NOT be easy and you won't be a supermodel.

Definitely feeling the emperor vibes though. Would it be too much to ask for a toga pic?
>>
>>6761686
Let's assume this post is a legit one.

>I'm 29 and I'm going to start HRT
Do not suppose to get any positive responses on this board. Transitioners above 25 are generally looked down upon. On this board people tell each other to commit suicide. So don't take this board too seriously.

You have a warm and genuine smile. You are smiling with your eyes too. Overall I see the expressions of a caring woman.
Grow out your hair, get rid of facial hair permanently and don't lose that smile.
I don't think you need FFS. Just long hair, a good haircut (make your hair big) and hormones will make your face smoother. You will pass as a woman, the lovely motherly type. Consider yourself lucky.
Because this is 4chan after all: I thought of a roman emporer too even before I read it in the comments! But your expression is definitely not fierce and manly enough to be a true male roman. Make some changes and you can easily be the roman emporors sister.

>>6763060
This. Best post in this thread.
For most mtfs here it's not so much about passing, but about looking hot.
>>
>>6761729

Pass as Elagabalus.
>>
>>6761686
Ignore all hate comments lmao, too much jealous snakes.
You dont have too masculine factions. If you have a good hrt and a good hair + makeup u can totally pass.
If you do a good voice feminization whith train tou will pass 100%.
If you think that your face looks masculine you can always pay a good ffs and thats 100% success in passing.

Good luck babe
>>
>>6761686
I think you look pretty feminine as a guy. You could pass as a big/butch woman.
>>
>>6761872
>I thought that too still deciding on if I should go short or long hair
short hair!
>>
You could pass for an older mum desu
>>
File: FatTrans.jpg (455KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
FatTrans.jpg
455KB, 1932x2576px
>>6761686
this is what you would basically look like, is that what you want? the HRT will make you gain weight, so you will basically be a fatter version of yourself with more feminine characteristics
>>
>>6769907
well on the plus side fat people universally look like disgusting amorphous genderless blobs, so that's a win i guess
>>
Why are the stars just boxes for me
>>
>>6769907
>HRT will make you gain weight,
why is this a meme? just eat less and hrt won't make you gain weight
>>
>>6775984
people that are already a little bit fat have a propensity to gain more weight, they are just the type to store extra calories as fat, it is something humans evolved to do, no getting away from it, but diet and exercise is the only way to battle it
>>
Nope
>>
>>6775984
maybe it gives fat fucks an excuse?
>tee hee the hormones are making me gain weight! oh and i should be anyway to get those curves anyway... :P

i've gained basically no weight as i'm too afraid to measure food out now that i can't use weightlifting as an excuse
>>
>>6763060
>You don't have to be pretty to pass, you don't have to be slim to pass
Even being a femboy requires all of that. If even the fems say you have to get all of that to be a pretty boy and they're in a looks arms race, then what hope do hons have?
>>
>>6782438
what about the fatass mom on that hick reality show? if you looked like her, you certainly would pass, but you wouldn't be pretty, slim, or qualify as a femboy
>>
>>6761686
I assumed you were a FtM before I read the text.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.