[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trans women complain about chasers, but at the same time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 36

Why do trans women complain about chasers, but at the same time complain that they can't get boyfriends?
>>
File: 1471055572085.jpg (181KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1471055572085.jpg
181KB, 1024x683px
We don't want bfs who only care about our bodies.
>>
>>6750749
Who says that all chasers only care about your bodies?

Nobody, except trannies.
>>
>>6750729
Always wondered about that too. Mostly I hear the argument that chasers are only interested in them in a sexual way and don't care about them as a person, as if not every relationship would start with a physical attraction. But I think the real reason is that they don't feel like "real women" being with a chaser as they see them as trannies and not as women.
>>
>>6750729
You'd complain too if autists who have no idea how to talk to the opposite gender approached you constantly and tried to touch your dick or get you to fuck them in the ass less than five minutes into a casual conversation about the weather or popular culture.

Then you have other autists who yell at you because they claim to not be like the majority of other ones that just want your exotic and media sexualized body. They want your body AND they want you to be their manic pixie dream girl fantasy with zero agency that makes them feel again.

>Why do people in a desert complain about being thirsty, but at the same time complain that they can't drink sand?
>>
>>6750749
So you want to live in fantasy land where physical attraction doesn't matter and people fall instantly in love with your "great unique personality".
>>
>>6750749
Stupidest reason I've ever heard, thats like saying a guy who likes women with big tits isn't interested in her personality just because of his preference.
>>
>>6750760
Psh yeah. Like a guy's going to care about a girl's personality.

Why don't you get laid with women again?
>>
>>6750767
If you told a woman that the primary reason you're talking to her in the first place is that she has big tits... you're not gonna have a good time.
>>
>>6750772
You don't make any sense.
Did you quote the wrong post?
>>
>>6750729
I honestly don't think that many transwomen care whether you're a chaser or not so long as you don't touch their junk if they don't want you to and won't leave them once they get SRS.
>>
>>6750790
No, you're just being deliberately slow. That's alright, it's not like you're going to get any ass acting stupid and contrarian towards the people you're trying to fuck.
>>
>>6750796
I'm not into trannies, mate.
Just wondering what the hell you're trying to say because your post sounded like you're trying to refute mine but actually agrees with it. Which is really quite confusing.
>>
>>6750816
Can't gaslight your way out of printed idiocy, sorry buddy.
>>
>>6750816
>autist encounters sarcasm for the first time
>>
>>6750729

Feminists tricked our community because they secretly hate us.
>>
>>6750830
>>6750834
>say it's stupid to demand from guys to only care about your personality and not your body
>"Psh yeah. Like a guy's going to care about a girl's personality"

Maybe there's some language barrier thing going on in here, but how does that not agree?
>>
File: drax.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
drax.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>6750855
>>
File: blackdesertcharacter.jpg (41KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
blackdesertcharacter.jpg
41KB, 720x720px
Why do cancer patients complain about tumor fetishists but at the same time complain they can't get a boyfriend?
>>
File: riddler.png (433KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
riddler.png
433KB, 480x460px
>>6750855
I think it believes that guys care about womens personality.
>>
>>6750729
>>6750753
There's a difference between a "chaser" and a normal person.

Chasers only care about your cock. That's the only reason they have any interest in you. It's a sexual fetish. I don't want to be in a relationship with some faggot who is going to just obsess over my dick and then get buttmad and break up with me when I get SRS.

Normal people who have an interest in you as a person, your personality, likes and dislikes, etc, who also happens to not give a shit that you are trans is not considered a "chaser".
>>
The point isn't that a guy shouldn't base the relationship off physical attractive, it's that they base it off physical attraction to the things we hate most about ourselves and want to distance ourselves from.
>>
>>6750867
Whats wrong with fetishes, why would you complain that someone loves your body when barely anyone else does, besides beta nu males who would fuck a hole in a wall if it was somehow progressive.
>>
File: tumblr_nopctrQ7vY1r6r32ho1_400.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nopctrQ7vY1r6r32ho1_400.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>
>>6750873
I've seen guys who said that they would fuck a tranny being called chasers so often that I don't believe that this is how most trannies define a chaser.
>>
>>6750869
But it's clearly sarcastic.
>>
File: donerdak.jpg (98KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
donerdak.jpg
98KB, 430x350px
>>6750879
because it's praying on the negatives in your life.
There's a huge difference between being attracted to a stunning body and being attracted to you for your polio or something.
An easy example is fat people. The people that fetishize the fatness will usually get in the way of the fat person every step of the way towards self-betterment.
>>
>>6750889
So cutting your dick off and making a hole down there that isn't even close to looking like a real vagina irl is an improvement in your opinion?
>>
>>6750897
even blowing it up with a small explosive would be an improvement. the fact is that I want to distance myself from those features, not have the closest one to me remind me of it.
>>
>>6750906
So the problem for you is that this guy would remind you of having a dick. So you'd rather spend the rest of your life alone or with an open wound than being fetishized? That sounds weird desu m8....
>>
>>6750729
Imagine you had a birth defect, but for some reason nerdy losers that have no idea how to interact with other people found it immensely hot and taboo. Entire websites are devoted to fapping to your defect an seeking out emotionally vulnerable people who share your defect for exotic sexual experiments. You hate this birth defect and want nothing to do with it, you take multiple steps to remove or mitigate it, you make it a point to hide its existence from the public because it both disgusts you and garners public shame when revealed. There's literally a mental disorder on the books which centers around your long-term emotional trauma due to the existence of your birth defect and how it makes others feel about you. You're kicked out of your home for it, off of sports teams for it, you're fired over it, you lose friends over it, people want to beat you to death over it, and a lot of times you want to beat yourself to death over it. But these guys, you see, they really want a person with a birth defect like yours because it's hot as fuck to them. They don't care that you hate it, or hate talking about it, they will make it the centerpiece of most conversations. The rest of those conversations are about trying to get you in bed, especially so they get a chance to play with your defect sexually. Some want to date you and automatically assume you're perfect for them because "people with (defect) are (personality trait)."

So on, so forth.

Should I continue or do you get the picture yet?
>>
>>6750915
It's not a birth defect, stop shitposting you autist and admit that you're just mentally ill instead of spreadibg this tumblr cancer, you'd do everybody a favor.
>>
>>6750915
Fuck it I'll continue.

Then, these guys act entitled to your body or love because "who else would ever settle for someone like you with (defect) that everyone hates" as if that's not a severely emotionally abusive way to start a relationship with a person.
>>
>>6750932
>you're mentally ill tumblr cancer
>I understand you better than you understand yourself
>but why won't you fuck me
lol fuck it man it's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>6750940
I'm not into traps m8, sorry to tell you but not every faggot is a pride attending shithead who supports your degeneracy.
>>
File: transkek.png (433KB, 1432x1024px) Image search: [Google]
transkek.png
433KB, 1432x1024px
kek'd
>>
>>6750951
Whatever you say man. Take a fucking number.
>>
>>6750729
They don't? It's just a 4chanio meme.

I mean in real life they complain about it a little, around the 2nd drink you buy them. But around the time you buy them their 4th, they're ready to let you suck their dick. It's just their way of flirting.

Only on 4chan is "chaser" like the yellow star of David in the concentration camps, a title that will forever see that bad things happen to you.
>>
>>6750915
is this your ideal bf?
>>
Dudes have convinced themselves that chaser means "person attracted to trans people", and are taking it on as a personal label. Yeah, amongst ourselves we poke fun at it (our lives are not so great when we're not laughing about them), but chaser is supposed to apply to people who "objectify, fetishize, and exoticize" us. Full stop.

Most of the people calling themselves chasers have been tricked by dudes we turned down into applying it to themselves erroneously. Personally, I think the label has been ruined and should be dropped from our vocabulary since it clearly means something different to every group using it, and no one can fucking communicate through that. But there's where it comes from.

If you think we're more important than our dicks - if you acknowledge and prioritize our humanity - if you can respect us as more than a fetish... if you aren't a despicable human being? You were never SUPPOSED to be a chaser.

But now you like the word too much to drop it for some fucking reason, are getting jaded by shitheads who earned the label, and convincing trans girls that most dudes into them are chasers.

Fucking world.
>>
>>6751023
Mac is a (formerly) repressed gay man into masculine men, so no. He would ideally date masculine men and not trans women.
>>
>>6751058
This pretty much. You naive and well-meaning guys calling yourselves chasers do so because actual fucked-in-the-head pseudo-rapist chasers convinced you that it was a positive label that merely meant attraction to trans women as a whole, instead of remorseless abuse and objectification of trans women for cheap, taboo sexual gain.
>>
>>6751058
>objectify, fetishize,
I never got that meme

everyone does that, everyone has their fantasy mates whether it be blonde bimbos, tall muscular guys, twinks, etc.
it's just reality

>>6751065
he was into that transwoman but (at least externally) grossed out with her penis and tried pushing her into SRS.
>>
>>6751112
There's a reason you never got that. It doesn't mean anything.

You're find that many religious people complain about things that don't make any difference all their lives. Instead of getting confused, which they'll take as their chance to take advantage of you, respond by fucking up their day. Don't try to understand people who've chosen to be insane. What would the point even be of understanding that?
>>
>>6751112
Keep watching the series. He's a repressed gay man into masculine men and dick and he eventually comes out as such. He was into that trans woman in the same way he's into all women, as a distraction, an external sign of male virility, and tool for repressing his rampant gayness/obsession with the male body. He was just confused because this woman had a dick and he didn't know how to process that in a rational way. You see him researching genitalia later in the episode with a medical textbook, specifically dicks. The primary reason he wanted her to get SRS wasn't because he was into pussy, it was so he could make the gang think he was with her because she was getting a vagina, not because she had a dick and he's into dick and/or sexually confused.
>>
>>6751157
>repressed gay man
exactly, it sounds like that's what you want
>>
>>6751112
That's because you've got no fucking clue what those words mean, because feminists use them, and feminists are icky!

