[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever had estrogen/testosterone therapy but for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Has anyone ever had estrogen/testosterone therapy but for their own gender?
>>
I think the vast majority of people who have taken estrogen/testosterone therapy have taken it for their own gender, excluding outliers like femboys (specifically those who aren't just repressed trans girls)
>>
>but for their own gender

lol senpai that's everybody on hormones on the entire planet, except for pre-hrt trans people.

If you're asking about whether cis people get hormone treatments then yes. Menopausal women for example.
>>
I have PCOS and hypothyroid, and I've been taking some hormonal pills since I was 14. Luckily, I discovered it early enough so I didn't end up looking like a tranny. No one can spot my conditions now.
>>
>>6733414
>>6733424
No I mean like if you were a man and you took the treatment regime for a female to male or vice versa
>>
Testosterone helps men build muscles but as with all steroids has downsides. Would never do it because of that.
Some older guys do get T therapy when their body stops making as much as needed, helps keep them healthy.
>>
>>6733380
That would actually be really stupid because the body transforms excess T into E and excess E into T.
Just google negative feedback regulation
>>
Why don't bodybuilders take antiestrogen? I guess that would prevent the tits.
>>
>>6733433
yes it's called roiding
>>
>>6733690
Yes, I have a hormone issue so I have to use Testosterone therapy. I kind of look like a tranny because I started therapy a little late so my puberty got a late start and I'm stuck short. Lots of older guys are on it too, but they're pretty much normal.
>>
>>6733690

>The body transforms excess T into E

is true

>and excess E into T

is a lie.
>>
>>6734272
>and excess E into T
>is a lie.
And a popular one. I had to chew my endo out for using Informed Consent documents claiming as much.
>>
>>6733380
I briefly took testosterone replacement therapy. I didn't like how it felt and what it brought back, both attitude-wise and in regards to sex drive, so I've been without testosterone for years now. I prefer how I am now.
>>
>own gender
Gonna give you the benefit of ignorance and interpret that as assigned birth gender.

Ftm here. Had amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea (started puberty with onehorrific painful period when I was 11, then didn't have one for 6 months, never got a 'cycle' with any pattern) so they put me on basically different versions of the pill to regulate. It helped with the pain but then I grew giant tits and started getting a feminine body with curves and tried to kill myself. Took them for a couple of months, then started 'forgetting' to take them.

Shit thing is, my doc noticed I had obvious gender issues and give my parents paperwork and me a referral to a gender clinic (based Boston Children's in the 2000s) but my parents rejected it and kept trying to feminize me.

12 year olds should not be put through that bull shit.
>>
>>6733380
Yep I've done a month cycle of alpha 1 and gh2 to get an extra 10-15 pounds of muscle
>>
Estrogen can be prescribed to cis girls who have hormonal balance issues. my dad takes testosterone increasing supplements, but he's like a big macho man weightlifter so that's just part of his persona
>>
Yup, born without a pituitary gland here. I've been taking hormones all my life. I'll probably develop osteoporosis in 10 years and then kill myself.
>>
>>6739678
Eunuch without hormones for years here, if you get osteoporosis it's basically your own fault for not taking steps to help reduce bone density loss.
>>
File: pizzadance.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pizzadance.gif
2MB, 400x400px
How risky is this stuff? I've got a fuck buddy. We fuck with condoms. But when we do oral, I also use a condom. I sucked his dick without one twice but it freaks me out. But it tastes waaay better than rubber, its like salty and human.
>>
>>6739769

Sucking dick with condoms has always sounded like a chocking hazard to me, but apparently it's safer.
>>
>>6739686
How do you reduce bone density loss?
>>
>>6739814
Multiple ways.
First thing, getting proper amounts of calcium and vitamin D through diet. Vitamin pills aren't as efficient at delivering the vitamins, so diet is the best way to get it in you and get it absorbed.
Another thing to do: daily load bearing exercise. Strain on your bones tells your body to make them stronger. This is why astronauts lose bone mass when they spend time in zero gravity. They no longer have gravity putting a constant strain on their bones. Getting a good "bone" workout and ensuring that your bones have strain put on them helps them remain stronger.
Other ways can include medications intended to prevent or reduce bone loss, intended typically for old people with osteoporosis. Also, sex hormones or similar chemicals. They help you properly absorb minerals and such things, of course there are people like myself who choose to go without them and instead opt for other things.

4 years without sex hormones and I do not have joint pains, spine issues, or anything. I know many who have gone 10 years, even 20+ years without sex hormones and are pretty healthy, because they take care of themselves.

Eat for osteoporosis and arthritis, get frequent load bearing exercise, don't be a lazy fuck, and the loss will be reduced. Also, much of the loss occurs in the first five years.
>>
>>6739842
>Multiple ways.
>getting proper amounts of... D
>get it in you
>daily... bearing
>Strain... your body
>getting a good "bone"
>Also, sex
>get frequent "load bearing exercise"
>don't be a lazy fuck

u r lewd
>>
>>6739906
._.
I-I'm not lewd at all I swear...
>>
>>6739842
>First thing, getting proper amounts of calcium and vitamin D through diet.
D3 lets you absorb the calcium in via the gut, and vitamin K2 helps you set it into your bones.
>>
>>6733380
"The Pill" to pervent pregnancies and the pill the day after both also are this...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.