[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup, asexual (&romantic) here dont like fapping, disgusts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ace.jpg (32KB, 450x257px) Image search: [Google]
ace.jpg
32KB, 450x257px
sup, asexual (&romantic) here

dont like fapping, disgusts me, but cant stop, its like a drug, how do i stop
>>
>>6739815
I don't think you're asexual if you have huge fapping urges like that.

But if you want to get rid of them, chemical or physical castration is a pretty effective method. SSRIs might also work.
t. gizzard crotch
>>
>>6739967
im quite sure. i dont have sexual attration to anyone, nor do i want sex.

the reason i have them (i think) is that i didnt realize that i was asexual before 4 mounths ago, and before that i thought you were "supposed" to fab and it just became an uncomfortable bad habbit
>>
>>6739967
yo, with chemical castration does he/she/whatever need to take it all the time, or can he/she/whatever just take it for a mounth or so and then stop ?
>>
>>6740022
you know you can be in the "ace" category without nessesarily being asexual right ?, i mean from what you say it sounds like some grey-ace or something
>>
Sup Cishets can you guys can you explain what the fuck queerplatonic mean?
i get the platonic part but dont get the queer part
>>
dont like pooping, disgusts me, but cant stop shit, its like a drug, how do i stop
>>
>>6740068
yhea but fapping isnt like nessesary for your body to function
>>
>>6740031
yhea does he ?
>>
>>6740081
stop oppressing me
kay?
>>
>>6740092
i mean if you kill yourself you stop so i guess thats a possibility, other than that, sry m8 i dont think theres alot else you can do
>>
>>6740031
One could do a trial run and see if they like it. A month wouldn't be long enough to get a good peek though. 3-6 would give a more accurate picture.
>>6740022
>I have physical arousal but I'm totally still asexual lol
C'mon man cut the act, I'm not biting.
I don't even call myself asexual and I've got no attraction and no libido. Sex acts are a chore, so is trying to masturbate. Asexual is a snowflake term. I advise you stop using it.

If you want to experience life without physical arousal of any kind give chemical castration a try, or physical castration, or see if SSRIs kill your sex drive.
>>
>>6740128
>>6740060
sry for the snowflakey terms but i'll say that hes probaly on the ace-spectrum (i cringe just writing that) though asexual,. probally not.
>>
>>6739815

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN WHAT ASEXUAL MEANS.

IF SEX/MASTURBATING DISGUSTS OR FRIGHTENS YOU THEN YOU ARENT ASEXUAL.

FUCKING IDIOTS.
>>
>>6740169
what ?
well its doesnt nessesarily mean you are.

also like the fact you say we need to learn what it means but dont explain what it means only what it doesnt mean
>>
>>6739815
ITT: tumblr degeneracy
>>
>>6740186

Asexual doesnt mean you dont like sex. It means you arent sexually/romantically attracted to anybody.

Heterosexual = straight
Homosexual = gay
Asexual = Neither / Not interested.

To be clear if you have any sexual / romantic thoughts about another person then you are not asexual.
>>
>>6740284

No asexual means you don't get turned on. What you're describing is an introverted shutin who is too afraid to put himself out there.
>>
>>6740304
so you have to impotent to be asexual`?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.