To objectify someone is to reduce them to an object. A thing. You're not doing it by thinking someone is sexy. You're doing it by considering their sexiness, and sexual utility, more important than their personhood.

You fetishize someone by homing in on a particular feature from which you define their worth. Be that thing a blob of fat or a tube of erectile tissue. Liking boobs and dicks doesn't mean you are fetishizing people with them. Putting the boobs and dicks you so love ahead of the personhood and well-being of whoever happens to be sporting them DOES.

These are pretty basic descriptions. Advise actually researching the terms on your own time for in-depth analysis. Yes, yes, you'll catch feminism and have to amputate your eyes or whatever. It's your affair.
>>
>>6751112
>everyone has their fantasy mates
But they typically stop treating them like drool-worthy sexual fantasies before they start talking to them in real life or else the objectified and fetishized party will feel really fucking uncomfortable.

If you walk up to a random blonde woman like "Oh man I love blonde bimbos like you. My dick is rock hard right now! Can I feel your hair? Do you get it dyed? Wow it looks real! Can I feel your body? Why not? Can't a guy appreciate a sexy blonde bimbo? What are you a feminist? What do you like sexually? Do you think you'd be into a guy like me? What about other blonde bimbos? Do you have any blonde bimbo friends that'd be into a threesome or something? I know you bimbos are nasty as hell like that haha."

do you really, I mean REALLY, think you're getting anything from her that night?
>>
>>6751178
I'd settle for someone that isn't a bitter, trashy fuck like you.
>>
>>6751188
>You're doing it by considering their sexiness, and sexual utility, more important than their personhood.
And that's exactly what people do when looking for a date, which is what we're talking about here.
>>
>>6750772
Don't be retarded please, especially when you're trying to be high and mighty.
Obviously, she like personality, tastes, and behaviors go into who you find attractive, but like it or not, physical attraction is a HUGE part of that, or we'd be shitting on gay men who don't date cool girls.
>>
>>6751260
>gay men who don't date cool girls.
Ftm often moan about not finding many gay guys who are into them.
They don't seem to be as bitter about it as mtfs though.
>>
>>6751205
I thought chaser just meant people who are into transwoman, and not obnoxious social retards.
>>
>>6751250
>And that's exactly what people do
That's what immature little boys do. It's not surprising that, with an abrupt, awkward, overly sexual and juvenile approach to dating women, you get rejected so rapidly.
>>
>Why do trans women complain about chasers, but at the same time complain that they can't get boyfriends?
Because those who want them are not Chads.
Exactly the same problem all women have.
>>
>>6751294
Well maybe it's just me but if I see a profile pic of some fat ugly neckbeard I'd just flip to the next page, without bothering to check if he maybe rescues puppies in his spare time.
>>
>>6751286
It means obnoxious social retards anon. The obnoxious social retards convinced you that it meant the latter and force meme'd in thread after thread it until it stuck for newcomers.

Basically it's a slang term for creepy, objectifying asshole that creepy, objectifying assholes applied to all men into trans women. This was done in order to scare away the competition and force an artificial scarcity of men who want to date trans women. Basically chasers gaslit non-chasers until the non-chasers thought that trans women wanted nothing to do with them.

Shit like this:
>>6751023
>>6751178

Is chaser behavior, trying to neg younger, impressionable, emotionally vulnerable trans women so they feel isolated, alone, and unwanted in the hopes of an easy lay.
>>
>>6751328
Too bad you can't flip to the next page on your bathroom mirror.
>>
>>6751330
What do you call people into transwoman then?

>evil men are conspiring against me!
You sound like you come straight from tumblr.
In fact, isn't "gaslighting" a term new wave feminism loves to use?
>>
>>6751346
rekt
>>
>>6751346
>looks aren't everything!
>tries to discredit someone by implying they're ugly

You're just proving me right.
>>
>>6751299
>muh chad
Maybe instead of being angry at women who don't want to be with you, focus less on getting women and more on self-improvement for yourself and no one else. Genuine confidence in oneself is attractive, especially when it's without trying to guilt someone into pity sex.
>>
>>6751366
You're just proving you're easily triggered.
>>
>>6751352
>What do you call people into transwoman then?
People into trans women.

>evil men are conspiring against me!
>You sound like you come straight from tumblr.
>In fact, isn't "gaslighting" a term new wave feminism loves to use?
You're a walking stereotype. Swipe left.
>>
>>6751383
>lol u mad

You must have a lovely personality
>>
>>6751388
Bitch you speak like a 13-year-old roleplaying weeb. You have no room to comment on anything ever and your weak, pandering behavior right now is honestly pathetic. Put your ass back in containment.
>>
>>6751407
Look, you need to deal with the reality that trans women, and women in general, aren't going to respond well to trashy, pervy, slobbery fucks that don't know how to talk to women and bring up sex/genitalia/fetishes/body parts that turn them on within a minute or two of casual conversation.

It's called having a basic sense of class.
>>
>>6751453
I'm not debating that at all.
All I'm saying that people are shallow and that your appearance is the single most important thing when you date.
>>
>>6751352
Oh, look. More, "eww, feminism".

I've done my history and terminology lessons for today. Quit being triggered and look that shit up instead of cowering from it.
>>
>>6751377
>muh chad
>why don't you try becoming chad instead? :^)
>>
>>6750729

Because 42% of chasers aren't boyfriends in the sense they're AGP and would transition to live as women if they could.
>>
>>6751470
>your appearance is the single most important thing when you date
Yeah, until you realize your date is a person and not a RealDoll.
>>
>>6750729
Because women bitch about anything and everything

/thread
>>
>>6751576
> perverted fags are women
nice meme m8
>>
>>6751529
It's not that you need to become some contrived negative and abusive stereotype that your jealousy and envy has created to make you feel eternally inadequate and outmatched, but it would really help you to be a positive and confident version of the self you already possess. A self that doesn't feel driven to lie about your job or your interests, to beg and whine for a pity fuck, and is mature enough to handle the reality of grown-up small-talk and the potential for romantic rejection. A self which realizes that the person across from them is a person and not a sex dispenser that isn't dispensing the sex they're owed properly and politely enough.
>>
>>6751542
Friend, you are actually retarded if you think physical attractiveness isn't the first thing that grabs most people. Again, a gay dude isn't going to date a girl even though she's really fucking cool and they hit it off well over shared interests, he's on the extreme end of not finding her attractive. Just like I don't care how big of a movie buff you are, something I love, it's not gonna fly is you're a landwhale POS.
Again with this high and mighty, morally superior bullshit. You're denying reality.
>>
>>6751582
I just wanted to let my know your b8 is so shit that I'm not even going to reply to it
>>
>>6751591
It's one thing to not want to date someone who doesn't appeal to your sexual orientation (gay man not wanting a woman, straight woman not wanting another woman, etc.). It's another to treat the person you're attracted to and intend to date like nothing but a walking set of body parts you want to rub on.

You're denying the reality that people will respond negatively to your trashy behavior if you come on way too hard and make them uncomfortable with overly sexual and invasive conversation and aspie-like obliviousness to the basic rules of social interaction.
>>
>>6751620
Dude WHAT? No one is treating anyone like a 'walking set of body parts' because they want to be with someone they fucking find attractive, you autist.
>>
>>6751620
>to your trashy behavior if you come on way too hard and make them uncomfortable with overly sexual and invasive conversation and aspie-like obliviousness to the basic rules of social interaction.
That doesn't follow from shallowness at all.
>>
>>6751598
Not even b8, I'm serious.
>>
>>6751634
... then you're definitionally not fetishizing them, and probably not objectifying them, are you? Keep on topic, Anon. We're talking about chasers, not people who have preferences in sex partners.
>>
>>6751634
>>6751637
Ok the term "chaser" means trashy, pushy, perverted and objectifying asshole that doesn't know how to speak to women, can talk about nothing but sex and trans porn fetish shit, acts entitled to sex from trans women for showing them any romantic attention at all, and pressures trans people away from surgery/medical care for their own sexual/fetishistic benefit.

When someone says "I'm a chaser" this is what trans people expect, since they encounter this behavior very often and the term "trans chaser" was coined to describe said behavior. Aforementioned trashy assholes have force-meme'd "chaser" to mean anyone at all who is attracted to trans people. This isn't the case whatsoever, but it serves the purpose to thin out potential competition because people attracted to trans people see the forced meme and think trans people automatically want nothing to do with them and unwitting people attracted to trans people bumble into threads, dates, and hookups with that "I'm a chaser" faux pas.

If you identify yourself as a "chaser" and/or defend this behavior out of ignorance or spite, you shouldn't be surprised when trans people respond negatively to you or your romantic advances no matter how pretty or smart or worthwhile you think you are.

It's like talking to a fucking wall I swear.
>>
>>6751711
>>6751717

That's just a dumb redefinition of chaser.
"chaser" just means an outsider who's into you.
>>
>>6751721
Yeah no not at all. You're just straight-up bullshitting at this point. Typical. Trans chaser is a derogatory term for the reasons I and multiple trans women have posted on this board since its inception. The only people who have any real motivation to disagree are chasers themselves who want to normalize their shitty behavior.
>>
>>6751534
>42%
You just pulled thatstastistic out of your ass, didnt u?
>>
>>6751751
Of course it did.
>>
>>6751747
Oh please fuck off.
The trans community did not coin the term "chaser".
And just because I don't agree with you, doesn't make me everything you hate - grow up.
>>
>>6750729

Because they are women and thus can't be happy no matter what.
>>
>>6751761
The trans community did not coin the term "chaser" (as in storm-chaser, or bug-chaser) but they did coin the term, definition, and derogatory connotation of the term "trans chaser."

I hate idiocy, and you're being an idiot right now because I'm right and you're a whiny little bitch about it who wants to get the last word in.
>>
>>6751768
> they are women
>>
>>6751761
No, but black (and other non-white) girls with whom our previous generation regularly shared spaces as marginalized sex workers and dancers did, and they borrowed it with no change except the target of the chaser's shitty behaviour.

