[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ack here. the other day I was browsing threads and a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: 1471143273653.jpg (531KB, 2313x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1471143273653.jpg
531KB, 2313x1739px
/pol/ack here. the other day I was browsing threads and a couple post caught my attention talking about "the Vaginal Jew" and "Let me suck your dick while you play vidya".

It got me thinking. I've always been very traditional when it comes to my life. I wanted to get a job, pay for college, get a good stem job, get a good girl for a good family and so on.

After a while I started noticing things. Most girls my age are slags looking for dick and little else (single mothers and the like). So that got me thinkin more.

I've already been sucked off by a guy once, and that guy on his worst day was about as bad as every girl I've been with on an average day.

My new plans for the future is this. Get a qt trap who loves sucking and taking dick, get a high quality surrogate to take my genes for a baby, live the dream.

How feasible is this dream among the cock loving masses?
>>
Twinks fall apart after a while, so it's not really possible. Unless by trap you meant tranny in which case just find the most emotionally damaged one you're willing to take advantage of and have your STEM career pay for their surgeries. You can have one half your age who will worship the ground you walk on.
>>
>>6733265
Honestly at this point I'm just good with anybody who enjoys dick/being dominated, is at least somewhat feminine and has some sense of honor.

It's mostly my past experience with girls talking (I've been fucked over a lot), but the loyalty is really important. I wasn't too friendly with the guy who came on to me at the time, but the least I can say for him was he was far more honorable than any girl I've been with.
>>
>>6733212
A little extra info.

I've spent the last ~year with a bi-guy and the previous two with a bipolar girl.

The last ~year with bi-guy has been easy going heaven, and Bi-girl has been the worst hell I've ever experienced.

I still consider myself straight (because I like the feminine), but guys are so easy to live with that it makes the decision hard for me.
>>
>>6733212
>/pol/
>honor
>trap
>ever being not fucking crazy and insufferable
>/pol/ ever ending up with someone who isn't crazy and insufferable

Not only are you probably deluded, but you're probably a bright red flag.
10/10 feasible to get quick lays
2/10 feasible to actually have a life
>>
>>6733212
>>6733304
>>6733348

You are the type of my fantasm. Im kind of submissive leftist gay. I sometimes dream about a beautiful dominative guy.

I just hate myself for this Stockolm syndrome... But i am secretly attracted by people like you. More than hypotetical leftist dominant. Even if im engaged.

Im so a slut...
>>
>>6733304
>Honestly at this point I'm just good with anybody who enjoys dick/being dominated, is at least somewhat feminine and has some sense of honor.

I like

Where are you from anon
>>
File: 1469780283905.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469780283905.gif
2MB, 240x240px
>>6733372
Probably, but I'm also not the quintessential /pol/ack.

I'm a slightly right leaning libertarian. I am a very "liberty and justice for all" kind of guy.

That being said, I love dominating people and being slightly sadistic, but I've never hurt anybody who didn't enjoy the spanking/choking.
>>6733375

This is another part of not being the "quintessential /pol/ack", I support my local sluts. I maybe degenerate (pic related, I love niggresses), but I stay clean.
>>6733384

Illinois.
>>
>>6733372
At the end of the day all I want is someone to take care of my house, suck my dick when I'm playing vidya (as seen above) and take my dick at the end of the night.

(omg some fags on a board of 4chan are calling you degenerate) Yeah, here's me giving a fuck.

I like pol for the banter, but politics in general are so fucking boring it makes me want to puke. And some NEETS getting triggered isn't going to break my heart.
>>
File: south-brief-gris.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
south-brief-gris.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>6733471
I'll bake cookies and clean house for you while wearing a back hole brief making you understand im available 24/7 for any spontaeous impulse.
>>
File: 1471144797782.jpg (277KB, 579x804px) Image search: [Google]
1471144797782.jpg
277KB, 579x804px
>>6733497
That's the shit I'm talkin about, my man.

Someone who will cook for me, suck me off while I finger them, and play Destiny. then ravage their ass over the kitchen table at the end of the night.

I don't feel like I'm asking for much, but I've been with girls most my life.

I know I'm being acrimonious, but this last chick blew my feels gasket. I'll take anything but this shit.
>>
>>6733546
>Destiny
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>6733682
Destiny was a (insert multiplayer game here). The point is I was looking for someone to suck me off while I play vidiya.

You can insert anything from gears of war to total war, the point remains the same.
>>
>>6733212
As others said, if you want a life partner you have to admit at some point he'll look quite masculine. There's no such thing as an old twink.

But otherwise yes, gay couples are incredibly superior to straight couples. Women are crazy and the differences in interests and sexual drives between men and women cause a lot of strain to straight relationship. Meanwhile dating another guy is like dating your best friend.
>>
>>6733375
>leftist
Ewww
>>
File: 409.jpg (239KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
239KB, 600x620px
>>6733734
>what is hormones
are you some kind of pleb?
>>
>>6733471
>At the end of the day all I want is someone to take care of my house, suck my dick when I'm playing vidya (as seen above) and take my dick at the end of the night.
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>6733754
Tranny pharma-freaks don't count.
>>
Gay guys always try to convince us dating girls is so much worse, but is it really?

