[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't pass even with long hair and clean shave >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bed.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>tfw can't pass even with long hair and clean shave
>tfw almost 15 months into HRT
>tfw forever maschon
>>
Post and be judged.
>>
>>6735026
Is that you in the pic?
I think you're kawaii.
Wanna be my little squiddy otoko no ko?
>>
>>6735101

Made me laugh. Thanks, anon.
>>
man, that fucking sucks
>>
File: drinksinspanish.jpg (34KB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
drinksinspanish.jpg
34KB, 468x320px
>tfw 100% pass rate (including phone) with no makeup, hair tied back in a bun, and occasionally andro clothing
>tfw started at 23
>>
File: .jpg (66KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
66KB, 600x784px
>tfw you pass to the partially blind
>>
>15 months
>clean shave

Aren't you suppose to do laser hair removal at this point?

Because lack of facial hair are critical for passing.
>>
>tfw pass and full-time pre-HTR
:3
>>
You should get rid of facial hair more permenently than shavinf since from my experience shaving still leaves behind very short hair and if you have dark hair it is noticable.
>>
>>6738530
go away and never come back
>>
>>6738635
no :)
>>
>>6735026
>clean shave

This isn't helping you at all. I can guarantee if you need to shave to be "clean shaven" rather than just because it's a bit of peach fuzz that you will have noticeable beard shadow unless you cake on the make-up real thicc. Beard shadow/facial hair will make even someone with the most feminine face look male.

TLDR: Get laser.
>>
>>6735026
>tfw have never shaved my face in my life
>tfw 23 and started at 21
>tfw passed pre HRT
I'm sorry for you OP, you have it rough
>>
>>6737993
Not OP but in similar situation - been on HRT for 20 months but still don't pass even with long hair and eye makeup; just look like a pretty fembois unless I do full makeup to cover shadow. I started HRT when I was 23 and have been getting laser, IPL and electrolysis since I was 22. Laser actually triggered a load of dormant facial hairs so now even after 70 hours of electrolysis I still have enough shadow and bumps to need thick foundation when going out :/ on the plus side I pass pretty consistently when dolled up :s I think facial hair is more of a tell than any other feature
>>
>>6738530
>tfw pass and part-time pre-HRT except for voice
>too scared to go fulltime due to voice and general insecurities
>>
>>6740625
im also agp so the desire diminishes once I fap. doesn't go completely away though
>>
>asian
>had long hair since young
>most people thought i was a girl my whole life
>transitioned basically untouched by puberty
>pass flawlessly
sorry OP, idktf :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.