[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexuality or anything beside heterosexuality is not found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x490px
Homosexuality or anything beside heterosexuality is not found anywhere in nature, you fuckers aren't just against all faiths, you're all against nature, and you are indeed perverted scum bags.
All of you.
>>
>>6745494
It is, stop baiting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
>>
File: ktf[1].gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
ktf[1].gif
2MB, 400x260px
>>
>>6745494
Oral sex/Masturbation or anything besides basic penetration is not found anywhere in nature, you degenerates aren't just against all faiths with your blowjobs, you're all against nature, and you are indeed perverted scum bags.
All of you.

/sarcasm
>>
>>6745498
Scientists say most of that is due to mutations in the genetic code of a species.
You're all fucking MUTANTS.
>>
>>6745505
Every life is the result of mutation.
>>
>>6745507
Indeed, but having a mutation mutate is not usally a good thing, freind.
>>
>>6745512
Not necessarily bad either.
>>
>>6745505
Ignore >>6745507 since that doesn't make sense.

Everyone has some genetic mutations - it would be weird not to have any.
Please a biology before you try, OP.
>>
>>6745504
Monkeys actually masturbate because they also have opposable thumbs
>>
>>6745519
Indeed, but there is no evolutionary gain with homosexuality, it attraction to the same sex, the sex drive normal humans get with women, accidentally changed to men, similar to when a man has a foot fetish because of a slight mishap in the brain. There for, Faggots drive around sex all the time, they are all mostly perverted.
>>
>>6745494
my male cats spends all day trying to hump my other male cat.
>says homosexulaity isnt found in nature
then explain my gay ass cat
>>
>>6745494
You really came here just to post this ?
i envy you for your bundle of freetime
>>
>>6745494
Medicine or anything beside prayer is not found anywhere in nature, you fuckers aren't just against all faiths, you're all against nature, and you are indeed perverted scum bags.
All of you.
>>
>>6745531
>a gay that likes pussy

kek
>>
>>6745529
Whats the evolutionary gain with you virgin r9k lardass ?
>>
>>6745531
A mutation in a animals sex drive.
Your pet is inferior.
>>
>>6745527
Hence the sarcasm tag... I was mirroring his ignorance about homosexuality in other species by stretching it to include other sexual practices that are rare in the animal kingdom, i.e. Dogs and Kangaroos have also been observed masturbating...
>>
>>6745529
>There for, Faggots drive around sex all the time, they are all mostly perverted.
While your first comment was wrong (as humans are a social species, so not all evolutionary advantages need to increase the likelihood of reproduction), it at least had some logic behind it. The last sentence that I quoted above just made your entire post look stupid, since it's evidently not true and has nothing to do with the rest of the post.
Please, stop. You're destroying your own argument for us.
>>
>>6745542
Anon I have a wife and 3 children.
My evolutionary gain is the fact I am part of the master race, and a honorary solider of the Nationalist idea.
>>
>>6745549
Nobody who can get laid talks like this.
>>
>>6745529
>there is no evolutionary gain with homosexuality,

Funny, because my nephews and nieces (who carry 1/4 of my genes) have me around to pay for grad school in a decade.

Meanwhile your kids are in your double wide smoking meth at 12.

Wonder who's going to do better?
>>
>>6745547
Explain this fucking board, explain the fucking rally's that you have, with half naked men licking each other and other degenerate things.
>>
>>6745549
And i shook hands with teddy roosevelt and fucked the queen of britian in outer space
>>
>>6745529
>but there is no evolutionary gain with homosexuality
Kin selection hypothesis. Educate yourself.
>>
>>6745552
Are you saying women are stupid anon or are you saying Nazis can't get laid?
Because I assure you, there are way more Nazis in the world then you think.
I'd say a few million in Europe alone.
>>
>>6745555
It feels nice
>>
>>6745555
Nice quads.
Very few of us here only post in this board. Granted, some do, but the majority are cross-board posters.
Also, lots of us (myself included) don't go to gay pride.
The fact that you said "all" shows that you were just using a straw man argument; very few gays are actually like what you described. [spoiler]And that last sentence still has no relevance to the rest of the post.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6745570
You putrid filth.
>>
>>6745512
On the contrary. Mutation is the only means by which evolution occurs. Without mutation there is stagnation.
>>
>>6745567
What im saying is your not a nazi nor have ever laid eyes on a human vagina in the flesh
thats what im saying
your a rightwing wannabe hitlersucking 225 pounds basement dweller
>>
Not found in nature? See thread
>>6736880
>>
>>6745573
You're the who who holds unto ideas instilled by the Torah, "nationalist".
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>6745575
Kek.
>>
>>6745573
Yeah i know
now that you got that out of your system
do you feel enlightened ?
>>
>>6745529
It does not matter. I do not know anyone under the age of 40 that is not a pervert.