Couldn't you find a fucking 3/10 (who you would find hotter then a gay guy) to worship you instead?

Prove me wrong fags
>>
File: 1461696474761.jpg (44KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461696474761.jpg
44KB, 615x409px
>>6733724
>not taking your supreme/global ranked CSGO compet/ESEA/FACEIT match so seriously that you wouldn't want anyone or anything to touch or talk to you much less suck you off because it's distracting and reduces your aim ability by at least 30% and ruins reaction time completely

Fucking casuals.

>>6733734
Be honest anon, gay relationships have an equal amount of problems, usually of the shallow and "inability to be monogamous" variety. Men and women both got a shit ton of problems.
Love,
biscumanon
>>
>>6733778
The difference is if you have a problem with monogamy it's incredibly easier to convince your partner to have threesomes or an open relationship.

Plus it's so easy to get casual sex that you don't have to seduce the other and pretend you want something serious. When you do it's because you actually want something serious.
>>
>>6733795
That's not a good thing for people who aren't looking for std ridden and cock obsessed whores anon, plus, I don't know if a (assuming) gay guy has any place talking about intimate relationships with women.
>>
>>6733734
>if you want a life partner you have to admit at some point he'll look quite masculine
Yeah, I kinda made peace with that. But, I'm still in my early 20's, so I'm hoping for a good little cock sucker to come my way who I can jam my cock down into and watch some Netflix with after.

We all get old, but I still want my little submissive twink while my options are open.
>>6733770
>Gay guys always try to convince us dating girls is so much worse, but is it really?
I haven't "dated" any guys. But from my limited experience I can say definitively, yes.

The complications from dealing with a woman on paper sound miniscule, but Jesus fucking Christ does that shit add up on your mind in principle.

Course I'm pretty jaded at this point, so I'm kinda biased.
>>
>>6733815
>I still consider myself straight
You are not.
>>
>>6733815
Women's brains are evolved to manipulate and cajole men into giving them what they want, and are very good at it. Just as a baby is evolved to cry to signal to adults it needs something, women bitch to get trigger men into obeying them.

Men who are only good terms with each other don't experience this evolutionary dynamic. That's why gay couples (the ones that work) are so harmonious and enjoyable.

But don't think any of this applies to feminine twinks. They are basically chicks with dicks and have an unbelievable appetite for bitching, fault-finding, and criticism.
>>
>>6734501
Oh come on we're really chill, at least on this board
>>
>>6734508
i was on INT - they are not Chill at all, boy
>>
>>6734519
As queen of the twinks I find your opinion most concerning
>>
File: 1470587266935.jpg (131KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1470587266935.jpg
131KB, 960x686px
Alright boys, I'm back. Got a wicked hangover though.

So the life I was looking for is at least feasible. Plenty of cock lovers out there who get off on the tall, dominant, Aryan guy (is this a fetish in the gay community?).

My new question is this. How do I find that qt little cock lover like >>6733497, and>>6733375
who's also loyal to me and live a somewhat traditional life? I'm not big on things like Grindr, or whatever you boys are using these days.
>>
>>6735774
Those two are sluts though, and you said loyal, honorable, and somewhat traditional. On top of that they have they be twink or femboy. You can't have it both ways man. You'd have to look for a respectable fellow who is into bdsm kink, but almost all those guys are straight up normal men. If you want them to be cute and feminine, you run into problems because almost all those guys act like caricatures of catty women (call me biased I don't care, masc4masc because of catty ass twinks). Honestly, you'd have an easier time finding a nice and educated girl who is into kink because there's a significantly larger pool to pull from.

The likelihood of the life you want is pretty low.
>>
>>6735774
how do you feel about the penis of your potential partners?
>>
File: 1470586061747.jpg (60KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1470586061747.jpg
60KB, 680x453px
>>6735880
>you'd have an easier time finding a nice and educated girl who is into kink

Been there, done that, dude. Why do you think a straight guy would get so jaded that he'd jump onto /lgbt/ talking about having a traditional life with traps and twinks?

I've been fucked over one too many times by "the vaginal jew" and I'm straight up sick of their bullshit.

>>6735957

I don't really care. Like I said, I'm looking for someone who'll play the woman in an unconventional traditional relationship.

I'm not going to take any dick, but I give a damn good reach around, handjob, rimjob etc.
>>
>>6736017
if you're gonna be in a relationship with a men you have to be willing to suck dick
>>
File: Implications.jpg (212KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
Implications.jpg
212KB, 1220x918px
>>6736029
I never said I wouldn't. The thing is I'm a very, very dominant personality and slightly sadistic.

I would be doing things like edging him while I finger his ass, get him really close, but not letting him cum.

Give him a rough, cock induced, prostate orgasm.

Making him not only drink my cum, but make him drink his own.

Make him clean my cock with his mouth whenever I feel like it, including (and especially) in public.

I wouldn't make him suffer no orgasms, but he's got to be submissive. I'll suck him off, but he'll have to clean up his own mess.

