[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never thought I would be into gay stuff, but recently I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (49KB, 520x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 520x674px
I never thought I would be into gay stuff, but recently I've been thinking about dating a cute femboy. Do they typically only go for other feminine guys or what? If you're a femboy/twink, what's your type?
>>
>>6761169
I know very few other femboys (that didn't go full retard), and I like both femenine and normal guys, maybe even athletic/muscular but not full buffed or thicc. Me neither, but when I heard ''you're very cute, you look like a girl, you are so sweet/cute'' a lot something snaped
>>
>>6761660
>I know very few other femboys (that didn't go full retard)
Is that a common thing? Are you guys less emotionally stable?
>>
>>6761169
I like guys that just click as 'cute' to me, not really necessarily feminine. Nice face, either skinny or thin/fit, and no facial hair is pretty much my type. Other femboys are really cute to me too though!

>>6762038
Yes. Yes. My emotional stability isn't great, and that seems to be a common theme when you deal with the fact that most femboys come to that identity conclusion after a long struggle with conflicting gender roles. But it's whatever, I don't consider myself THAT bad, but I'm still medicated for stress and anxiety.
>>
>>6762105
I'm more into traditional gender roles in a relationship. At the same time I dont really like traps. Does being submissive come with being a femboy or is it more subjective?
>>
>>6762184
eh, it's not that much of a rare sight to get a femboy that wants to dom, but usually i feel as though it kinda does come along
>>
Very masculine muscular athletic straight acting. Basically exactly what cis girls want
>>
>>6762038
most of us got bullied pretty badly. it's getting better, but you're still pretty hard pressed to find a very fem guy who wasn't.
>>
>>6761169
i guess I'm kinda twinkish, but I'm into jocks (football, soccer, rugby players, etc) and i guess older (40s) daddies that fall into that same body type
>>
>>6763753
>>6763137
So do you want a relationship thats more equal or do you want him to be the "protector" who would treat you like a straight guy would treat his girlfriend?
>>
>>6763137
>Very masculine muscular athletic straight acting. Basically exactly what cis girls want
Not op but this proves I'm straight for liking fembois.
>>
>>6763753
>>6763959
Outside of the bedroom I prefer to be treated equally.
>>
>>6761169
I am a twink and my style is twink, like me
>>
>>6761169
Just normal masculine guys, but not too masculine.
>>
>tfw want cute fem bf
>cant find anyone who is shy/reserved
>theyre all loud queens
Screw that
>>
I never understand how can anyone want to be with a femnboy when women exist?
You like worse things? wanting a femboy over a girl is like wanting pokemmon diamond over pokemon platinum,completely pointless.

I hope you all get a girl and drop femboys forever,geez.
>>
>>6765237
shut up roastbeef shill
>>
>>6765244
I'm just saying that this thread and people who like femboys are really stupid,because women are 100000000 better than femboys?
What have femboys have? nothing,they're gross,
Women,in the other side they're beautiful and charming.
I'm glad im a feminist.
>>
>>6765275
Men doesn't have nothing attractive,
You are wrong.
>>
>>6765275

this.

but im a virgin so i really dont know any better :3
>>
>>6765310
This remembered why i am homophobic.
I think u fags are really disgusting and pedophiles,i hope the police caugh u all.
>>
>>6765267
Why are you in this thread then
>>
>>6765325

I think femboys are appealing because they are basically a cute petite girl with a dick. Cute face, small frame, but without the usual female bullshit. If you have the slightest inkling towards bisexuality I can see why you would be attracted to them.
>>
File: 1465595207474.png (483KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
1465595207474.png
483KB, 529x470px
>The age of the emo is over
>You missed your chance
>>
>>6765439
I feel like it's making a comeback
>>
So I have a pokeball but am having troubles catching these "femboys" anyone know where to go?
>>
>>6765304

>posting on /lgbt/ telling people being a faggot is weird
>being this autistic
>>
>>6765733

tall grass
>>
>>6765733
Lady gaga concerts
>>
>>6765733
Gay bars, the theater, Internet, college campuses, art places.
>>
>>6765237
I laughed with the pokemon platinum joke ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>6765733
Oh, you could also try clothing stores, Hot Topic, record stores, maybe Starbucks.
>>
>>6761660

It's good to read this, the same thing is happening to me. I'm addicted to femininity, and tho I'm happy with how I am and don't wish to be a girl, I want to act like one pretty much 24/7. Something does snap when you realize you can look like a cute girl, especially if it's easy for you.
>>
>>6763985
No it doesn't work like that anon
>You'll still end up eventually sucking his dick
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 224x225px
>>6765267
>>6765237
>>
>>6762038
>Is that a common thing? Are you guys less emotionally stable?
I have minor depression and anxiety issues, but it's not something other people really notice. It gets better when I work a full time job (like I do at the moment) and/or have frequent social interaction.

