[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is polyamory just for self absorbed sluts trying to intelectualize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 230x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 230x206px
So is polyamory just for self absorbed sluts trying to intelectualize being sluts?

I got into my local poly community and it's nothing but sluts, fat girls and cucks. Is this a real thing or just a meme for liberal white people?
>>
Honestly, yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>6732880
It's also for people with commitment issues.
>>
>>6732880
As a non-slut who appreciates polyamory, I feel that the polyamory "community" is just as toxic as the gay "community"
>>
I feel like it's a real thing, but that it only works for a small minority of people who are vastly outnumbered by idiots with commitment issues.
>>
>>6733363
I can agree with this as someone who has been in the poly community for a few years now. I meet a lot of people who are open to the idea but just because they think they won't have to deal with the usual difficulties of a relationship. In reality, polyamory means all the usual pros and cons of any relationship, just with more people.
>>
I feel like as someone dating multiple people I should have something to add but I don't know what to say.
>>
>>6736304
Are you capable of monogamy
>>
>>6732880
Yes...
Daily reminder that being in a poly relationship and being a slut are choices... Not necessarily the wrong one, but it is one...
I'm sure most people who are in monogamous relationships have made the choice to not sleep around and have had to choose one person out of a group of almost equally appealing mates...
... They're not going to start poly marriage, are they?...
>>
>>6736320
Not her obv, but I would say that I am not, at least not happily. No matter how much I love one person, I can always also develop feelings for another. The one time I tried a mono relationship I just felt extremely restricted and honestly a bit closed off from other people.
>>
>>6736320
Yes

One partner I have definitely is not. One wants to be monogamous and get married, and the other is in between both of those.

Feel free to ask away, I got a lot to say but I can't articulate anything.
>>
>>6736337
The mormons would like a word with you
>>
>>6732880
>sluts
But the other two thirds of my triad were asexual
>>
Ain't nothing wrong with being a slut, famalamadingtard
>>
>>6736337
>[insert thing i don't like] is a choice [in my opinion]
>somehow this invalidates anything
is this a new meme i don't understand?
>>
The "community" for anything is always 100% cancer. It's not fair to say "all polygamists are dumb sluts" but it's probably fair to say "anyone who would attend a community meeting for polygamists is probably a dumb slut".
>>
>>6744263
How is it not a choice to have more than one partner or fuck random, anonymous people?
I don't think any poly person has ever said that having more than one sexual partner is not a choice.
>inb4 check ur privilege im polykin and my sexhual orientation needs at least 5 dixx in my life k?
>fukkin monophiles.
>>
>>6744573
it is not a choice if the person can't be happy in a monogamous relationship for reasons that are none of our business. sure you can say "doing what makes you happy is a choice" and technically you'd be right but you'd also be pretty damn retarded.
>>
>>6744635
Eh, fair point.
Just so long as they don't start spreading STDs or try to adopt children which they'll raise with a complex web of 8-or-so parents, I don't see why anyone should give a shit.
>>
>>6744661
idk how i think about poly-parents. they obviously don't have to resort to adopting if it isn't an all same sex situation.
why i am not against it is because historically kids were always raised by more than 2 people. even today it's usually 5-6 people with the grandparents. some families are closer to each other and aunts and uncles are playing a big part in the nurture of the kid. i could even see situations in which i'd rather have a kid being raised in a poly-relationship than in a non-poly one. more adults in a working age can give a kid much more attention and ensure financial stability. of course if there are too many adults with too many conflicting opinions about how to raise the kid and an inability to communicate properly that can cause serious problems. but that's something personality wise which can happen in a straight monogamous relationship too. so in the end, i think the most important factor is who raises the kid and not what kind of relationship it is raised in.
>>
I've had 1 experience with a poly grill. Being poly was a huge part of her identity. Her thing was that she wanted casual sex but only with people she "clicked" with. We hung around for about a year before she decided we weren't happening and cut me off without notice. Afaik she trolls okcupid a lot but is only really involved with her girlfriend. It's a damn shame because I still would have.
>>
>>6744708
I was raised in a non-western household by my mother, father, grandmother, grandfather (until cancer), and 2 aunts, so I get the concept.
It's just that having several people that identify as your actual parents probably looks like:
>"OK vaginalyzanixa, mummy #2 is going on a third honeymoon with daddy #3 and daddy#4."
>"But mummy #2, don't you normally go out with mummy #1?"
>"Normally, yes, but mummy #1 is looking for a new intersex-parent #6 on criagslist at the moment."
>>
>>6744284
>mfw i want to get into the poly community and i acknowledge that i am a dumb slut who just wants sex
>>
>>6743809

>people willing to put up with asexuals are so rare they have to share
>>
>>6749930
>mfw I'm a dumb slut whose fuck buddy is into polyamory
>>
File: 1460031023822.jpg (68KB, 1039x638px) Image search: [Google]
1460031023822.jpg
68KB, 1039x638px
>>6732880
I can't believe you are surprised by this outcome. What did you expect the 'poly community' to be but a bunch of sluts?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.