[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only gay dude who can't be arsed (Pun intended)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: f231d69d22.png (58KB, 311x233px) Image search: [Google]
f231d69d22.png
58KB, 311x233px
Am I the only gay dude who can't be arsed (Pun intended) with anal?

I mean serously, it takes too much set up, lube gets everywhere, you might get shit on your dick, its just a right pain. I'd much rather just blow my boyfriend when hes hard and he do the same for me. Maybe play with each other when just relaxing on the sofa. If we come back from a date and we are looking to get frisky, nothing ruins the mood like playing "find the fucking lube" or having to plan ahead to clean out my asshole.

Just a right pain desu
>>
I never got this.
I've never had sex with anyone, but I'm very familiar with the use of a dildo or dildo-like object in the butt. I never prep beforehand (never used a douche before in my life and never used any more lube than a bit of spit) and I've only ever got shitdildo either when I use something with an irregular shape (e.g. very non-phallic crevices that catch the poop) or the one time I had diarrhoea. That's 3 times when there was any significant shitdildo in the past 5 years.
Am I the only person that doesn't ever prep? Do penises attract more poop and cause more friction than dildos? I can't imagine they would.
>>
>>6734327
same senpai
>>
File: IWcT8Fb.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IWcT8Fb.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>6734327
You are not the only one. Feels bad man...
>>
>>6734354
Flesh is a very different material than plastic or sylicone. Shitdick is a real problem that doesn't crop up as much when using dildos.

Also why are you using a dildo while you have diarrhea? Whats wrong with you
>>
>>6734383
I didn't know I had diarrhoea until I did it. I'm sure it wasn't just the dildo because I had waterarse for 48 hours...
That kind of sucks though... I mean, I'll never know until I try, but still...

>>6734327
Oh yeah. OP, try frot. It's better than oral, since you get to be face to face and can kiss and cuddle while you do it.
It also comes with the added benefit of having a lower STD transmission risk than both oral and protected PIV; so low that it doesn't even exclude you from donating blood (I think there have been a few isolated cases of herpes transmission, but that's it).
So yeah... I guess you can be in the never-gonna-get-HIV club...
>>
>>6734436
What the fuck is frot?
>>
>>6734454
It's short for frottage. You rub your penises together. Technique, method, position, etc. is up to you.
I've heard people say that it isn't real sex, but it seems more real than having to wash your arse out and slowly finger lube into it for an hour before you fuck for a few minutes. Plus, it saves on lube and condom money.
The downside is that you normally need to hold them together. I have seen people use silicone tubes to do this, though, leaving their hands free.
>>
>>6734469
If I wanted to see his face, I wouldn't be sucking his dick
>>
File: 1469492039163.png (268KB, 491x616px) Image search: [Google]
1469492039163.png
268KB, 491x616px
i totally agree that anal is a pain, i hate having to prepare for it and i hate the sense of paranoia of getting my shit on someone else's dick. unfortunately, i also find anal super duper fucking hot and i don't feel sex is actually complete without it. fucking sucks
>>
File: 1466175559422.png (388KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1466175559422.png
388KB, 500x417px
>>6734327
Than stick to oral then, you whiney cunt OP.

Holy shit...

>exaggerated problems with anal sex: the post
>>
I feeel you senpai-chan
>>
File: nico.png (608KB, 556x564px) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608KB, 556x564px
I agree. It seems like a huge pain in the ass.

Not to mention the HIV risk it carries.
>>
Sex isn't all of a relationship.
>>
>>6734327
Good lord, you're all doing it wrong, keep the fucking lube with the condoms and then it won't be so hard to find... you're *both* responsible for protection!

Bottoms, you don't need to 'prep', increase the fibre in your diet and play with the odd butt plug, communicate with your top AND if you're feeling less than fresh, drag your top into the shower with you...

Tops, if you're hurting your bottom, you're doing it wrong, get some advice and listen to your bottom! Learn to rim. Seriously. Fingering is optional but highly recommended, it's not just about poking though, get your technique down and play with your bottom.
>>
>>6734327
I enjoy anal. When i read op's post i just wanna give him advice. Like use lots of lube, take your time, douch beforehand
I mean it's a bit of a pain but im having some reallygood sex now adays and dont think op should miss out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.