[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here enjoy crossdressing in public without actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else here enjoy crossdressing in public without actually passing, because it's humiliating? I'm a male with AGP and I enjoy visiting a neighborhood where no one knows me, dressing up in girly short shorts and makeup and sitting around; with short hair I look like a really young boy. I'm transitioning as well though, so I have to wear a short wig to hide my actual longish hair.
What are your thoughts on this type of fetish? Are AGP types just more prone to having this? I wouldn't really even call myself a sissy, in fact I'm pretty much the opposite personality-wise.
>>
File: It has come to this.jpg (86KB, 437x596px) Image search: [Google]
It has come to this.jpg
86KB, 437x596px
>TFW crossdress in private
>Completely straight though
>want to wax body hair and have long hair but don't want to be an actual girl though

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>6732365
Yoooooo I saw you in the AGP thread a while ago, how have things been since then?
>>
>>6732414
You might have agp too m8. Do you care about being cute at all?
>>6732437
pretty good senpai. Coworkers are a bitch tho, they know I'm some kind of fag.
>>
>>6732365
>Does anyone else here enjoy crossdressing in public without actually passing, because it's humiliating?
No, going out dressed as a girl and not passing made me feel like a gross freak and made me depressed as hell.

> Are AGP types just more prone to having this?
Yes I believe so, according to Blanchards research agp's usually are into BDSM and other humiliating type of fetish behavior.
>>
>>6732365
I like to do it and act like an annoying, entitled flamer just so that people develop a hatred for trannies more
>>
>>6732365
This would be terrifying. I don't understand people who do things like this. Physical masochism, I can understand, pain releases endorphins and can make sexual experiences feel more intense, but why would you want the gross feeling of *emotional* trauma?
>>
What is AGP?
>>
>>6733160
See trans lesbian general for more information.
>>
>>6733239
thanks for actually explaining it to me or sending me a link rather than redirecting me elsewhere
>>
>>6733248
if you constantly spoonfeed people information they can extremely easily find on their own, they will continue to do it forever
>>
>>6732414
I have those same feelings. One of my biggest fantasies is to be feminised by a cis Bi-girl and have insane girl sex with her.
>>
>>6733239
>>6733160
I don't understand why people hate on AGP's. We're just as trans as anyone else, only thing is our sexuality revolves around being trans.
>>
[spoiler]I'm not sure if this is related but I'm a cis gay guy (I think???) and for the last roughly two years I've been getting increasingly attracted to the thought of having a vagina. I won't share how it started because it's a little weird but I've found myself reaching the point now where I think I really want a vag but I can't tell if it's just me being ridiculously horny? And being referred to as a girl is also pretty fucking hot too so... What the fuck is going on with me? And does anyone relate?[/spoiler]
>>
>>6735831
welp so much for the spoiler tag
>>
>>6734812
I don't hate, I just legitimately didn't know what it was.
>>
I mean I crossdress but I like being very clearly male. I just think it's fun to wear dresses and makeup and fuck with gender norms. Plus I guess I don't give a "gay" vibe so men usually hit on me more when I'm all done up.
>>
>>6732480
>Do you care about being cute at all?

>tfw you want to be as close to being female as possible without actually being female
>>
>>6732365
what's the most aggressive reaction you've ever got?
>>
>>6737708
Probably some old asian lady pointing at me and saying "why".
Aside from that and the occasional weird stares/glances people don't seem to give a shit; last time some chinese girl even tried to ask me for directions. Not sure if the neighborhood is merely friendly or if I'm girly enough to actually be kind of passable w short boy hair and lipstick. (inb4 you wish kek)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.