Reproduction is not a concern as there are methods for that.
>>
>>6745579
Kek.
Anon I'm a full time historian. I get 200,000 pounds a year and YOU are the basement dweller, faggot scum.
>>
>>6745567
No woman in her right mind would allow someone who talks about their "evolutionary gain", the "master race", or refers to themselves as "a honorary soldier of the Nationalist idea" anywhere near her vagina. You sound like you're fucking mental (no offence).
>>
>>6745590
No, I feel sickened.
There is no way to cure you of your mental illness.
>>
>>6745593
I already told you
that your not a full time historian nor a nazi and have no kids
and dont earn jackshit
now we can continue to argue but one of us is gonna begin to look desperate
>>
>>6745593
Nobody on a £200k pa income working as a historian (Care to elaborate? That's very vague.) would make the mistake of saying "a honorary" and waste their time posting homophobic bait on 4chan.
Seriously, what are you on?
>>
>>6745594
>Women
>Out of 3 billion of them in the world
>NONE of them, are /natsoc/
You are fucking stupid, were did you go to school?
>>
Did you guys hear about how recently, scientists apparently found a pair of octopuses mating in the wild for the first time ever, and it ended up being an interspecies homo hump where the big one was a power bottom?
>>
>>6745599
So you came here just to get sick ?
Shouldnt you beat your kids already with the empty jack bottle ?
>>
>>6745589
>World of Warcraft fan
How surprising.

This is a fact: evolution is the process by which favorable mutations are selected for across generaitons. We know homosexuality has an hereditary component. The trait has been passed onward since ancient times. This hints that it has some positive correlation with fitness, or is at least comorbid with a positive trait.
>>
>>6745606
Its octopi
>>
>>6745615
>The next step in humanity are perverts.
Homosexuality revolves around sex, the perpose of love is for reproduction, if you're "calculations" are fucking correct, then the human race would die out.
>>
>>6745618
I've actually heard it's octopodes
>>
>>6745593
>I'm a full time historian

As opposed to all the part time ones?

You don't even lie well, basement dweller.

http://myjobsearch.com/careers/historian.html
>>
>>6745617
Prove it.
>>
>>6745620
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
>>
>>6745604
>You are fucking stupid
>a honorary
>were
>full time historian
>200,000 pounds a year

W E W L A D
E A
W L

L W
A E
D A L W E W

We've got ourselves a feisty one here.
>>
>>6745626
>Even at the cost of the organisms own survival.
Kek.
>>
>>6745529
He's right.
Fucking Gays.
>>
>>6745636
i.e. the genes which made the individual what they are have passed on because the individual's kin had an increase in fitness due to the individual helping them.
>>
>>6745640
Gays fucking
i like that
>>
Shout all you want your precious world is still gonna come crashing down upon you. And I'll be watching, smiling, and being generally awesome. It would be easier if you just accepted it.... This world will burn. Embrace the Golden Land!
>>
>>6745504
>being against 'nature' is objectively bad
Bruh, I'm a fucking person. Even if this were 100% true, it not being in 'nature' I wouldn't give a single shit. I know we're all animals, but humans occupy a weird spot in the world and I'm gonna play to that.
I'm sure my dog would be happy as fuck if she were able to lick her cunt to orgasm. It's my responsibly to use my advantage since they can't use theirs.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.