The term that the "chasers" then used to identify themselves was 'admirer'.
>>
>>6751793
>ow the edge
>>
>>6751818
> the truth is edgy
>>
>>6751828
>your only solace in life is trying to feel better than anonymous trannies on a cambodian stop-motion website
>and yet you still fail
>>
>>6751779
Yeah sorry a vague definition of whatever your current enemy image is, is so much better than a simple precise one that's used the same by other communities.
>>
>>6751837
Well if you don't intend to date trans people or associate with them, don't bother to learn their vernacular. It's really that simple. If that's the case, this conversation you're perpetuating has no real purpose and you just wanted to get triggered and whine about something.
>>
>>6751861
Well, it's true doesn't really have any personal meaning to me.
But pointless discussions to distract me is why I'm on 4chan in the first place.

I don't see how that disqualify me from discussion though.
>>
File: ok.jpg (22KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
22KB, 375x305px
>>6751876
>why do you trans say this and call people that huh? HUH?
*reasons*
>I don't like your reasons and I reject them arbitrarily even though this has no impact on either of us
Ok.

I mean the fuck you want? A medal for being a shitty devil's advocate?
>>
>>6751905
Can I not just discuss things simple for the sake of discussion?
It's not my first day on the internet, I don't except it to result in anything else of value.
>>
>>6751923
You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should.
>>
>>6751952
>should
In a moral sense?
I don't see any problem.
I never pretended to be anything else and nobody's forcing you to waste your time with me.
>>
File: malcolm.png (2MB, 1253x674px) Image search: [Google]
malcolm.png
2MB, 1253x674px
>>6751980
If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourself, so you don't take any responsibility for it.
>>
after being continually rejected and looked at in disgust by straight men, im aware that chasers are my only option. i think its funny that transgirls think otherwise. other date a guy who loves your chick dick, or be alone forever
>>
>>6752049
>he said anonymously to anyone who would take the bait
>>
>>6752063
naw im a tranny, im saying that because i just super rejected by a straight guy who found im trans. how am i supposed to date guys? iv'e literally had no luck whatsoever except with the fetishists, but they gross me out. i just dont want to be alone...
>>
>>6752031
Is that from the new Independence Day movie?
I don't see how it relates.
>>
>>6752078
Are you mtf or ftm?
>>
>>6752112
mtf
>>
>>6752078
Focus on yourself, your career, your social life, your hobbies and passions. Be a three dimensional person, not just a pretty cardboard cutout for the viewing pleasure of people who only value you for how you look or how much they want you in bed. Work on not being so co-dependent. Consider therapy and stick to it if you start. There are honestly plenty of decent guys out there who would be happy to date you, and who won't treat you like a piece of meat. The first step is valuing yourself, who you are, what you're capable of besides providing some rando a warm body to stick things into. When you get with whoever gives you the time of day because you're desperate and lonely, you'll more often than not have to deal with some pretty manipulative and toxic people (4chan users for example). Don't put yourself in that position.
>>
They believe people would actually see them as their new gender. Being mentally ill means you wont make good decisions.
>>
>>6752121
Ok.So now that I know you're MtF I have to ask, why are you going after straight men?

Regardless of what people ITT tell you, or how society labels you, or the fact that I would address you as "She" in public, why are you going after straight men?

You shouldn't be looking for straight men. You should be looking for men who are interested in having sex with people who have your genitalia (which would be bi or gay men)
>>
>>6752225
You're so triggered you lurk on /lgbt/ and post things like this all day long for attention.
>>
>>6752240
Saw it on the front page bb ;)
>>
File: 1458535801036.jpg (62KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458535801036.jpg
62KB, 640x426px
>>6752247
We're anonymous, why lie?
>>
>>6752256
I know, why would I lie? Not to mention there is 3 other letters to /lgbt/, but im sure trannies dont realize that
>>
>>6752049
I love how you retards make it out like the only two options are straight people who aren't interested in you and 'chasers'. There are just people out there that would be down to fuck a nice looking tranny, but you're lumping them all in with some weirdo who wants to suck off a legit trap.
I mean, if I met a tranny and they seemed cool, I'd be down to see where it goes. You don't have to make me feel like a cunt for that.
>>
File: 1404089732040.jpg (237KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404089732040.jpg
237KB, 633x800px
>>6750729
Curious "straight" guy lurking, been wondering the exact same thing ever since I came to this board. They talk about >tfw no bf, then they spew hate on any guy who shows interest in them. I mean, I don't even want the D, I want the booty, 100.

>>6750749
But what if I want that body for cuddling and not just lewd things?
>>
>>6752263
>it's not like i care or anything
>b-baka
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 716x724px
>>6750749
Because trannies are known to be intellectuals and think things through before making a rash desicion.
>>
>>6752229
>>6752269

This. You're looking in the wrong direction if you're looking for straight men.
>>
>>6752269
>There are just people out there that would be down to fuck a nice looking tranny, but you're lumping them all in with some weirdo who wants to suck off a legit trap.
>I mean, if I met a tranny and they seemed cool, I'd be down to see where it goes. You don't have to make me feel like a cunt for that.
>>6752272
>Curious "straight" guy lurking, been wondering the exact same thing ever since I came to this board. They talk about >tfw no bf, then they spew hate on any guy who shows interest in them. I mean, I don't even want the D, I want the booty, 100.
The only people who make you feel like a cunt for that are chasers who convince people like you to associate yourselves and your earnest interest in dating a trans person with a derogatory slang phrase within the community meant to warn trans people to avoid an abusive or sexually predatory person.

It's like if a bunch of scuzzy, STD-ridden dudes walked up to a newbie gay guy and told him that the term for looking for love in a gay bar was "I'm a bug-chaser" or "I'm a huge fan of AIDS." Then the newbie gets pissed when no one wants to talk to him. "What's wrong with bug-chasers, they're just guys looking to get laid like me!" the newbie yells angrily, completely ignorant of how dumb, embarrassing, and self-defeating he's being.

You can either accept the slang, and adapt to it, or reap the consequences of disappointment.
>>
>>6752342
I didn't know it was slang, I thought you guys were just being retarded in this specific thread.
>>
>>6752365
But why are you mad though? There is absolutely no reason to be upset unless you're actively trying to start arguments.
>>
>>6752269
Sir, if you are a male and you meet another human who is also a male and you are interested in trying sexual things with them then you are technically interested in exploring homosexual acts.

I'm sorry if that seems shameful to you but its really not. If you're interested in having homosexual intercourse, theres nothing wrong with that.

But don't pretend like you're doing something special or undefinable. You're still committing a homosexual act regardless of how the other person identifies.

Just accept who you are. I'm ok with who you are. Why cant you be too?
>>
>>6752342
I'm the "straight" guy. So I should stop looking for a trans gf? This is all very confusing. Should I just find a super feminine twink that crossdresses to cuddle with?
>>
>>6752371
I'm never said I was mad. Like I said, didn't know you were JUST talking about chasers here, and it's frustrating to see people cause their own problems, like that anon I replied to who sees their options as only chasers and not interesteds. Nice topping of tranny superiority, supposedly 'above' physical attraction and you have a nice little side show for me to check out.
Bewildered. Not mad.
>>
>>6752229
>gay men
Why would a gay man be interested in a long-term relationship with someone who's planning to cut off her dick?
>>
>>6752405
>cut off her dick
>>
>>6752386
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm cis lesbian, only ever been with cis women, but a lot of FTM just look like really cute butches, and much as it might fuck them up, I'd be so down for that if they are pre-op. As far as post-op FTM or pre-op MTF, I'm certainly down to make out and see where it goes from there.
I don't have any burning desire to fuck a pretty cis looking girl with a big fucking dick or something like a fetish, but I'm not really afraid of being seen as an insencere homosexual.
>>
>>6752365
No. I explain exactly fucking what "chaser" means in every fucking thread about this topic and you dopes pass over it like it's written in a foreign tongue so you can join OP in bitching about trans girls not wanting "the only people interested in them".

It's fucking imbecilic.

You want to ever date trans women? Listen to what we say instead of what people say about us for a change.

I'm out, good luck to everyone else here. This is tuckering me out.
>>
>>6752431
It's clearly not what OP meant.
"Why do trans women complain about obnoxious assholes" would be a really retarded question.
>>
File: 1423699787540.jpg (45KB, 327x423px) Image search: [Google]
1423699787540.jpg
45KB, 327x423px
Being an LGBT person is more complicated and tedious than I thought it would be. I think I might stop being "straight" and just be straight from now on. All these labels and easily tripped microaggressions are making my head hurt.
>>
>>6752445
THAT'S WHAT CHASER MEANS TO US, AND WHY WE BITCH ABOUT THEM.

Stop using it to identify yourself, for fuck's sake. We bitch about chasers, not guys who are into us. And fuck you for being so obtuse.
>>
>>6752405
Why would a straight men be interested in a long term relationship with a man, regardless of their dick plans?

It doesn't matter if you're Cis, trans, gay, straight, bi, ect. The definitions of Straight, Gay, or Bi is rooted in gender and what gender(s) you prefer to have sex with. So even though you're living you life as a MtF you have to realize that you were born into a specific gender and in order to find a mate that you're going to be happy with then you're going to need to find someone who fits the whatever sexual definition that matches with your birth gender.
>>
>>6752431
Holy, shit, honey, calm down.
It hasn't been explained that it excludes a certain good element or not. From how you are speaking about it here, it's not obvious. (Look at /n/, half of us mean cager as a very specific sort of driver and some take it to mean all motorists. )
What you say is just as important as how you're perceived, sweetheart. Stop with the lashing out.
;^)
>>
>>6752393
Just don't call yourself a chaser, don't be pushy, and don't be a creep that brings up sex/genitalia in the first few minutes of meeting. It's honestly that simple.