Drama, mood swings or hysteria are alien concepts to me.
>>
>>6767274
kik? you're basically the stuff of dreams
>>
>>6762038
Femboys are not stable, but aren't tranny levels of batshit. Basically never stick your dick in a tranny they are way too crazy. If going for a feminine guy the best warning signs to find a different one is if they immediately start talking shit about an ex, or display signs of narcissism.
>>
File: 1470077745962.jpg (51KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470077745962.jpg
51KB, 480x350px
>just want a monogamous relationship with a qt femboy/twink/whatever the fuck whose interested in the same

I don't even care whether or not we share any hobbies or anything in common, much as I'd like one thats interested in more outdoors-y stuff. I'm just tired of being alone.
>>
>>6768481

Aren't most gay guys narcissistic though ?
>>
>>6765691
It's not, the "emo revival" came and went.

t. emo pro
>>
>>6768586
It's not narcissism if you actually are better than everyone else is it?
>>
>>6768370
>>You'll still end up eventually sucking his dick
Implying I'm gay.
Implying I won't molest him while we walk on the street.
Implying I won't reach over his shoulders from behind and grab his dick.
Implying I won't hold his gaze while groping him on the street.
Implying I won't stop until he drops his gaze and acknowledges me as the alpha man in the relationship.
Implying I don't have huge hands.
Implying I won't threaten to punish him for not meeting my needs.
Implying the punishment won't be him lying on his back on his bed after showering and shaving.
Implying I won't slowly penetrate his boipucci with my fingers while standing over him, hard and ready
Implying I won't rub my huge salami on his tiny girlcock.
Implying I won't slap him if he cries out or makes a sound.
Implying I won't take him into my mouth while finger fucking his boipucci.
(No homo tho).
Implying he won't recognize this for anything but straight.
>>
>>6769594
part of me wants to call out the use of >implying but a larger part of me wants a bf like that :£
>>
File: PLvcib7.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PLvcib7.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>6769594
>>
>>6769594
w-why did this make me shiver inside
>>
>>6763959
I want a straight guy. Its basically what I have and its awkward. We are at a resort right now and everyone treats us like a straight couple. Spoiler im on hrt and look super femme but I don't feel I can truly pass so I settle for being a femboy. Most of these domincans assume I am just a girl with my bf though. But I hide and don't talk much. It's very awkward. I wish I could be normal. I don't know how you guys would want a femboy instead of a normal girl that you can do normal stuff with. Maybe its cause your all weird and stay inside and don't want to strut on the beach showing off your hot bitch like normal men
>>
>>6769885
I dont want a girl though. I want a cute feminine guy.
>tfw ex bf was super fem and androgynous
>tfw he would sit on my lap in public
>tfw people would give us strange looks because they didn't know whether he was a guy or a girl
Just be confident and disregard other people. Be your bf's girl in public and in private.
>>
>>6769906
Well I try a bit. Idk. Its awkward. At least most of the employees here assume I am a girl. So whatever.

Ok I understand you. You are like my bf. He is gay but he really like feminine attractive white guys that have nice features. But he likes me a lot even though I am more feminine than those guys.

He's straight acting too I am happy to have him. I would like for him to hit the gym more he's really wearing out the dad bod and I would prefer he is more buff.

Rememeber anyone who is attracted to maasculinity is attracted to muscles. Its just brain chemistry.
>>
>>6770107
Is he much bigger than you or are you the same size? Maybe that's why they assume youre a girl.
>>
>>6770107
>Rememeber anyone who is attracted to maasculinity is attracted to muscles. Its just brain chemistry.
Abdominal muscles with just the right amount of definition is one of the hottest things there is famalam
>>
>>6768439

Oh I'm crazy, you don't want to deal with this level of crazy haha
>>
Is it just me or is it really rare to see a masc/fem couple IRL? Usually you just see masc/masc and fem/fem.
>>
>>6765187
>>6765192
Maybe you only pay attention to people who want your attention
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 811x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 811x1280px
>>6770107
There is such a thing as too fem. If you look like pic related, you might want to tone it down.
>>
>>6771101
What do you mean.....

