[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4X AvSWtVV8 You know he&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XAvSWtVV8

You know he's right. You aren't worthy of rights.
>>
>>6757891
Of course he is.
>>
>>6757891

From the way he seems this entire video, he's probably a closeted tranny.

You too.
>>
>>6759308
Doubt it
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>"transgender freakozoids [almost breaks into tears] you d-don't deserve any motherfucking rights"
It's okay, Mike... Michaela Bisceglia, we accept you.
>>
>>6757891
Neither do women. We already fucked that up so we may as well give it to the trans people.
>>
transniggers don't deserve rights either
>>
im mtf and i want him to spit in my mouth
>>
>>6765662

Good luck with your transbian relationship.
>>
>>6757891
Tren is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>6757891
the best thing about a radio is, you can change the station or turn it OFF if you dont like what they are saying, as far as transgenders go they have just as much as a right to life and freedom to exist as you or anyone else so cram it where the sun dont shine before i shove a big one up there for you ya whiny faggot
>>
>>6765662
same but i want him to spit on my naked body instead
>>
File: 1468074505054.jpg (38KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468074505054.jpg
38KB, 500x380px
Why did I have to be born this way?
What damming card to be dealt....
People will hate you just because you were born the way you were. People will hate you for just existing...

As if having the body I have wasn't hard enough...
And people wonder why transgender people have high suicide rates than black slaves..
How do any of us make it through without killing ourselves?
>>
>>6765662
>>6765866
same but i want him to spit on his dick and then to insert it inside me
>>
>>6765866
i will spit in your mouth, and cum in it if you want me to, and i will do lots more too, lick your ass and suck your dick if you still have one, then top you like the mac daddy too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.