[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make gay friends without them wanting to get with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470631769507.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470631769507.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
How do I make gay friends without them wanting to get with me?

every time I make a gay friend they end up chasing me even if i friend-zone them and tell them I have a bf/gf.
>>
>>6758674
be uglier
try to make hotter friends
>>
>>6758674
>Looking for friends of a certain sexual orientation
I'll never understand neurotypicals.
Just look for people that aren't narcissistic pricks.
>>
>>6758690
I want someone I can relate to about it and talk with.
>>
>>6758674
>omg I'm so hot why does everyone always want me it sucks you guys omg

Bragplaining on an anonymous image board is some next level retard shit.
>>
>>6758698

Why not straight friends or your typical christian closed case.
>>
>>6758723
>straight friends
I've got a lot but they don't want to hear about my gay exploits.
>>
>>6758732
Nobody wants to hear about them.
>>
>>6758738
Guess you're right....
>>
>>6758674

Just curious. Which are the usual codes about sex in a gay-gay friendship. Is it seen as offensive not being sexually interested in your friend, when he clearly is?.
>>
Best bet is to befriend people on this board. Sure the conversations will feel more isolated and domestic, but at least you'll have a better chance of talking to like minded individuals who are more likely to share the same interests as you.

It's really rare to find a fellow gay irl who isn't human excrement
>>
>>6758787
I'd say so. It depends how much of a pushover you are. I'm friends with two guys that used to want to have sex all the time and I just persistently declined. Also it helps not to spend too too much time with them. Like if you hangout just go out for drinks then go home, don't start cuddling on the couch watching movies all night. Eventually the relationship will normalize and everything will be fine.
>>
>>6758732
It seems to me that straight women like hearing about gay exploits and straight men like hearing about lesbian exploits.
>>
>>6759234
Yeah--this. Once you establish "friendzone" then you can enjoy socializing, w/e.
>>
>>6758698
Here's the rub: once you start talking with someone about uh, sex, it's unusual that the conversation will continue on an academic level.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.