[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there actually a realistic chance of finding another gay guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: binge.gif (258KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
binge.gif
258KB, 500x281px
Is there actually a realistic chance of finding another gay guy who wants to live in a monogamous (long-term) relationship (both emotionally and sexually) or should I just stop searching, stay alone for the rest of my life and be satisfied with occasional hookups? Because being alone would very likely be easier for me than being betrayed by someone I love. Also I'm jealous as fuck so an open relationship is and probably never will be an option for me.
>>
Realistic, yeah.

Reasonable odds? Not really. If everyone gave up hope it'd just make the odds worse, so no good doing that.
>>
Any human being you enter into a relationship with in today's world will inevitably cheat on you given enough time, it's just a matter of how obvious they are with it.
>>
>>6752495
Cynical.
>>
Im in a great gay relationship
Dont expect it to end any time either
>>
Don't worry OP, I'm the same way, gay guys like us exists, it can just be hard to find someone who feels the same way who you are interested in.
>>
>>6752480
It gets easier I guess, when you're older. My older gay friends who are past 28 are in relationships and some are even married
>>
>>6752480
Finally someone who understands me. I just want a healthy romantic gay relationship with another man. I don't know why so many guys just wanna fuck and leave.
>>
>>6752480
>>6754596

This.

Same boat, except I'm bi and have no interest in cock.

Women can be just as bad. I think it's a modern trend.
>>
>>6754596
>I just want a healthy romantic gay relationship with another man
Seconding this. I don't even care about sex that much, I just want to have a strong romantic and emotional bond with someone else
>>
I've been with my bf for more than 5 years, been living together close to 5 years.
If I wasn't having some issues myself, I'd say we'd pretty happy together. Not with the relationship, just have some issues with myself and money issues.
>>
>>6752495
>cheat
Monogamy is for straight people. The most stable and long-lasting relationships I've seen have been open ones.
>>
>>6752480
Same, I thought I was gonna have problems with monogamy and settling down when I entered my first relationship cause I was kinda a slut before. But then I started getting weird feelings for a guy and I wanted to make him happy and have him all to myself. It was easy as pie and made me really happy, then he cheated on me.
>>
>>6752480
Yes there is a chance.

Just based off math alone there are probably at least 50,000 "the ones" for any one human being.

If you live in America, a country with what, 330 million people, eventually you'll find one if you look for it.

And I don't just mean get on Tinder or OKC. I mean taking a mature and logical/tactical approach to dating.
>>
>>6754668
me too desu
>>
>>6752480
>>6752480
That's the one thing that scares me the most about being gay. I still want a family, I still want a husband who is faithful and loving as I would be to him. I don't just want sex, I want someone to cuddle, as we watch terrible movies. I want to live with him and build a wonderful home for ourselves. I want children to love and raise and watch as they become better people then ourselves. I just want someone who I can love forever.

I won't be young and cute forever. I'm getting older. I want to grow old with the man I cherish.

I hope I meet him someday soon.
>>
>>6759074
What is a "mature and logical/tactical approach to dating" for gay people though?
>>
>>6752480
I just want emotional monogamy; sex isn't that great without it. Sex for sex sake is whatever.
>>
>>6752480
It'll take forever, but there's always someone out there that fits what you're looking for...actually, there'll be A LOT of guys that seem that way, but it depends on how picky you are. Cuz it's always the "oh i'm so alone, hopeless romantic" types that are seemingly desperate for anyone, but then loose interest when you've settled down and you get bored.
>>
>>6759421
1. Identify what you want. (which you've already done)

2. Identify where you think the people who will give you what you want are located.

3. Meet these people and see if they meet your needs.

That's pretty much it. The answer to me is so simple that mfw you ask such a question makes my brain do the Jackie Chan wtf meme.

Educate me. Is there something I'm not getting here? Are you trying to say that the gay aspect your situation is some kind of crutch that makes you unable to follow the simple steps listed above? Or do you already know these things and need me to expand on them?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.