[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes feminized males (whether it's transwomen, femboys,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1471219854627.jpg (220KB, 1200x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1471219854627.jpg
220KB, 1200x1336px
What causes feminized males (whether it's transwomen, femboys, non-masc gay men etc.) to be something that society, in general, seems violently disgusted and threatened by? What is the history of it?
>>
File: average white tranny.jpg (68KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
average white tranny.jpg
68KB, 620x388px
Because the majority of transwomen look like this.

If they looked like real women, NO one would give a damn and actually they would be accepted decades ago.
>>
>>6731679
what about femboys?
>>
>>6731697
They are for the most part invisible but I could imagine them being bullied in school for being gay.
>>
>>6731667

Because masculinity is a fragile veil of insecurity and men hate it when it's damaged by someone who's comfortable with themselves hence their first reaction is to laugh at you and make you feel small.

Masculinity is the only way most men can be confident, the fact that some men can do the complete opposite and be even more confident really fucking riles them.
>>
>>6731679
Only the old men do, so that clearly doesnt Explain cute boys on pills.
>>
>>6731795
It doesn't but "cute boys on pills" is an exclusively *chat phenomenon
>>
>>6731667
Because women ruin civilizations. So if men become like women, everybody is pretty much fucked.
>>
File: 1470751873910.jpg (58KB, 480x553px) Image search: [Google]
1470751873910.jpg
58KB, 480x553px
>>6731667
Cis straight women have a personal obligation to maintain masculinity as form of protection/catering unto themselves. They constructed the view that a feminized male is inferior/due to the fact that that male no longer "serviced" them in the the traditional sense. Their most genius move was convincing men that the feminized man was a threat to their masculinty/sexuality, rather than the threat to a woman's that they perceived.

Men assaulting transwomen is borne out of the cult of female protectionism that straight women force onto men in their attempt to maintain what they view as masculinity that serves them and only them. They attempt to breed men as individuals that will maintain both women's desired feminine (which they believe belongs solely to AFAB) and masculine traits (which exist solely to cater to them).
>>
>>6731846
This desu. Read The Manipulated Man everyone.
>>
its the uncanny valley effect. we see men as naturally intimidating and women as naturally harmless, so when something intimidating presents as something harmless and it is made obvious that they are not what they are presenting as, it is disturbing and frightening.
a la >>6731679
>>
>>6731667
gender dysphoria
>>
>>6731846
this
>>
>>6731823
Know at least one other twink who uses Meds to keep looks irl fem+ is a thing
>>
Men are tools. Society can only run if all the tools are working. Gay/fem males are broken tools, so we don't care about them, throw them away, or threaten them with violence in hopes that they will be fixed. Its not just gay men that society hates, if a man gets sick and can't work we are willing to let him become homeless. If a soldier looses a limb and can't make it back into society, we are fine not helping him. Right now we have a "problem" with boys not contributing to society, but we don't have a problem with girls not contributing to society, women have been doing nothing for centuries.

TL:DR Men are tools, society throws away broken tools.
>>
>>6731667
Because society perceives gender roles to be necessary and worthwhile so when some people don't conform to them it registers as a cultural programming error which must be revised - que social ostracization and potential violence. It's the way cultural homogeneity is maintained after the gender schema has been internalized in our earliest years

Femininity (as it's perceived as external appearance cues) is only granted to people who make men's dicks hard and that's mostly females. Females mostly have an interest in maintaining this since it gives them social power

There is also the factor of being afraid of attraction to someone feminine that's not a female since that might signal to other people that you're gay which is perceived to be a blow to the guy's position socially

These things are changing slowly towards being more accepting but there are many factors working against it as well
>>
>>6731667
pic looks like Yung Lean
>>
>>6731776
>imbbblying
>>
>>6731667
Because it's not the status quo, also I doubt that men who are not from some eastern shithole and/or religious actually give a shit. Those who do give a fuck either have a moral system established 2000 years ago or are uneducated and fear that their children could be perverted , as if you could catch a mental illness from someone like it's aids.
>>
>>6731667
I'm biscum and would date ether sex yet both in the same person creates a cognitive dissonance that is very uncomfortable
>>
>>6741633
wtf is wrong with you? smooth feminine body plus dick is best of both worlds.

t. biscum
>>
>>6731846
This. Conversely when someone tries to leave their beautiful womynhood (read: FtMs), they get all pissy because our dysphoria is just us getting manipulated by the patriarchy into being selfhating butches, kek

It's this TERF shit that closed my chances of ever becoming less of a manlet and having transitioned in my teens.
>>
>>6731667
becaise you have to treat them like wemen, but they wont take any shit
>>
>>6732405
maybe it's just because all the other posts reek of victim complexes and mommy issues but this post actually looks like it makes a little sense.
>>
The same shit that causes people to shit on masculine women. Social constructs doy.
>>
>>6731679
is that sean bean in drag?
>>
>>6744476
no it's me
>>
>>6731697
They are about as rare as a passing tranny
>>
>>6731667
I'm really not a feminazi, but it actually is patriarchy. When a male doesn't want to identify with masculinity but femininity, people feel they resign from being someone who is strong, independent, protecting and meaningful. For a cis man a tranny is a man showing his weaknesses and wanting things to be easier, and for a cis woman - a man who isn't enough mature/responsible to care for a woman. Women are generally perceived (also by women themselves) to be weaker, less important and designed mostly to just make babies. It's everywhere in our culture, from stupid pop songs to religious 'holy books' like the Bible and Qur'an.
>>
>>6731667

Femininity is weakness and frivolity. It's also hypersexualized. MTFs are seen as deceptive, mentally ill gay men tricking straight men. Fem gay guys are seen as really annoying. Femboys idk. Femininity is seen negatively in men, and to certain extent in women, because femininity is seen negatively in general. IMO.

