[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you and what sports do or did you play ? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

What are you and what sports do or did you play ?

What sports do you watch ?
>>
MtF
Watch the Bears. Not football, just the Bears
>>
Bi

Played football in school

Watch basketball
(Does olympics count?)
>>
Lesbian

Cheerleader

Gymnast

Ballet

Basketball
>>
>>6731702
mtf
played soccer and tennis
watch soccer and ice hockey
>>
snowflake (nb)

skiing
tennis
skating
biking
>>
Lesbian

Cheerleader
Swim team
Soccer
>>
>>6731938
Oh. And watch world cup religiously
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>6731702
>What are you
Cis Male, straightish. I like trannies, some hyper fem boys are OK. I am only into people that present as Female or fem-Androgynous.

>what sports do or did you play ?
Well I am old now so I dont participate in team sports anymore. I do weightlifting, swimming, and biking to stay active tho

I played Soccer (Sweeper/Stopper) from 10yrs old. 3yrs of HS level, 2 varsity years we were state runners up and state champion so p good. 1yr of Football (DB/Strong Safety/Free Safety) I made Varsity the only year I went for it; but smashing into a wall of bricks repeatedly was not for me and after one year I went back to Soccer. Did 2yrs of HS swimming, I was horrible tho and only joined because friends were on the team and to stay in shape during winter season. 2yrs of HS Baseball, played Outfield batted near bottom of the order lol.

>What sports do you watch ?
NFL (Bears, all SNF games, most big MNF games, anyone competing for playoff spot)
NCAAF (Alabama, anyone in top25, major Bowl games)
NCAABB (Duke, U of Illinois, anyone in top25, all tournaments)
MLB (Cubs)
NBA (Lakers, Bulls I suppose)
NASCAR (Daytona, Talladega, Sonoma, Watkins Glen, Darlington, Bristol I watch for sure)

I also watch most major sporting events like Olympics, World Cup, Champions League, World Series, NBA Championship, Super Bowl, etc.

Sports is basically all I watch on TV. I dont watch Game of Fags or any other meme normie drama shit. Will watch sport related reality stuff like NFL Hard Knocks, as long as its reality and not fiction based shit.
>>
>>6731702
Bi-Bear here
Wrestling and sailing in high school
>>
Bi

Do football, handall... and fencing (strange, but true)

Watch football, basketball, fencing
(general olympic sports too now that's all over)
>>
>>6731702

Bi MtF. My dad made me play little league baseball with my brothers one season when I was 12-14. The coach ditched us without a word to my father because I and my younger brother sucked so much, though I think it was mainly because of me (the second brother had more experience with baseball and was definitely the best of the three of us).

We played a game one time, and because I wasn't a player with skill or experience, the coach was telling me to not swing at the ball, just to tap it, so that it wouldn't go very far and it would be harder for the opposing team to get the ball. This is called bunting. Of course, I didn't understand anything but the "don't swing" part at the time and was puzzled over the coach's strategy of having me not swing and get an out. However, I wasn't invested in baseball or any other sport, so I went with it, assuming the coach knows what he wants and what he was doing. I just stood there and took the three strikes without moving the bat at all, just standing still in the swinging position. When I was out, a 40-50 year old man, I think the opposing team's coach, asked me why I didn't swing. I angrily said because that's what the coach told me to do. So not only did I not understand and do what I was told, I gave away the coach's plan, if the opposing team's coach realized what the coach was thinking through my distorted understanding. That was despite him explaining and asking me if I understood multiple times. I was then benched for the rest of the game. if I recall correctly. The following week, my father drove us to the practice field our team used and no one was there. That's why I say the coach ditched us. That was the first and only season I was ever made to join a sports team.
>>
>>6731993
will you fuck my ass
pls, ok ty
>>
>>6731702
>>6732105

If karate counts as a sport, I did it for a few weeks or months when I was maybe 8. The friend I made there quit, and my brother left (the one who was good at baseball), so that left me lonely. Then I failed the test from white belt to yellow or orange, whatever the next step up was, at the last part due to nerves, which left me as one of the few white belts left. In my 8 year old mind, I thought learning martial arts would bestow supernatural powers before starting. Naturally, I realized that wasn't the case, and that was my reason for starting in the first place. I quit for all of these reasons.
>>
>>6732109
Only if you are pretty and passable :P
>>
>>6732187
will you be the judge of that pls
>>
MtF
NBA basketball and nothing else at all. My mom and I watched the Bulls during the MJ era and I've since been addicted.
>>
>>6732187
Do you have Kik?
>>
Biscum

Wrestling in high school

Watch Mandrama and baseball
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>6732192
my kik and skype are both the_carthaginian you can add me if you want

>>6732194
>NBA basketball and nothing else at all. My mom and I watched the Bulls during the MJ era and I've since been addicted.

Yeah that was the Golden Age of NBA tho, the league is full of crybaby fuckboys that couldnt make Football teams now. Really sad how bad the NBA has become. The "National Team" (we dont really have one) is fucking embarassing us at the Olympics. DeMarcus Cousins being on our national team? smH Tbh faM

>>6732215
See above
>>
Gay

Tennis and track
>>
Bi tranny

Played baseball and some basketball

None really, but I don't mind watching some soccer, baseball, or hockey as long as I'm hanging out with other people
>>
>>6731702
>What are you
MtF
>and what sports do or did you play ?
Soccer, basketball, golf, badminton, table tennis, volleyball, rugby, and track (100m, 1200m, running long jump, high jump, hurdles).

>Watch
No thank you.
>>
File: argentina-4.jpg (54KB, 463x640px) Image search: [Google]
argentina-4.jpg
54KB, 463x640px
>>6731702
MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI
MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI
>>
File: thatniqqatyler.gif (448KB, 490x264px) Image search: [Google]
thatniqqatyler.gif
448KB, 490x264px
>>6732109
i wouldn't bother with him, nigga looks like deathgrips
>>
Lesbo. Play basketball still with friends. Played it in high school along with track. Do still run at least on the weekends.

I watch basketball and sometimes football. Spurs mah number one. Gonna seduce that based dyke coach.
>>
FtM pre everything
I play NAIA (college minor leagues) women's basketball. I used to play NCAA D-I before transferring. I can't take T while playing though.
Before that I played in high school and AAU/club ball since elementary school.
I watch NFL, NBA, NCAA basketball and football, and occasionally MMA and baseball. And the Olympics.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1600x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1600x707px
>>6731702
Bi
Wrestling was actually a national champ, felt good desu now I shitpost on 4chan
>>
gay
hockey
hockey
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.