[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so close to achieving the Gay Man's Dream of converting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (99KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 752x950px
So sexual story time

> Currently a Junior in college in Texas
> Met a group of friends that have become my best friends after the last couple of years
> One of this group is a really handsome 8/10 but really tall and lanky white guy

> Our group often smokes weed at our apartment, generally get fucked up,
> Last night was no different

> Around 4 am everyone either goes home or (in the case of my roommates) goes to bed,
>8/10 straight cutie is staying the night

> Hang out with him a bit more, smoke more weed,
> Straight anon acts really touchy feely all night as a joke
> Finally around 5 I go to bed, but quickly hear straight anon quietly knocking on door

> "Hey anon, your roommate's light is bugging the fuck out of me, do you mind if I lay down in here for awhile?"

> Queen bed now has me, 6'3", and anon, 6'5"
> needless to say there is a lot of body contact
> Anon starts rubbing hand down my chest

At this point I'm confused and think he's just spazzing out in his sleep or something, but his hand kept going lower and lower and fingers started poking under my waist band

> Think to myself "Holy fuck he's actually going for it"
> Reach over, just go straight for the cock
> "Holy fuck anon is huge" in my mind
> Thing is fucking LONG but not too thick
> Literally my fetish
> He grabs mine, both of us are hard
> Both of us go fucking wild, his leg wrapped around mine, other arm over eachother's shoulders
> Anon cums way too fast,
> Slows down on my dick
> Quickly becomes obvious he really doesn't want to keep doing it but he feels obligated
> "It's okay anon don't worry, I'm good"
> He stands up and gets dressed
> "This can't ever happen again ((me)), sorry"

> Haven't talked about it since

How do I convince him to continue without scaring him off? You don't understand how badly I need the fuck from this guy /lgbt/
>>
Don't let him come?
>>
>>6736475
Well obviously

But how do I get him in bed again without just leaving him to his own devices?
>>
>>6736466
Just get him fucked up again and hope he's just a self hating bi or gay

Get alcohol into his system with the weed
>>
>>6736466

Don't be overly flirty with him... but you do need to "remind" him you want his dick in your asshole. When the situation is perfect try to make physical contact. A gentle hand on the back or a hand on the shoulder. Minor things.

Get him drunk. Honestly he probably wants to fuck you, but he is scared to death of being gay. Don't do anything in public... just make casual conversation with him.

You can even offer to wing man for him or something at a bar... he'll probably be thinking about you the entire time.
>>
>>6736466
Ive dated a straight for a few months until he told me he didnt want to do "gay shit" anymore
>>
>>6736775
Not planning on dating, at best I want this to be a "hey we're both high wanna put your dick in my butt for a little bit?" Kinda pals
>>
>>6737069
Making the gay race proud
>>
>>6737069

then just be a cool dude around him as per usual and continue getting fucked up. be a bit flirty but on the dl.
>>
>>6740362
In that case, what are ways I can be flirty without being outright creepy to a "I swear I'm straight" guy

I'm really afraid he's down to mess around but is scared of being gay, so I don't want to freak him out by accidentally going too far even on the dl
>>
>>6740370
I'm one of those guys.

I don't have any practical advice to give you on how to approach him, other than I love the submissive cock loving types who make it abundantly clear they love dick in and around their mouth.

Ask me what you're thinking about doing, and I'll let you know how It'd probably pan out.
>>
A similar situation happens to one of my friend, he's gay and the other guy was "hetero".

After the event, my friend asked him if they can talk about it and all this tension in private at his home

Long story short, my friend's roomate came and they had to continue the discussion in his bedroom... as soon as the door was closed the guy kissed him and they fucked

I don't know if it can happen to you but there's hope
>>
>>6741203
Is it bad I got hard reading that
>>
>>6736466
I did it. Got my heart broken in the end. Made him gay as fuck though.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x382px
>>6742880
But the goal is peen not love
>>
>>6736538
"just rape him dude!" -this thread unironically
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.