Bonus points if he's a lefty who likes being treated like a bitch by a /pol/ack.
>>
>>6736117
>tfw got hard reading that
i-i need to moisturize
>>
>>6735774
>>6733497
>>6733375

Hey. This two post were from me : anon. In fact, even if 4chan is very full of troll. I describied one of my strongest fantasm. In fact, i just consider myself as ludicrous for that. But it is a thing. I think i have some interest in soft bdsm. I love the feeling to be protected, but fully dominated by bf. I feel weak, and someone who seems strong reasure me... Even if he decide to be a bit violent in sex. I would not be excited if violence surpasses and replace sex however.

Im french, so i imagine that we cannot meet. But if im like this, you'll probably find someone like me. But, the more you are accurate about who you want, the more difficult it will be.

I'm not exactly feminine actually myself. I try to become /femgen/ but i still need makeup, skin health products and maybe hormones.
>>
Isn't anyone else completely turned off at the mere sight of /pol/ as a hook and someone who walks in being like "uh yeah I'm so dominant and a bad boy bby".
Are you all really so masochistic?
I mean it's kind of gross, and slutty, and it also feels like you're following a meme fetish. It's not like I would not expect it from a bunch of 4channers, but still.
>>
>>6737358
well if he's cute and actually being truthful about what he wants where's the harm.
>>
>>6737358
Stop ashaming me...

It's not my fault... I didn't choose to be gay. I didn't choose to have submissive fetishs...

As i go insane i will tell you another fetish i have... And because i like to tell it knowing im just anon.

>Anon playing on world of warcraft in raid, with vocal like team speak.
>/Pol/ bf come back from work. He is nervous a bit because his work time was hard.
>/Pol/ bf enter the room where anon play wow
>Anon is shirtless and kind of surprised to see /pol/. This face °o°
>This facial expression excites /pol/ and he decides to fuck anon right now, on his gaming chair. No matter of anon engaging a boss with his guild or anything.
>/Pol/ easily handle anon and start to fuck him hard, while anon still wearing the headphones.
>/Pol/ did not took time to undress anon, he just pulled down his shorts a bit to penetrate his ass without lube.
>Anon guild can ear him moaning and whining by mic.

Im insane.
>>
>>6737523
Your English is also kinda ass

Just keep your perverted fantasies to yourself my dude
>>
File: 1410481283969.jpg (37KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1410481283969.jpg
37KB, 480x512px
>>6737358
>uh yeah I'm so dominant and a bad boy bby

This got a hardy chuckle out of me. Yes, there are people out there who are into S&m, there exists dominant and submissive personality types.

This is 4chan, we're not here to impress you, nigger.

>>6737222

>i have some interest in soft bdsm. I love the feeling to be protected, but fully dominated by bf

That's the way I always was with women. I've always had a thing for fucking chicks in the ass too, so it's not too much of a 180 for me.

Clearly this fantasy exists in the gay community. My question is, are there any fags out there that are like this, and share at least some of the values I was talking about (loyalty, respect, wanting a somewhat traditional life etc)?
>>
>>6737222
I live one country east from you, got a softer view than OP but pretty close
>>
File: 1470571210098.jpg (33KB, 599x533px) Image search: [Google]
1470571210098.jpg
33KB, 599x533px
>>6737222
>I try to become /femgen/ but i still need makeup, skin health products and maybe hormones

I don't really care if the guy looks like a man. Sure I absolutely love feminine aesthetics, but what really turns me on is the control over a submissive cock lover.

Like I said, I want someone who when I snap my fingers they'll drop to there knees, open there mouth, and beg for my cock to be shoved down there throat, regardless of whether we're at home, or in the stalls at the market.

I like the makeup, skin care, and manscaping etc, but absolutely no hormones. I've heard too much shit about what that does to people, and how bad it wrecks your dick.

If I'm going down this road, I want my fish alive, squirming and receptive to the ass fucking I'm giving him.

I don't care if you get lipstick on my cock, but I like watching my girl (or guy in this case) cumming after a thorough reaming, and hormones ruin that.
>>
>>6736117

Anon you have to accept there are few individuals who are traditional and gay, or complete whores as you seem to want. For a /pol/ society to work all things just come from purpose.
If you start with sexual degeneracy the whole idea falls apart.
The "vaginal Jew" as you put it comes with innate limitations and helps restrict the worst of man's vices. there is a reason so many of us are dying from aids, heroin overdoses, general std and drug issues. Even if you think you found the who is above all that you can never be sure. Also shouldn't you be doing this on /pol/ I mean their board has a lot more traffic than ours and /polgbt/ threads seem to do fine
>>
>>6733763
Oh fuck off, between bicutilamide and raloxifene you can stay fertile, function, and deliciously flat-chested, all while essentially never aging.

There is no good reason not to, cost notwithstanding.
>>
>>6733348
>Still straight
Dude you're bi. If you're less insecure about it, this decision will be easier for ya.

Not all of us here are Uber lefty either.
>>
>>6736117
I lean right (libertarian tho), am bi and wish my fuck buddy would do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 620x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 620x621px
>>6733304
>>6733212
Femboys last longer cause Chems put off twink death. And some of them have torts you can touch.

But they still act like guys, think of themselves as guys and you can do guy stuff with them.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.