[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help!! I'm a straight white male who enjoys sucking large

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Help!! I'm a straight white male who enjoys sucking large black male cock. I like to especially suck on the testies. In addition, I like licking the entire public hair region wirh my tongue (duh). I consider myself straight. However, I have taste for large black cock!

What's wrong with me? I don't like asian nor White cock, just black cock! Am I gay? I've had girlfriends before but don't have the baby instincts (I don't want to reproduce ) lol. Can somebody help me!? Who am I?
>>
so whats wrong with that. no need to put labels. you like black cock then you like black cock
>>
>>6727631
I hate labels!!!
>>
Help! Am I bisexual or straight!? I think I get emotionally involved, too, with black men!
>>
Ok milo go back to Facebook now
>>
>>6727879
OP here: this is a serious post.
>>
File: DSC09158e-film.jpg (63KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
DSC09158e-film.jpg
63KB, 1280x854px
>>6727994
You're gay with a black man fetish
>>
>>6728009
Funny memes don't take away from the fact: I like large black cocks!
>>
>>6728042
What funny meme? What part of that was even taking that away?
>>
>>6728053
Oh, im sorry. Gifs... Have you heard of those? They're relatively new (technologically speaking). ; )
>>
OP: Is still here :)
>>
>>6727617
You're ugly delusional faggot.
>>
>>6728146
Typical /b/ respone lol.
>>
just rub one out and go play video games
u don't need that garbage
>>
>>6728158
OP here: This!
>>
>>6728165
OP here: wtf that's not OP
>>
>>6728173
Bring it on, bitch.
>>
>>6728180
Bring what on...? Why are you pretending to be me?
>>
>>6728186
Why are you posting in my thread?
>>
>>6728187
But it's my thread!
>>
>>6728192
Don't you ever try to troll me.
>>
>>6728218
What are you talking about? I am OP. I'm not trolling you!
>>
>>6728232
Shut up, you. I'm the OP.
>>
>>6728243
No you're not! I don't understand what you're trying to do here...
>>
>>6727617
Rascist. That makes you racist...
>>
>>6728282
How does that make me racist!?
>>
>>6728282
Suck a big black dick. Why else are you in this thread? Lol. Lmao. Rofl.
>>
>>6727617
How old are you? Im 25 now and i used to have those thoughts and urges years ago. Only BBC. I still have them every once in a great while but when i was like 20 i was masturbating to BBC 80 percent of the time.
>>
>>6728305
OP here: I'm 19
>>
>>6727617
Op here: serious thread is serious.
>>
>>6728317
Stop pretending to be me!
>>
>>6728309
Yeah you sound alot like me at that age. You not wanting to reproduce at 19 shouldnt alarm you. You dont want kids at that age anyway. Give it a few years and you will outgrow it i bet. You probably just have that idea of hyper masculine BBC in your head, i know i did. Dont sweat it, you should just enjoy it. Who knows, when you outgrow it you might miss having it as a fantasy.
>>
>>6728326
I just want a large black cock.
>>
>>6728336
Yeah me too, but the only kind of guy i wanted was a 10/10 BBC Top in my age range. Couldnt find that in a discreet manner so i just stopped trying.
>>
Ordiginal op here: AMA. All you /b/ tards trollint in my thtead can fucking leave now.
>>
>>6728354
I fucking hate any 4chan board that doesnt have Thread ID's
>>
OP is the faggiest of newfags.
>>
>>6727617
Youre a cuck.
>>
>>6728146
Why is "ugly" always the go to insult here on /lgbt/? Ever bi-curiosity on here seems to be "cuz u fucking fugly hun".
>>
>>6727617
>In addition, I like licking the entire public hair region wirh my tongue (duh).

That’s not a fucking ‘duh’; who the fuck licks the pubis?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.