[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one making fun of his own sexuality? Please prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1468317547298.jpg (227KB, 513x551px) Image search: [Google]
1468317547298.jpg
227KB, 513x551px
Am I the only one making fun of his own sexuality? Please prove me wrong.
Don't take the picture too serious. I don't have anything else that relates to my topic. And nothing that's more harmless.
>>
Nope, I do to. Me and my trans friends call each other trannies and shemales all the time.
>>
>>6736022
asexuals can't be fags tho ??
>>
>>6736033

My best friend and I always call each other fags or shout GAAYYY when something - well - gay happens.
We really don't take ourselves or gay pride serious at all.
>>
>>6736022
i'm too deeply uncomfortable with my sexuality to even be open about it at all, let alone make fun of it :^)
>>
>>6736068
Again, the picture isn't serious. Not every heterosexual person is a US citizen and loves women.
>>
>>6736033

>tfw no chill tranny friends

Forever a boymode-forever hon with no bf or friends.

>>6736086

>Implying Europeans aren't all gay
>>
>>6736077
I'm uncomfortable with it, as well. This is why I ridicule it. Figured out I'm not straight 8 months, ago. At the age of 23!

HOW ISN'T THIS FUNNY?
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 800x522px
I only hate faggots, dykes and trannies
>>
>>6736077
That sucks, man. Hope you feel better about it eventually. Having someone to joke about it with makes you feel a lot better, in my experience.
>>
>>6736022
For a long time, where I am, it's been considered perfectly normal and acceptable to satirise minority groups without the intention of being offensive for a long time. Unfortunately, a lot of the time, people struggle to tell tasteful, well-placed jokes about said minority groups, causing the rapid decline of this form of humour in our modern, politically correct society (although the jokes satirising religion still seem to be going strong).
It's too bad, really... I liked that form of comedy...
>>
>>6736022
Nope it's pretty common I live with my bf and a few roommates and we make gay jokes all the time.
>>
>>6736022
i once ate a hotdog as long as your arm without needing anything to drink, i also can deepthroat popsicles because i dont have a gag reflex
>>
>>6736033
well anon they sure sound imaginary, do the often tell you to do bad things? when was the last time you took your pills?
>>
>>6736135
its way better when you realize that now you are definetly going to die a virgin
>>
Fucking constantly.
>>
Only because I'm still in the closet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.