>>6752399
>Like I said, didn't know you were JUST talking about chasers here
There is no reason why I wouldn't just be talking about chasers considering the OP is about chasers and this entire thread has been discussing what chasers are, why they're shit, and why not every person who's into trans people is a chaser.

>it's frustrating to see people cause their own problems, like that anon I replied to who sees their options as only chasers and not interesteds.
Yeah young, impressionable girls who get all of their dating advice from 4chan pervs tend to be more than a bit confused about dating.

>Nice topping of tranny superiority, supposedly 'above' physical attraction and you have a nice little side show for me to check out.
The fuck are you trying to say here?

>>6752447
Bye.
>>
>>6750729
Because they want to be accepted as women and chasers, no matter how much they deny it, just consider them to be really feminine men or at best broken women. They're a constant reminder of what they're not, a normal cis woman.
>>
>>6752474
What does your birth gender matter when you're pretty much a woman inside and outside?
Call me a penis-fetishist but I like dudes.
>>
>>6752393
Honestly bro, you're not straight. If you want to have sex with transwomen, thats a homosexual act.

What you "should do" is just find someone who makes you happy and not worry about what to call it.
>>
File: JGu0O0B.png (1MB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
JGu0O0B.png
1MB, 640x900px
"Chaser" is shemale code for "creep" which is female code for "guy who is attracted to me but is not Chad Thundercock." It's a weasel-y way to get out of admitting they're shallow and have nothing of substance to offer anyone besides their sexuality.
>>
>>6752484
Friend, if you think the chaser/acceptably attracted distinction is obvious to someone who doesn't sit in tranny threads all day, you're retarded. As for the 'above it' comments, see. >>6750749 starts there but there has been a few posters, or the same poster over and over, implying that caring about the physical side means doing that to the exclusion of everything else.
'Oh, don't wanna date a tranny? Well I care about PERSONALITY not genitals!'
Like, yeah, honey. Only retards and terrible people feel sexual attraction. Ok.
>>
>>6751751
>>6751760

My ass, huh...? Paste this link into sci-hub.cc and tell me that again.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
>>
File: 1471530906610.png (273KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1471530906610.png
273KB, 294x442px
>this whole thread
Y'all niggas need psychiatric help.
>>
>>6752521
>being this autistic about pronouns
I'm not trans or into trans but who gives a shit.
As long as it's not some ridiculous "xer" shit.
>>
>>6750749
Why do you think you deserve better than cis women?
>>
>>6752498
Birth gender matters for many reasons.

For example you currently have male sexual organs. I'm not interested in having sex with someone who has male sexual organs. I don't care if you look like Taylor Swift on the outside. I'm just not interested in that. Even though the primitive parts of my brain may be interested in feminine facial features or breasts (if you have them). So even though you fit certain criteria that my brain says "you need to fuck this" I still wont do it because you need to fit all of those. Imo its no different than dismissing you for some other trait. Like you don't want to work for a living or your someone who shits the bed. It's just a trait of you that outweights everything else about you.

Your birth gender also matters because you need to be honest. Even if you transition successfully and have reassignment surgery you need to let your partner now that your outside once matched what you DNA actually says you are. You can't start a relationship with someone on a dishonest note and expect that not to bite you in the ass earlier.
>>
>>6752506
>>6752506
>>6752506
>>6752506
>>6752506

Nothing more to see here folks, this sums everything up perfectly.

>Treasels
>>
>>6752532
It's not just about the pronouns, its about people with penis' wanting boy/girlfriends who think they have vaginas, then getting mad when those bf/gfs break up with them when they find out they have the aforementioned penis. Keep in mind, these are the same people who say sexuality isn't a choice. No matter how much the person likes you, they'll never love you intimately because they're not attracted to penis.
>>
>>6752555
I think you misunderstand.
I'm not trans crying about how "I'm a woman now" (what movie was that from again btw?).
I'm a gay man wondering why I would want to be with someone who goes/went through SRS.
>>
>>6752590
[TRIGGER WARNING]
>>
>>6752590
>SlowClap.gif
>>
>>6752590
That sounds like a completely separate issue.
Just because someone wants to be addressed with female pronouns doesn't mean they hide their trans identity to potential partners.
>>
>>6752506
On the contrary, your line of thinking is a weasel-y way to excuse pushy and overbearing behavior that makes people uncomfortable by inventing a douchey dudebro stand-in caricature to justify all of your insecurities and romantic failures.

Go back to /r9k/ if you wanna whine about "Chads" stealing the women you feel you're owed somehow.

>>6752515
I'd think the topic of "chaser" is distinct given it's in the OP and it's what this long-ass discussion has been about the entire time if you bothered to read it.

>implying that caring about the physical side means doing that to the exclusion of everything else.
There is a big difference between mutual sexual attraction + small talk and some pushy asshole coming at you with fetish/porn lingo, negging you until you feel vulnerable and unwanted, using you for your body and/or manipulating you to have or not have medical procedures for their benefit. Also, the threat of physical violence if they don't get what they feel they deserve because they don't see you as a person. Dudes fishing for a kept woman, dudes fishing to experiment without paying an escort, etc. If you can't tell the difference, you're probably not ready to date anyone.
>>
>>6752604
To clarify:

You're a homosexual male and you're curious as to why you want to be with a male who has undergone MtF reassignment surgery?
>>
>>6752630
Yes, since you're recommending trans women to seek out gay men.
>>
>>6752619
This. Stop trying to thread slide with unrelated topics.
>>
>>6752639
I recommend it because its just easier. You're looking for a less specified niche that way.

Your situation although unique can still be theorized about and a logical conclusion drawn.

Bill Nye said it best when he believes gayness is comes in levels and I agree. I'm not gay but I can look at another man and to do his face and body the same thing I'd do to a woman. I can size him up and recognize features that all creatures regardless of their sexuality or gender would find attractive.

I can do that for many reasons. One is because its just simple math. There are laws of symmetry and shit that mathematically dictate whats "attractive". Doesnt mean I'm sexually attracted to that man anymore than a gay man (you) can look at a woman and decide if her features are ugly or attractive. It's just one of the many things our primitive brains do as part of a survival skill. It's kind of like taking a potion in an RPG game thats adds + whatever to whatever skill. It's a passive thing that all humans can (or should be able) do.

As to WHY as a gay male you prefer to seek out a MtF who's had reassignment surgery... I can't conclude for sure but at best I can theorize it has to do with the levels of who you are as a human being.

Maybe knowing that this person is male (psychological) is what you primitive brain really likes to mate with but there are other parts of your primitive brain that prefer female features (physical) like breasts and vagina?
>>
Basically theyre mad because no one becauses SJWs wants to indulge the fantasy that they are "real women". I dont even get why they are so against dating "chasers". It's like too much of an insult that someone accepts they used to be a man, that it disrupts the fantasy world they try to construct where they are a biological woman.

In that regard, it really does seem like a disorder when they resent because seen as what they really are while being accepted by a "chaser" and having a chance at happiness because what they REALLY want, is basically validation in being seen as "real" more than anything.

No 100% straight male will ever want to have sexual relations or a long term relationship with them, but thats what they insist on looking for, for some reason. It's like men who think they can turn a lesbian straight. It's nonsense and the height of delusion.
>>
It's like this:
imagine you had depression. There are people around you who fetishize your depression. They find it super sexy and don't want you to get better. They'll try to stop you from seeking help. They'll tell you to be grateful because who else would deal with a depressed person? Psychiatric medication doesn't help, and really, being sad and depressed is who you are so you should stay that way regardless of how it impacts YOUR life.

That's a chaser.
>>
>>6752750
Lesbos don't exist m8, but I get your point.
>>
>>6752765
So you admit that trans fags are mentally ill?
>>
>>6752750
I agree its a disorder but not in the sense with the negative stigma you seem to be attributing to it (correct me if im wrong).

>No 100% straight male will ever want to have sexual relations or a long term relationship with them, but thats what they insist on looking for, for some reason

It's a disorder in that sense. Because they should know a straight male wouldnt want to have sex with another male. But to them (as women) its logical because for the most part women are just driven to want to have sex with men.

It's a double edged sword that doesnt make sense. But thats nature. Sometimes shit just exists that doesn't make sense because everything is a roll of the dice.
>>
>>6752784
Of course it's a mental illness. It's in the DSM.
>>
>>6752819
an illness isnt the same thing as a disorder. How ignorant are you? Jesus!
>>
>>6752750
That'd be cool if chasers actually accepted that they used to be men but they don't. They still see them as men and often conflate them with men. Just look at this thread. Literally every thread like this boils down to chasers getting frustrated and saying that trans women are fake women who can't get with anyone else but them and that they're delusional and should be grateful and blah blah blah. It shouldn't be surprising when they find that kind of attitude unattractive.
>>
>>6752750
>100% straight male
That's rare though.
>>
>>6752819
Then explain to me how you come to the idea that any sane person would love one of those degenerates (sexually or emotionally)? I mean even if they are post op the vagina won't be even close to a real one and apart from that they are also completly fucked in the head, so what do they expect?
>>
>>6752625
Yeah, wonderful, as I've said, and I'll repeat it for the hard of understanding like yourself, THAT IS NOT CLEAR.
Not in the OP, and it's only muddled by the conversation that follows.
>>
>>6752862
>rare
And makes it harder for a tranny to find...
>>
>>6752765
Im not sure how the chaser is going to hold you back or even want to hold you back aside from SRS.
>>
>>6752750
Dude it's pretty basic shit.

Like yeah sure, edgy brutal internet honesty, they're trans. They had a dick once or still have one. At one point they may have been referred to as a boy, or even a man. Oh no! #triggurd. Call the tumblr PC police and arrest that insensitive fiend!

But in all seriousness, why would they want to be with someone who purposely makes them feel uncomfortable and constantly brings up their otherness, the reason they're socially ostricized, and typically the primary source of their dysphoria, solely to get their rocks off? Why wouldn't they want to be with someone who considers them women just the same as any other woman? Trans women validate themselves to themselves. The ones who can't typically die because the world is harsh and unfair and generally fucked. If you don't assert yourself and defend the ground you're on, you'll get trampled by a society that refuses to give you a centimeter without fighting for it tooth and nail.

