[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /lgbt/ First time posting on this board. I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461191252288.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1461191252288.gif
1MB, 167x170px
Question for /lgbt/

First time posting on this board. I would typically consider myself a straight man but I'm coming to terms with my experimental nature. That said, I think a lot of it comes from a urge to dominate weaker men like traps and femboys who are smaller then me, it's very primal in nature. I don't like the idea of kissing or cuddling, just fucking in a very prisoner, alpha-beta way. Is this normal and do any other bi dudes feel that way, or is that how your sexual tastes started to develop?
>>
>>6743567
I'm not bi, but my best friend is. He only fucks women, and he's a big ol' sub bottom for men
>>
>>6743567
No. Stop it. Let's nip this thread in the bud right now. You are bi or whatever you wanna call yourself. No more discussion required. Other people's experiences are irrelevant to yours. Now go and be free you dumb, dumb bird.
>>
>>6743593
No I guess I am, totally, just wondering if this is how other bi dudes find their fetish as well, idk. It's very specific I suppose.
>>
>>6743567
If you are only interested in sex please never ever try doing it with another guy unless it's explicit cruising.
Nobody should have to deal with giving in to a guy who is literally only interested in cumming.
>>
>>6743613
I wouldn't want to really date them anyways, or keep long term commitments. As far as the bisexual department is concerned I would keep the dating and relationships to women, no offense to gay dudes and trannies and such. That is a more strictly sexual nature.
>>
>>6743650
My exbf said the same thing too. We ended up dating. He forgot to mention that he was still in a relationship with a girl a couple of towns over.

Her friends and family sure found it odd that she dumped him out of the blue and refused to talk about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.