[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if there was a drug that made you heterosexual would you take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471123834095.png (58KB, 626x754px) Image search: [Google]
1471123834095.png
58KB, 626x754px
if there was a drug that made you heterosexual would you take it?

any one here hate being homosexual
>>
no but I'd take one that would make me bi
>>
>>6747307
no never
>>
I sure would. If you can make your life easier, why wouldn't you?
>>
Nah. Maybe in the past, but this whole thing has kind of grown on me now.
>Plus I went through the stress of growing up in a homophobic household and coming out to friends despite being a borderline shut-in
>I don't want all of that to have been in vain
>>
>>6747432

This.

I find no gay man who's compatible with me.
I can still date women, but they're just as bad sometimes, but at least they're not 'all' bad.
>>
I'd go from getting laid on command within 5 seconds with a device at my fingertips any minute of any day of the year whenever I want, to never getting laid because girls are fucking prudes when it comes to giving out the vag. I count my lucky stars every day I'm gay. So fucking easy to fuck guys because they're all immensely thirsty for my big cock, I have expert cocksuckers and tight bubble butts to pound on command, I just have to snap my fingers to get some boipussy to sit on my dick. I've fucked a few girls but it's a game of chess compared to the tic tac toe of putting my dick in hungry boys
>>
probably?
>>
>>6747307
I have a tiny dick so being gay is convenient.
>>
File: thanks doc.png (66KB, 626x754px) Image search: [Google]
thanks doc.png
66KB, 626x754px
if there was a drug that made you transsexual would you take it?
>>
>>6747307
I'd triple dose that motherfucker.

But as >>6747317 said if there was a bi Master-race drug I would probably take that so I can lead a normal life ands still have guy fun on the side
>>
>>6747452
I only really enjoy female faces, so it's really awkward for me to have sex with trannies because they're never quite passing. I do get excited looking at a hard cock, so I still bottom from time to time.

I enjoy big butts, so when I top it's always with women. If I actually liked vagina, I could have sex with so many more women. This would be convenient because I only fall in love with women.

So if I could increase my desire for vagina/boobs I would so do it.
>>
>>6747307
Tfw bi but closeted so I basically date women. mostly. I got a gay fuckbuddy and holy shit is it convenient. Being pegged isn't anywhere as good as the real thing.
>>
If there was a drug that would make me homosexual, I'd take it.

Male x Female dynamic is a cruel evolutionary charged dynamic hidden beneath the thin veil of disney brand romance.

Gay love is the purest love known to man.
>>
No. You can't just wake up in someone else's body and be completely okay with that. You're still going to have gay memories, intense romantic feelings for your current (or maybe even ex) lovers, etc. Can you imagine what it would feel like to have your mind suddenly betray you? There is just no conceivable way a gay "cure" could work, not without significantly traumatizing the person it's given to. That's like saying a person needs to be "cured" of having limbs, or being able to hear, or having sight. Suddenly removing those things strips away an essential component of the person you've been all this time.

Now, if you want to get into the realm of magical thinking and say this "cure" also erase any and all gay memories and gay associations from your brain, I still wouldn't want it. I don't see any compelling reason to undergo a complete personality change. I'm quite comfortable in my skin.

Part of growing up is realizing that it really doesn't matter what other people think of you or your lifestyle. Assuming I weren't gay, I'm sure there are a multitude of other reasons why people might want to criticize or berate me. That's just a part of life, OP. You're wrong if you think being gay is the problem; your hypersensitive attitude is the problem. It would be more productive to attenuate yourself to the world instead of constantly trying to shape yourself to fit others' arbitrary expectations and standards.
>>
>>6747802
>You can't just wake up in someone else's body and be completely okay with that.
the point of the question is to suppose that exactly that were possible
>>
>>6747307
I don't mind being gay, but I've never had any gay experiences or been on any dates with other guys before. So yes I would take the drug because I have nothing to lose.

If I did have a bf though I would say no.
>>
Yes.

I don't hate being homosexual, though I used to.

I would prefer the easy option of setthing down and raising a proper family of my own, especially since I'm an only child.

Having kids is an ordeal. I could adopt maybe, but eh. But yes, being straight is the logical normal option.
>>
>>6747307
Anyone who says they wouldn't is lying desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.