But tell me, why would they voluntarily choose to shack up or bed down with someone who doesn't respect them enough to, you know, respect them? Why do you feel the need to tell them that they have to be unsatisfied and essentially treated like broken sex slaves in life just so fetishists who don't give a shit about them otherwise get to be satisfied at their expense?

That just seems like a pointlessly sadistic and self-serving outlook, with more than a bit of bias.
>>
>>6752765
I'd like that.
I'm never going to completely come out of depression at least let me have someone.
>>
>>6752898
Because chasers typically want the pre-op D. Just read through the thread, most don't want you to go through SRS
>>6752866
It's better to be alone than in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>6752862
>>6752879

100% straight

It's not rare. It's mathematically impossible. As I mentioned here >>6752723 we're all born with the ability to find attractiveness in both genders.

Even asexual people who claim not to be attracted to anyone still have the ability to define ugly from pretty. Because this comes from part of the brain we can't really control. It comes from the part of the brain that controls "us"
>>
>>6752873
It's been clarified numerous times. Feigning ignorance at this point in the thread is simply foolish and dishonest.
>>
File: 1469929360961.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469929360961.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>6752927
>i said it so it's true
>>
>>6752919
I specifically said aside from bottom SRS what are they going to hold you back from? Don't most trans MTF not get bottom surgery anyways? What is the downside of them dating a chaser.
>>
>>6752927
>It's been clarified numerous times
And they've been different meanings. Just because some said your version doesnt mean its clarified.
>>
>>6752929
>I pretend not to see obvious and repetitive things to pad out my bullshit argument and justify my shitty attitude
Cool story bro.
>>
>>6752932
>your version
Oh you mean the "version" that's not being parroted by multiple dudes with a vested interest in obscuring the actual definition as used by the actual trans community?
>>
>>6752943
Yes, its the boogey men making the definition unclear and not the lack of agreement amongst you.
>>
>>6752931
>aside from what they're holding you back from what are they holding you back from
>>
>>6752929
>let's call the people we don't like "jerks"
>well I identify as a jerk. I'm Jerk McJerkface
>ok well we don't like jerks so move along
>fucking idiots you can't keep your terms straight how am I supposed to know what your stupid words mean
>well "jerk" means "person we don't like", ok? so don't call yourself that if you want us to think you're a person we might like
>well I want to call myself a jerk and you can't stop me. I'm a jerk and I demand you like me
>>
>>6752922
Point being, they specifically want the type of guys who are averse to being with a tranny, to date them and believe they are cis women. Essentially.
>>
>>6752950
Most trans mtf dont want bottom surgery. What are chasers holding them back from? How many times do i need to retype this?
>>
>>6752946
The term "Boogey men" would imply that chasers A) don't exist and B) don't inundate and regularly troll this board like sleazy PUAs.
>>
>>6752959
are you sure it isn't just repressed tsundere /pol/tards?
>>
>>6752953
Sup, bruh. I would think a tranny like you would know what it's like to come into a space that isn't catered to you.
'Chaser', in the very narrow definition you've given, it's not widely used outside of tranny hugboxes. Even now, with this retard here >>6752940 it would still not be clear, unless it had first been unclear, I as confused, and we had to debate it. Again, I think the 'cager' example on /n/ is a great example. When I say cager there I have a really narrow view of what that word means, however, to everyone else, it just sounds like a general word and that we're bitching about any motorist. It's the same here, dear.

You bitch about chasers, but from how you make it out to be in this thread, 'chaser' to you just means any dude who wants to fuck you, but also acknowledges you're a tranny.
Again, if it's an established word in the trannysphere, cool, I'm not debating that, I'm saying it is far from clear what you mean as a cis person.
>>
>>6752979
It's especially confusing since "chaser" doesn't have the same connotations in other communities.
E.g. a bear chaser doesn't have to be some terrible person.
>>
>>6752979
This. To cis people "chaser" sounds like a word just meaning you are sexually attracted to trans people. And i see it used that way a lot. It's reinforced by the fact that it means that in almost every other sublet of lgbt culture. Twink chaser, bear chaser, chub chaser, all just mean they are attracted to that type of person and doesn't have inherent negatives except in the term "trans chaser".
>>
>>6752957
>Most trans mtf dont want bottom surgery.
Some don't. Many do, and merely can't afford it. Chasers typically manipulate and shame trans women who want to get SRS to keep them as their fetish object.

>What are chasers holding them back from?
An actual reciprocal and equal relationship most likely. Chasers are usually domineering, entitled, abusive, douchebag users that are typically violent and don't respect their partners on equal footing. They treat relationships with trans women like dating an living, breathing sex toy they can push around for free because they see them as sub-human toys.

>How many times do i need to retype this?
Probably as many times as you ignore what the trans women ITT are saying while assuring them that you know what's best for them better than they do, or how to describe their interpersonal relationships better than they do.
>>
>>6752978
Oftentimes they're one in the same, with plenty of spillover from /r9k/ as you can see by the "Chad" bitching and moaning. Chasers like to keep their relationships with trans women secret and taboo. It adds to the excitement for them.
>>
>>6752993
>Probably as many times as you ignore
You were ignoring me senpai.

Your definition of chaser is confusing.
>>
>>6752993
Also
>assuring
I wasn't assuring anything. I was asking a question.
>>
>>6750915
This really puts the whole thing in perspective for me. Really good post.

Thanks.
>>
>>6752979
>I would think a tranny like you would know what it's like to come into a space that isn't catered to you.
I would think a person on 4chan like you would know to lurk moar before posting some meandering bullshit about how you don't understand lingo and it's everyone's fault but your own.

>'Chaser', in the very narrow definition you've given, it's not widely used outside of tranny hugboxes.
But yet here you are demanding that a bunch of trannies change their in-group definition to suit your personal preferences.

>Again, I think the 'cager' example on /n/ is a great example. When I say cager there I have a really narrow view of what that word means, however, to everyone else, it just sounds like a general word and that we're bitching about any motorist. It's the same here, dear.
But you don't see trannies barging into /n/ and demanding that you use the word "cager" how they want you to within your in-group.

>You bitch about chasers, but from how you make it out to be in this thread, 'chaser' to you just means any dude who wants to fuck you, but also acknowledges you're a tranny.
Incorrect. This is obviously what people ITT who aren't trans want to believe though, regardless of the multiple trans people actively arguing and disagreeing with them.

>Again, if it's an established word in the trannysphere, cool, I'm not debating that, I'm saying it is far from clear what you mean as a cis person.
It's 4chan. Lurk.
>>
Alright. Takeaway from this thread?
We are absolutely considered women. It has been one long refrain of:

Trans woman: it's like this
Guy: no, you stupid woman, only men are allowed to define terms to men. Shut up and accept my transcendent man definitions
Guy 2: hey, yeah, a man said something different so you girls must be wrong
Autist: trans women are really just messed up men - ignore everything they say and listen to me

Validation via traditional sexism a go-go

Practical outcome: no man who calls himself a chaser respects us at all, and can safely be discarded
>>
>>6753043
I haven't seen anyone calling himself chaser in that whole thread.
>>
>>6753028
No problem, glad I could help. I posted that hours ago and it's been like talking to a massive brick wall ever since.
>>
>>6753050
There were at the very least two guys who identified with that label, and who acted chronically "confused" when the negative connotations of that label were explained to them over and over. There have been multiple others vehemently defending chasers as a whole while not having a single clue what they're talking about besides random shots in the dark.
>>
>>6753054
Honestly, I'm just passing through. There was a ad for /lgbt/ on the /a/ catalog so I decided to click. Turned out to be completely worth 10 minutes of my time.
>>
>>6753085
Queers, guaranteed satisfaction, or your money back.
>>
>>6753043
What are people who like trans people supposed to call themselves?
Not trolling. I accept that definition of trans chaser. Im just curious if there's a simple term that would signal to trans people that you are attracted to them. I always thought that term was chaser.
>>
>>6753083
I don't remember anyone explicitly calling himself a chaser but I'm too lazy to look through it so whatever.
>>
>>6753108
One of the older terms was admirer, but that's a bit too pretentious for nowadays. The newer one is "trans-attracted" but it sounds like an affliction.

Honestly, you're just a person who likes trans people. You don't need a catchy label or slur or nickname. Just do you broseph.
>>
>>6753112
Whatever indeed.
>>
File: 1364787775210.png (35KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
1364787775210.png
35KB, 176x176px
>>6753093
Consider me highly satisfied then.
>>
>>6753108
What's the term for people that like (again, without reducing the person to a fetish object) tall women? Or thin women? What about women with small ears? Or brunettes? Or muscular women? How about women who always dress up?

With rare exceptions, we aren't interested in there BEING a term for "the only people who could care about you because you are alien and unworthy to others due in large part (though not exclusively) to massive social stigma", especially since the existence of such a term reaffirms the "otherness" of trans people.

Don't worry about inventing a special identity for it, just hit on the people you're attracted to - they'll figure it out.
>>
File: gondolawillsabeu.png (3MB, 2000x1351px) Image search: [Google]
gondolawillsabeu.png
3MB, 2000x1351px
>>6752625
Maybe.

Maybe [spoiler]not[/spoiler]
>>
>>6753005
This. Look here >>6752990 hits even closer to home.

Chaser does not ring out loud and clear as a 'niche term'.
It's not like a straight dude hears 'goldstar' from a bunch of lesbians and can easily mistake that for a regular term being used as an attitude. So >>6753036
>I would think a person on 4chan like you would know to lurk moar before posting some meandering bullshit about how you don't understand lingo and it's everyone's fault but your own.
No, that's retarded. Again, it doesn't ping as a group-specific phrase, so when you use it ambiguously, confusion will occur.

