[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gay guys actually get laid more than straight men, or is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Do gay guys actually get laid more than straight men, or is this just a wild meme
>>
>>6760894
Pretty much the only thing limiting how much you can get laid as a gay guy is how much free time you have and how many dicks you can fit inside of you at a single time
>>
>>6760901
What if you want to top, and only top cute trannys?
>>
>>6761031
That's probably more difficult than finding women. There's not that many mtf's, let alone good looking ones.
>>
>>6761037
Eh, women are fine too.

Or really, really cute boys.

Basically anyone that would blow me.
>>
>>6761050
You don't sound gay. You sound pretty strongly bi.
>>
>>6761060
Of course I'm not gay. Men are gross.
>>
>>6761066
So like a 2 on the kinsey scale?
>>
>>6761075
That's pretty accurate, yeah.
>>
>>6760894
bi guy here
i get a lot more gay sex than i do straight sex
>A lot more
>>
>>6761136
bisexuals are straight
>>
>>6760894
The average gay guy gets laid much more than the average straight guy, but the MEDIAN gay guy and the MEDIAN straight are about the same.
>>
>>6760901
not all gay guys are sluts, some of us are picky enough to not screw strangers they meet on craigslist or in nightclubs or anywhere else, we like to know the guy we play swords with
>>
>>6760894
males have a stronger sex drive and are more slutty than women, plus they don't tend to 'withhold' sex if that makes any sense
>>
>>6761161
>bisexuals are straight
bisexuals are gay also
>>
File: phew.jpg (105KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
phew.jpg
105KB, 575x323px
>tfw you could have been a single virgin if you didn't go to 'THAT' party and now you're happier than ever before.
>>
>>6760894
not if you're an autist like me
>>
>>6766319
Yes, and some women are sluts that want all the dicks. The point is that generally, men are far more open to having sex with less effort than women are.
>>
>>6760894
Statistics show that it is actually not true.
Somehow, despite gay men having sex as much as possible, straight men have a drastically higher average number of sexual partners. Like, up to ten times as much depending on the demographic.
It's unreal. I don't know how the fuck they manage it but straight men are so sexually active that "depraved turboslut" makes them sound chaste.

Either that, or the vast majority of straight men lie pathologically and assume that having 64 sexual partners at the age of 17 is normal.
That actually sounds more reasonable now that I think of it.
>>
>>6761031
there's like 10 posts within the last 4 hours in just San Francisco on CL and double that if you're willing to drive

and it's always just email and come to fuck
>>
>>6766921
I'm bi and this is patently false, I've had way more men/trannies than women and it's way easier
>>
>>6766921
Um that's not true at all actually
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women#Obsolescence
>Laumann et al. found that gay and bisexual men reported an average of 3.1 sex partners in the previous 12 months in 1994, well above the 1.8 reported by heterosexual men, but far fewer than was the norm in some urban gay communities in the pre-AIDS era.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.