They look amazing
>>
>>6771101

Jesus I haven't seen that pic in so long. Gorgeous
>>
>>6771101
Their nails are so nice. Ive been thinking about growing mine out but Idk how to take care of them.
>>
>>6771101
I don't know, those boys look fucking hot to me.
>>
>>6771583
5 minutes on youtube
>taking care of long fingernails
problem solved
>>
File: fucking eww.jpe.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fucking eww.jpe.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>6771101
qtboy on the right aged like shit
>>
>>6771801

Looks fine to me, but better in the first pic. It was probably just the angle to begin with
>>
>>6771801
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>tfw I look into the eyes of my qt femboy bf as he comes up for a kiss after he finishes sucking me
>tfw we cuddle naked with our foreheads and our dicks touching
>tfw when we're out walking and I brush his hair over his ear and he puts his head on my chest

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>tfw no bf

how do i get a bf

i pretty much stay in all day and go to work and come home. i don't go to social events cause i'm extremely shy

i also live in an area with 0 other gays
>>
File: 1468975901621.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1468975901621.png
21KB, 357x313px
>>6771949
>>
>>6772138
Dating websites? Honestly by that criteria you're obviously only going to meet somebody online, I don't even know why you asked.
>>
>>6772159
fugg

you're right but i dunno. what dating websites do you know of? not looking for hookups, i want a longerterm bf
>>
>>6765237

What the fuck that was spooky.

I've had this thread open for hours in another tab but never saw this post. I just clicked over from a "Why do people hate D/P so much but love Platinum" thread on /vp/ and saw this post right away.

God damn what the fuck that's weird.
>>
>>6772196
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you anon

When it comes to meeting gay guys online, 90% of them are going to be old dudes just trying to fuck. You like dominant femboys? I'll be your friend/potential bf.
>>
>>6772238
no, i am a femboy myself and i'm into somewhat masculine guys, anyone who can put their arm around me and i can snuggle into.

but in that case i guess i'll just keep waiting in hopes i'll be approached by someone.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
Post more femboys. Theyre really cute.
>>
>>6772266
Your best bet is to go to the nearest city and go to a gay bar or the gay district. My friend went to Seattle recently and he told me guys were flirting with him randomly all over the place.. He's not gay though so that was awkward for him.

I know it's scary and weird, but just go out and get a drink and I'm certain somebody would come talk to you. Maybe it will help you get out of your shell to have a few cute guys come chat you up. :3
>>
>>6772317
not trying to be ultra-depressing edgy or kill any vibes or anything like that, but i'm just not that kind of person lol.

i've considered tinder but isn't that mostly for slutting?
>>
>>6772364
I understand, but you should really consider overcoming that obstacle rather than just submitting to the idea that you can't do it or wouldn't enjoy it. I used to be very shy and socially awkward, so I know it can be done.

Yes Tinder is supposed to be for hooking up, that seems to be especially true for gay guys.
>>
>>6771101
I don't. I dont try to look like a gay boy
>>
>>6771101
I don't. I dont try to look like a gay boy. Also stupid idiot. Not trying to look masculine. Im not a stupid fag who thinks just because hebfoesnt wear drag people don't think he's a an obvious faggot the second he walks in the room and interacts.
>>
>>6770559
It's really rare. I feel like an oddity in gay spaces because its all masc for masc fags or pathetic femmes settling for each other. Guess it reinforces that I'm not like normal gay guys at least
>>
>>6770267
Yeah he is bigger than me. Both in frame and height and his head is slightly bigger. In 5'8" he is 6'2". He weights like 200 lb I weight like 140.

Yes it makes me pass more when I'm with him because p3ople get tricked into thinking I am more femme than I am by contrast to him. Next to cis girls I look like an obvious man
>>
>>6765237
>stop liking what i dont like

>>6772317
except capitol hill (seattle gayborhood) is being invaded by normie hetero software engineers

>>6770559
seems like masc dudes hang out around masc dudes cuz they like masc things, so they meet each other more often
>>
these feels hit home ;_; being 6'2" & 240lbs and not having a femboy bf feels bad... end it now pls
>>
>>6761169
Hm, cute guys or musculate guys, actives. That's my type anyways.
>>
>>6762038
Femboys are more needy definetly, but they usually arent crazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 400x532px
>>6771101
Those guys are the perfect kind of fem.
>>
>>6778144
Do want
Would breed
>>
>>6765325
Bait 2:Bait Harder
or
Retard 2:Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>6773813
You are super obese. Maybe that's why you dont have a boyfriend.
>>
>>6778144
Brain disapproves duckface. Dick doesn't care, apparently
>>
>>6787693

It makes women look unappealingly stupid, but on femboys it makes them look more feminine (by way of being vacuous), so it’s appealing.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.