>But yet here you are demanding that a bunch of trannies change their in-group definition to suit your personal preferences.
Uh, no champ, I'm not. All I'm 'demanding' is that you recognize the fact that 'chaser' doesn't immediately sound like an in-group's lingo, and doesn't rouse suspicion that it might not actually mean what you think it means.

>But you don't see trannies barging into /n/ and demanding that you use the word "cager" how they want you to within your in-group.
First of all, 1) Again, no one is demanding a change in language, least of all me. 2) Trannys do not have a single leg to stand on when it comes to 'barging in' anywhere dear.

>This is obviously what people ITT who aren't trans want to believe though, regardless of the multiple trans people actively arguing and disagreeing with them.
You really think this comes from a conspiracy and not the natural result of ambiguous language?

>It's 4chan. Lurk.
Don't tell me black is white, senpai. The term is obviously not specific to you only, it doesn't rouse suspicion. Again, had we not been meta-talking about this, and I lurked the entire thread, it still would not be clear.
I'm all fine looking things up, but you cannot fault me for not looking something up that doesn't seem to be need to be looked up, you understand?
>>
>>6753083
>There were at the very least two guys who identified with that label
Not identified, no. What I 'identified as' is a person who would be down to fuck with a tranny, which by context clues pre-this little meta bitchfest, seemed to be synonymous with chaser.
Do you see the difference? I'll greentext it for you

>on a regular board of mine
>see thread that seems to be bad mouthing people who wanna fuck trannys in general
>i think I'd fuck a tranny and I'm not a shitty person for fetishizing them
>i then make my statements in thread that seems to be not using lingo to me

If 'chaser' pinged me as obviously lingo, with a specific set of definitions, I honestly never would have replied, probably, but it just doesn't seem that way.
That's not asking you to change your word choice, that's demanding you not be a retard and understand the confusing occurring here.

>and who acted chronically "confused" when the negative connotations of that label were explained to them over and over.
Friend, this convo would have gone different in person, I'm positive, but it doesn't matter, if I'm unfamiliar with the term, that you or two of your tell me 'the negative connentations' when there are just as many if not more posters posting things that would seem to refute that from the perspective of someone who doesn't know it's a group-specific bit of lingo in this case.
>>
>>6753328
The only way you will EVER encounter the term "tranny-chaser" is when listening to chasers, or trans girls. The person in question could choose to refuse to listen to what the trans girls say and start a man-rage about the temerity of women having words they use in their community like you dudes. That's good. The guy who does has done us the favour of removing himself from the dating pool.
>>
>>6753405
OP and most others didn't say "tranny-chaser"
>>
>>6753415
Well nobody has yet to provide an intelligent answer to OP's question. All you retards have dont so far is argue about what it means to be a chaser. Nobody has yet to comment on the obviously psychological answer to OPs question
>>
>>6753405
>The only way you will EVER encounter the term "tranny-chaser" is when listening to chasers, or trans girls. The person in question could choose to refuse to listen to what the trans girls say and start a man-rage about the temerity of women having words they use in their community like you dudes.
First of all, I'm female, so calm your little hormone tits about 'manrage'. Second of all, I'm not asking you to change 'your words' or even complaining or suggesting a new one, I am simply asking you, as an adult, to recognize how the confusion in this thread started in part due to how ambiguous 'chaser' sounds.

Like you said, we're on 4chan. No one has any authority. Had this been an in person conversation, and you could pull me aside and be like 'Ay, gurl, 'chaser' is actually a term for us and it means X', I'd be like, 'Oh, shit. Learn something every day, huh?'
But what I see happening in this thread, from my perspective of not knowing that 'chaser' is a term in the first place, let alone what that means in your specific context, it's everyone saying what I perceived it as, and then you come along and go NO! NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!
You must see how that doesn't actually clear anything up like you're making it out to do, right? I should listen to one or two random tripfags to the exclusion of everyone else?

>>6753415
Even if they did, by context clues, there doesn't seem to be a distinction. It just seems as if what's being talked about here is any and all people who could see themselves involved with a tranny, whatever their motivation.
>>
>>6753438
We explained why we complain about chasers, and everyone here complains about not having a significant other when they're single regardless of orientation or gender. Honestly the shit is straightforward and the fact that it was dragged out this long by morons who refuse to listen to anything trans women say about what trans women think and mean is more than telling.
>>
>>6750729
I personally only get bothered by chasers when they're 1. Being obviously fedora. or 2. Wouldn't be attracted to me post-op.

It's when someone is attracted to trans women basically as femboys and trans men basically as butch lesbians that there's an issue.

People who say they are attracted to trans people are attracted to their pre-op condition, because people who are attracted to post-op trans people are just normal straight/gay/bi people. That's what chaser is supposed to cover.
>>
>>6753542
This all could have been avoided had someone just answered OP's question in the same way u just did in your last reply.

So I feel that you all are responsible for any autism that ensued.
>>
>>6753328
>Chaser does not ring out loud and clear as a 'niche term'.
To you.

>It's not like a straight dude hears 'goldstar' from a bunch of lesbians and can easily mistake that for a regular term being used as an attitude.
There are multiple uses for the term gold-star in numerous different contexts, but I'm sure that this nice upstanding everyman would consider that he's not knowledgeable enough about that in-group to make wild assumptions at the meaning of slang he doesn't understand, let alone blame the users of said slang for being too opaque for him to personally handle.

>No, that's retarded.
No U.

>Again, it doesn't ping as a group-specific phrase, so when you use it ambiguously, confusion will occur.
So lurk, and when you do speak up ask actual questions instead of making vague demands and telling people they're "retarded" for disagreeing with your initial observations and blatant entitlement issues.

>Uh, no champ, I'm not.
Alright tiger. Whatever you say bucko.

>All I'm 'demanding' is that you recognize the fact that 'chaser' doesn't immediately sound like an in-group's lingo
Well shit, life can't be completely convenient for you all the damn time can it?

>doesn't rouse suspicion that it might not actually mean what you think it means.
Except for the fact that it's regularly used in a negative sense on this board and has been used that way since its inception. You'd know this if you lurked a bit before tossing your weight around and throwing out sweeping judgements and commands.

>1) Again, no one is demanding a change in language
Multiple people have demanded a change in the definition of chaser as trans women use it because it hurts their feelings and confuses them.

>2) Trannys do not have a single leg to stand on when it comes to 'barging in' anywhere dear.
Well that's vague and passive-aggressive, dearie me, dearie my. Why don't you be more specific and quit pussyfooting around with your condescending and shitty attitude?
>>
>>6753328
>You really think this comes from a conspiracy
I think it comes from a concerted effort to ignore whatever the fuck trans women are saying about trans women.

>Don't tell me black is white, senpai. The term is obviously not specific to you only, it doesn't rouse suspicion. Again, had we not been meta-talking about this, and I lurked the entire thread, it still would not be clear. I'm all fine looking things up, but you cannot fault me for not looking something up that doesn't seem to be need to be looked up, you understand?
Just because it's not obvious to you, and you don't feel compelled to educate yourself on shit you feel compelled to comment freely about, it is not anyone's responsibility to dumb things down for you. Do you understand? Or do I need to spell it out for you reeeeeeeeeal slow like you don't speakee de eenglees?
>>
>>6753570
>This all could have been avoided
You must have been born yesterday. Are you new to this board or something?

>So I feel that you all are responsible for any autism that ensued.
Yeah you seem like the expert in that category, useless ass bitch. Nice of you to sit back with color commentary while others do the heavy lifting.
>>
>>6753555
I meant chaser isn't supposed to cover people also attracted to post-op trans people and cis people of that gender.
>>
>>6750952
kek, beggars can't be choosers.

complaining about chasers is that same thing as some /r9k/ dweller complaining that they don't have an italian model who likes anime and video games for a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1470774666007.jpg (29KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1470774666007.jpg
29KB, 640x721px
>>6753704
>beggars can't be choosers
Bitch it's chasers that beg IRL. They beg, and plead, and stalk, and yell, and holler, and stomp their feet, and get all bent the fuck out of shape like toddlers in a tantrum when they don't get exactly what they want. Don't get it twisted just because you think you're hot shit on a korean dog porn exchange website where people can't see those gross cheeto stains on your fingers.
>>
>>6753674
I'm from /sci/ We normally operate with a bit more tact than the rest of the boards.
>>
>>6753664
It's not ignoring what 'trans women have to say', you insane asshole. You're so caught up in being right and from you're own viewpoint that you're refusing to see it from mine. I'll repeat it for slow ones like you CHASER DOESNT PING AS LINGO! And, again, just because you gave me a definition does not outweigh the other posters, again from my perspective, who seem to contradict you.
>>
>can get boyfriends just fine
>am okay with chasers as long as it's only an innocent preference and they aren't gonna treat me like a shemale or a trap from whatever they jerk off to
Feels good.
>>
>>6750915
Straightfag here. Never really thought of it like that but I guess it makes sense. Reminds me of that bald girl with trichotillomania that tried out dating sites and discovered that she was nothing more than a fetish.

Either way, I wouldn't take it personally. You are a fetish whether you are a girl or a qtp2t5'0trapgf
>>
>>6752393
>So I should stop looking for a trans gf?
yes
>Should I just find a super feminine twink that crossdresses to cuddle with?
yes

ignore trans drama acquire femboi
>>
Don't trust the trans jew.

You want real men.
Judeo-Christian culture just repressed your true desires.
>>
>>6753851
You guys always gotta try to sell yourselves in every thread, I swear.
>>
>>6753902

And I was starting to think they finally gave up the shilling too.
>>
>>6753917
Desperate femboys 2 for a skittle.
>>
>>6753855
le gay recruiter has appeared
>>
>>6754000
I'm just trying to unite my male brothers in loving companionship.
>>
>>6753902
>>6753917
not even a femboy, Just a guy who's dated a trans person before (and won't make the same mistake again) offering advice to others.

Dating a transwomen is an exercise in neurosis, worse than bio females.