>history
Christianity has preached against homosexuality and anyone going against gender roles for probably centuries. Men have not fought for their right to wear dresses like women did with pants. Trans women like the baddaels say that 'bad' is a reference to 'baddael' which is another word for hermaphrodite, apparently.
>>
Such a superior combination of feminine and masculine is inherently intimidating to norms.
>>
>>6731776
in that case why isnt everyone just a femboy
>>
>>6748124
Some of us are just genetically masculine. Please don't hate furry mesomorphs... we deserve love too.
>>
File: 1468440097388.jpg (60KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
1468440097388.jpg
60KB, 392x411px
>>6748066
Femininity is seen as weakness in men because of hyper gays that shit rainbows and deep throat dildos in public and have the movie gay voice.
I bet you've seen few of them in pride parades too,
gays like that are what straight people expect thanks to movies and parade loonies which causes the whole notion of being gay to be shunned upon,
not so much these days but it still exists but at least Ricky got to get attention in public.
Also femininity is generally not seen as a valuable trait in men by society,
men are seen as providers, doers, show no emotion, share no weakness, suffer in silence machines of masculinity,
male privilege is dying in silence away from the public eyes.
As for what causes feminized males is, parenting,
how many children the mother has had before the male child,
mental illness,
some are just plain born that way first child or not,
societies expectations are high so some men don't feel masculine enough to be a man so they take the perceived easy way (have fun with that),
lack of testosterone due to poor diet or other reasons,
inferiority complex (goes back to societies expectations),
and generally being a weak willed person,
have a feminized guy go to the gym and eat proper protein rich diet (tailored for the body type) and watch the testosterone do its work,
the guy will become more confident, extroverted and generally masculine, so instead of a trap he might be just plain old gay.
TLDR; femininity is external weakness, masculinity is external strength, why do you think the dom / top dykes always become butch or buff?
lie to others if you must but don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>6748343
>have a feminized guy go to the gym and eat proper protein rich diet (tailored for the body type) and watch the testosterone do its work,
the guy will become more confident, extroverted and generally masculine

Tried this it didn't work
>>
>>6749778
Then your testosterone production is fucked,
have you been using drugs or anything that might mess with it?
Testosterone can be prescribed by a doctor so you should try that.
>>
>>6750768
You're an idiot if you think that those personality traits are *only* regulated by the level of testosterone.
>>
File: 1468451985645.jpg (88KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468451985645.jpg
88KB, 547x720px
>>6751856
Testosterone is known to change behavior in adolescent males,
it makes the more aggressive, more energetic and more active in general,
and at which part did i imply it was *only* testosterone?
That's like saying "eating protein makes your muscles grow",
please don't purposefully misinterpret me it is a weak way to build an argument.
>>
>>6741731
I second this
also biscum
>>
>>6750768
No I didn't take any drugs and my levels are fine, it just doesn't do that much

>the guy will become more confident
I became more confident in my body, but it's not like I show it off anywhere. It didn't really matter that much

>extroverted
It made me more energetic which made me socialize a bit more, but it didn't really make me more extroverted since I still felt like I need to have alone time after too much interaction.

>and generally masculine
Vague as fuck, even though it happened to some degree, it wasn't really a positive development. The main thing all that lifting did was make me way horny which caused me to fap to more gay shit on the internet

I think you're just really overestimating the effect of *testosterone* and underestimating the effect of all other personality+social factors
>>
>>6741731
Well that's fembois for ya, transgirls not so much
>>
>>6731846
>>6731875
wow, /lgbt/ is so redpilled. this really makes me hate women.
>>
>>6752551
then why are males calmer then females?

>>6731667
misandry
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
I've always been very timid and quiet and literally 96% of all my male peers are agressive/childish/woman-craving-at-every-second animals (so I never spent much time socializing and bonding with them). By that I don't mean I socialized with girls more because that would be a lie, I'm too autistic for that.
>>
>>6731679
Literally this. That's why you never find passing mtfs complaining about shit. Been stealth for two years and I have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>6731679
where'd you get this pic of me?
>>
Because they're a constant reminder of the threat of failure to perform masculinity adequately that constantly hangs over all cis men like a sword of damocles. It's a cycle that perpetuates itself.
>>
>>6748066
>'bad' is a reference to 'baddael' which is another word for hermaphrodite, apparently.

Today on things I wish I hadn't ever learned: "bad" apparently stems from a transphobic slur.

We need to keep tumblr from ever learning this, or else nobody will ever be allowed to say that word again.
>>
>>6756898
I don't know if being emotionally constipated passes for being calm
>>
>>6748066
>Men have not fought for their right to wear dresses like women did with pants
Somebody tell Scotland.
(Okay, Okay: Skirts, not dresses.)
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.