I guess you can put that feather in your cap...
>>
>>6754014
well don't, if we want that we'll get their on our own
>>6754018
>everyone is the same as me
>my experience shall be everyone's
a number of us end up in loving long term relationships and prefer it to women and have no interest in femboys who btw are the bottom of the barell imo
>>
>>6753770
Chaser doesn't ping as lingo to you, a person who hasn't lurked trans threads on this board enough to see chasers mentioned, defined, and explained over and over. I understand your perspective, but what you don't understand is that your perspective of an established and regularly used slang term in a group you're not familiar with is completely your problem and no one else's.

How would you feel if you were a lesbian and some random dudebro stomped over and demanded that this gaggle of lesbians explain "gold star" to him in sapphic context because he overheard their conversation. You explain, thoroughly and with gusto. They respond "Well that's really obscure and it simply 'didn't ping as lingo' to me. Also I disagree with you about its usage. You should use something less ambiguous so other people who aren't part of your group understand what you're talking about better." Your group grows agitated and says "Look, this is our slang for our group, so your input really isn't required." The man ignores this, another bumbles up and says "Yeah they're talking a load of bullshit it really means this." He explains what the lesbians *really* mean when they say gold-star, and it has absolutely nothing to do with what was just said. The original guy says "well now I'm confused because this one guy over here that's just as clueless as I am disagrees with you. That overrides all of the lesbians in your group that just explained things to me."

How does that make you feel? Annoyed perhaps? Perturbed? Unsettled?

Your lesbian group gets less polite, and more direct and to the point. They repeat their definition in multiple ways, each different woman giving the same general definition. The man says "Well you see I'm still hazy on things and it didn't automatically jump out at me so I'm gonna say I'm still confused and honestly I doubt everything you ladies have to say" The lesbians freak out. "Well hold on now," the man says, "no need to act like such insane assholes."
>>
>>6754066
don't you have real issues to get upset about?
>>
>>6753845
Oh I don't take it personally, unlike chasers who take my rejection as a personal insult every time it happens and make sure to scream out how ugly and useless and bad hair with bad tits with bad etc. etc. etc. I am as they cry alone into their drink. Later they come on the internet to whingepost about how no one will ever want me, or anyone like me, but them and they're my only hope like they're goddamn Obi-Wan Kenobi and I have cinnabuns in my hair.
>>
>>6754066
Except that the term chaser applies to non-trans people. The term gold star doesnt apply to non lesbians. So it would be more like the lesbians using a word to describe said man and then the misunderstanding ensues as the man tries to understand a term relevant to him. Not an irrelevant term. Not exactly the same thing.
>>
>>6754046
>a number of us end up in loving long term relationships
not anyone itt that's for damn sure, trans threads have confirmed my expectations if anything.
>>
>>6754079
My schedules pretty full up, but if you want me to work out your daddy issues for you I think I have an opening Tuesday.

Do you have any real issues to get upset about besides me?
>>
>>6754126
don't worry I always got time for a quick shitpost
>>
>>6754114
>gold star
Yeah I'm sure no one has ever used the term "gold star" for anything besides lesbians. Those two words slapped together are a lesbian trademark through and through, never used in any other context for anything else.

https://www.army.mil/goldstar/

Nope nothing at all. Not one thing.
>>
>>6754066
Your definition of chaser is clear.

You (in the general sense) don't use it according to this definition, proof is itt.
>>
File: ohohohoho.jpg (26KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
ohohohoho.jpg
26KB, 500x456px
>>6754115
>not anyone itt that's for damn sure
Why? Because /r9k/ stutterers, /pol/cats and MGTOWs can't handle a little banter. Fucking weak. You fucks can dish but you can't take it for shit... ironically enough since you types are always begging for it up the ass.
>>
>>6754152
Clearly it's completely different.

There are chasers in pretty much every other group. And in all of those
"Chaser" = "attracted to"

In trans group
"Chaser" = "attracted to and also is rude and disrespectful and everything bad"

Gold star lesbian and other gold star terms have little relation.
>>
>>6753733
nice, apparently I'm a chaser because I wanted a (you).

truly chaser is as narrowly defined as you all say it is.
>>
>>6754181
>/r9k/ stutterers, /pol/cats and MGTOWs
classic paranoia, and it's not like you have an abrasive personality or anything either...
>>
>>6750873
I'm open to dating trannies,
but axe wounds are vomit inducing breh
>>
>>6754251
Clearly it's completely different. It's not like a simple explanation that was repeatedly provided could blow away some of those troublesome clouds of uncertainty surrounding the different uses of chaser. But maybe that didn't "ping" too well with you Mr. Fucking Nautilus.

>>6754253
I didn't call you a chaser. I told you not to get it twisted after saying
>kek, beggars can't be choosers.
>complaining about chasers is that same thing as some /r9k/ dweller complaining that they don't have an italian model who likes anime and video games for a girlfriend.

by the way clean up those cheeto hands nasty ass. Water and soap. They're not the enemy.

>>6754287
Oh, you lacerate me doctor. What'd you get your PhD in? Oxygen thievery?

>>6754327
Don't worry, I'll keep the handle at an angle so I can get another good swing in. I swear, you won't feel a thing.
>>
>>6754368
>Clearly it's completely different
you didn't even bother to refute
>>
>>6754368
I don't know what you meant by that but it tasted salty, like precum
>>6754327
>>
File: 12431513523546.jpg (123KB, 854x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12431513523546.jpg
123KB, 854x1080px
>>6754380
Refute what? That you rattled off a bullshit excuse about why you're slow on the uptake after having something explained to you multiple times, and yet somehow it's my fault and everyone else's fault that you decided to stop lurking to be an obnoxious twit on a taiwanese egg shaving festival website? Should I whip you up a powerpoint to explain your entitlement nonsense or something? Do you need me to stand there with a ruler and slap your hands when your mind starts drifting? Do you want a study guide? I mean goddamn.

>>6754490
>I don't know what you meant by that but it tasted salty
Maybe her k/d ratio was low that day.
>>
File: 1470743287545.png (71KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1470743287545.png
71KB, 1456x1108px
>>6750749
>Wants to be woman
>Doesn't want to be treated like one
>>
>>6754559
No. Your example was garbage.
>>
>>6754607
Haha he said something misogynistic.
>>
ITT: Typical fat, beta, manlet and shitty facial hair chasers trying to feel good about themselves because their only hope at an easy target denied them.
>>
>>6754656
You're my example anon. Explain yourself. And make sure that explanation pings really hard. These boys love it when it pings hard.
>>
File: 1457445406950.png (186KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457445406950.png
186KB, 512x512px
>>6750729
drugs and autism
>>
>>6754559
I never said anything about language pinging. That was somebody else. I just said >>6754251. You have yet to give a good reason why >>6754066 lesbian gold star analogy is good. Hence why >>6754656.

Please explain how a term that you stole from other facets of culture and warped to mean something different should be accepted.
>>
>>6754729
>I never said anything about language pinging. That was somebody else.
Nobody cares anon. You took up the mantle, big kahuna, it's your problem now.

>You have yet to give a good reason why...
The analogy was fine because it showed the frustration of explaining the same things over and over to people who assumed themselves to be an authority on all matters in your group based on little to no real interaction with, or knowledge of, said group dynamics or vernacular (even when given ample opportunity to shut the fuck up and listen instead of circling the drain making obnoxious "ping" noises). The similarities between different iterations of the term "chaser" was an arbitrary, misleading, and pointless argument to establish after the repeated explanations and definitions of "chaser" that were thoroughly ignored or overruled by sarcastic quips from random guys who acted as if they were experts on the subject. I, in turn, ignored your bullshit pivot attempt and superseded that petty nonsense with a near 1:1 depiction of an alternate reality where a group of lesbians had to deal with the same pig-headed stubbornness and biased whining from dudes that thought they knew better based on nothing.

>Please explain how a term that you stole
Oh that I stole? Yeah it was a fucking language heist. I had everyone reach for the sky and I nabbed all of their valuable slang for my selfish gang of criminal miscreant trannies to flick your nose with. Fucking guy. People don't just start using and developing slang terms organically within their specific minority groups over periods of time to denote experiences unique to their group that other people must then learn by spending time with them. I honestly resent the fact that you would even pay credence to such an outlandish idea. Evolving language. Psh. Next they'll have evolving animals. It's a slippery slope.

Are you gonna accuse me of appropriating something now? Your haircut? Your jeans? Your tendies?
>>
>>6754914
Except that it's not evolved. People use it mostly in the other way currently. You just use it incorrectly. Chaser means "attracted to" in all other facets of lgbt culture. They dont use it in a negative only context. It's clearly appropriated and you are making it into a negative. You are appropriating it and claiming you invented it. I don't care if you use the term, you're just fucking it up.
>>
I had a short and sweet relationship with a transexual girl. I didn't know she was trans until she told me and it didn't really bother me because I was really attracted to her. She gave pretty good head, I let her sleep in my bed, spooned, etc. Pretty sure she didn't want me touching her downstairs bits and I wasn't interested. She had a gorgeous body and really cute little pre-pubescent tits, I liked those.
>>
>>6754251
I'm saying if you started to see/hear a bunch of people say the phrase 'gold star' over and over it would PING and make you go 'Hmmmm, wonder what the hell goldstar means' as it's obviously some kind of niche group lingo.
However, if I see/hear a bunnch of people say chaser, it doesn't go PING because it's such a general phrase it's entirely unnoticable as a possible specific meaning piece of lingo.

That's the related, retard.
>>
>>6754998
I think you replied to the wrong post by accident.
>>
>>6754998
>>6755024
Or misunderstood that post? It seems like you are agreeing and then go insane at the last second and call them a retard.
>>
>>6754936
>Except that it's not evolved.
This is the nature of linguistic evolution. It's why the dictionary gets bigger every year and why a massive chunk of the English language is centered around loanwords from other languages. Oh, I'm sorry "appropriated and stolen" words from other languages.

>You just use it incorrectly.
Differently.

>They dont use it in a negative only context.
Yet trans people do, hence the need to listen and lurk instead of popping in like an arrogant douche, claiming that trans people are "stealing" it just because it's in a context and with a meaning you're unfamiliar with. If I ate a hot dog sideways in the middle of the bun instead of at the ends, you're the type of person to tell me I'm "eating it wrong" instead of differently. It seems to me that you just like disapproving of or rejecting arbitrary things. It probably gives you a sense of superiority and self-satisfaction. Being LGBT must have been quite the mindfuck for you.

>It's clearly appropriated
The word "appropriated" is appropriated from the Latin "appropriare" meaning "to make one's own." Language has never been static. Bicce. That's Old English for "bitch" by the way. I "appropriated" that too. Fucking social justice crusader.

>>6754998
>However, if I see/hear a bunnch of people say chaser, it doesn't go PING
FOR YOU

So your projection of your cognitive and linguistic processes (and their sound-effects) onto other people somehow overpowers not only everyone else's perception of language, but the objective perception of slang itself. You tried to claim superior knowledge of something that you had no actual knowledge of simply because you're a slow thinker and a bad listener. That's no one's problem but your own. Obviously at this point I've told you this numerous times, but yet you still blame your slow-ass brain on everyone but yourself...

Also, the two of you should fuck and make PING noises together all night long. Match made in autist heaven I swear.
>>
>>6755080
Lmao it's fine. You guys just made a very poor choice in using a very popular term and altering it to mean something very slightly different but in a way that alters it's perception completely. Have fun explaining it for the rest of forever :)
>>
>>6755102
>Lmao it's fine.
I know, it's why I keep saying so.

>You guys just made a very poor choice in using a very popular term and altering it to mean something very slightly different but in a way that alters it's perception completely.
It's a term that developed organically based on other terms in the same way you use "guys," a masculine plural pronoun, in a gender neutral way. You would probably have to explain that to your foreign doppleganger multiple times with diagrams, big foam jigsaw pieces, Barney the dinosaur, and pre-school educational videos. Plus, since this is literally the first time I've had someone like you whinge about "cultural appropriation" of "chaser" as an LGBT slang term (I mean really... really) this particular dilemma doesn't seem to be that big of an issue. I chalk your tweedle-dee butt buddy's whinging up to amour fou. That's French for "insane love" by the way. Oh you zany kids and your completely delusional view of the human language.

>Have fun explaining it for the rest of forever
I'll have an easier time explaining that to legions of internet morons than explaining how an insufferable, essentialist jackass like you would ever get laid in a million years.

Ta!
>>
>>6755128
>jackass
Speaking of. You are an obnoxious person who doesn't know me or the people i sleep with. You've been attacking my character with every response. And you usually ignore what i say and spout something dumb instead. And call me a neckbeard. And like i said before, it's really just you who suffers from your dumb as hell use of the word.
>>
>>6750729
Chasers aren't boyfriends, they're abusers.
>>
>>6755178
You're mentally damaged anyways, one illness more doesn't really make a difference desu.
>>
File: I don't like thing.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
I don't like thing.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>6755150
>You are an obnoxious person who doesn't know me or the people i sleep with.
GASP

WELL I NEVER

I think I just ran out of pearls to clutch sorry, I wanted to add to the mood.

>You've been attacking my character with every response.
Yes absolutely, it's fun as hell you uptight pucker of a human being.

>And you usually ignore what i say and spout something dumb instead.
No no, I respond precisely to what you're saying AND I insult you. It's what I do, and I do it so very well.

>And call me a neckbeard.
Why? Are you a neckbeard? That's too easy of an insult. Come on, don't diss my intelligence. You think I would simply appropriate a jab like that from you? YOUR LANGUAGE? YOUR CULTURE? That's just low-hanging fruit. I have a thing called integrity, sir or madam or both.

>And like i said before, it's really just you who suffers from your dumb as hell use of the word.
Look, I'm sorry it triggers you, but I'm just fucking with you I'm not sorry at all. This is hilarious. If you don't like the way trans people use the word, maybe it's you who has to deal with explaining it for the rest of forever, because trans people aren't gonna stop using it any time soon and, given the exponentially increasing frequency this specific form of the word is in use, you're in for a hell of a time in the next few years, possibly decades. I can't wait for the day when your nerdy, humorless teen children start calling your platonic asexual live-in housemate/life partner a "chaser" (in the bad way). But wait a second. Is this awkwardly drawn out back and forth your way of hitting on me? I hope you're not a chaser or anything ;)
>>
>>6755200
This means literally nothing coming from a fucking fourth degree Old Navy canvas-belt weaboo.
>>
>>6755202
Gold star chiming in

You are an idot.
Chaser is another way of saying creep/pervert.
You're a dumb ass

>Tfw had to do it. Guy is actually THAT stupid.
>>
>>6750749
Explain to me transbians then.
Only a fat 50 year old man with a pedo beard and creepy eyes beats them in the creepy chaser scale.
>>
>>6755202
>wait a second. Is this awkwardly drawn out back and forth your way of hitting on me?
You got it baby. I secretly love you and want to make babies with you. With your trans-ness and my chicken tendies we can overcome the biological obstacles.

>sir or madam or both
You can just call me daddy.

>it's you who has to deal with explaining it for the rest of forever
Do you really believe that?

>I can't wait for the day when your nerdy, humorless teen children start calling your platonic asexual live-in housemate/life partner a "chaser" (in the bad way)
But then it would have truly evolved to a different meaning in all the other lgbt subcultures as well. Which maybe you're right and it is going to be that way. At that point it wouldn't be confusing though.

Also
>children
Probably not.
>>
>>6750729

Because chasers=/= boyfriend material
>>
>>6755266
It's make. He really is a real idiot. Like its not autism. He really is that much of an idot. He really and truly doesn't know when he has graduated to obnoxious. He's a fag that can't admit he wants dick.
Then his come backs are always stupid. Something misogynist. Which ONCE AGAIN he thinks is funny. But has absolutely no idea how shit he is actually coming across
>>
>>6755289
I'm not maki...
>>
I want a transgirl to chase me and marry me
>>
>>6755239
My hero! Thank you my kind and noble lesbian savior. I'd give you a totally platonic backrub as compensation, candles, wine, Careless Whisper by George Michael on the phonograph... but you're inside of a computer. Sorry to disappoint. Rain check?

>>6755266
Knew it.

Swipe left.
>>
>>6755302
That dowry better be fucking worth it or I swear you're gonna live with the goats.
>>
>>6755319
Doubt you'd get much but I'm fun and I think that's priceless!
>>
>>6755322
Fun is cheap. My steam account is fun. Do a dance for me potential concubine. Film it.

Make it good.
>>
>>6755329
I'm not your concubine! I only dance for nice girls. Hmph
>>
>>6755311
Heh. Silly.

Just couldn't be put in to his shit demographic. I'm a straight up gold star, been a an out lesbo for ever. And this idot is saying I don't know what chaser means.
>>
Cause most chasers don't want to be your boyfriend. Most don't even want to be in public.
>>
Why are so many chasers fat mexicans?
>>
File: sailor moon.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sailor moon.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>6755335
Your loss sweet cheeks.

>>6755346
I understand, and I agree wholeheartedly. Dreadful display if I do say so myself. Positively distasteful.

Thanks again for the lesbackup.
>>
>>6755384
You're making me want to dance. Will you treat me well
>>
>>6755401
Not even slightly.
>>
Baller thread holy shit guys nice job. You faggots are actually thinking and I'm proud of both sides
>>
File: 1446899241680.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
1446899241680.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>6752625
>On the contrary, your line of thinking is a weasel-y way to excuse pushy and overbearing behavior that makes people uncomfortable by inventing a douchey dudebro

Pic related,you wouldn't care if it's chad who is behaving that way.

And since your dating pool is almost full of unattractive-creepy dudes you would do anything for chad.

Thata's why "Chaser" is shemale code for "creep" which is female code for "guy who is attracted to me but is not Chad Thundercock."

Come on,why would a fully straight and attractive man choose a tranny over a cute cisgender girl who is not mentally ill?
>>
File: 1446372367891.gif (47KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1446372367891.gif
47KB, 250x194px
>>6754607
Damn, witnessed some nice bantz today
>>
>>6750952
When was the front page changed?
>>
File: 1443232034866.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1443232034866.png
130KB, 396x381px
If you don't like chasers and can't get straight men why not date ftms? Or are you all hypocrites?
>>
>>6756570
that graph making me laugh
>>
>>6756752
It's the truth. More attractive people tend to have better personalities because they get better treatment, socialize more and with other attractive people. They get better and aren't bitter. The world isn't a fair place.
>>
>>6756725
ftms are hard to find because they have easy mode passing
>>
cus chasers are just turned on by the concept and may not have actual feelings towards the person
>>
File: 1471651770528.jpg (26KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1471651770528.jpg
26KB, 435x269px
>>6755289
>cis lesgen is still mad
>>
>>6750729
Because transwomen are women
and women talk shit.

Disregard transwomen, get shemales.
>>
>>6750758
>You'd complain too if autists who have no idea how to talk to the opposite gender approached you constantly and tried to touch your dick
That's odd. Few heterosexual men would complain if autistic girls approached them constantly and tried to touch their dicks.
>>
>>6756570
Follow that anon, he knows his shit.
>>
>>6750889
>feminity is lack of penis
>penis on a woman is a disease
So much transphobia there...
>>
>>6750758
GET THE FUCK OFF 4CHAN SJW FAGGOT NIGGER! REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 2.jpg (74KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
74KB, 547x700px
>>6765292
Wow, hold your horses!
>>
>>6750729
Pic related
>>
>>6769750
>>
>>6769800
Thank you for the higher res, the crap one I posted was the only one I could find on a quick Google search
>>
>>6769811
TinEye.com, you're welcome :).
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.