[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do transgirls typically let someone they're dating know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 654.png (654KB, 605x653px) Image search: [Google]
654.png
654KB, 605x653px
How do transgirls typically let someone they're dating know that they're trans, if revealing it is necessary ? How far into the relationship do you go before telling them?
>>
I don't care as long as we arent touching.
>>
>>6727575
Not that id have to tell anyone currently (dont pass QQ) id tell a soon there'd be something serious develoving.

I wouldnt tell on the first date and maybe a few dates in until i've probed that dude wont doesnt have a thing against trannys.

For casual sex:
Pre op: Tell immedantively.
Post op: who gives a shit.
>>
Literally moments before sex they drop their panties and shout "SURPRISE COCKFAG!" The combination of spaghetti and disbelief should stun anyone long enough for the mating rituals to begin, at which point it is clearly too late to back out.
>>
>>6727668
Naw, I just shove them down and rape them with my girldick. Afterwards they're my gay manbitch so I effectively own them.
>>
>>6727668
Man, I wish the Aristocats are still running.
>>
>>6727575
Generally a month or two into the relationship, she'll get intimate with you and offer a back massage. At that point, since you are turned around, she will take some time to make her shenis rock hard. Then, she will spread your butthole and fuck you violently until she implants inside you her sissy seed.
>>
I told my current girlfriend before our first date. We met online and in our first messages I basically said, "I just want to get this out of the way first, but I'm a pre-op transsexual. I'm on hormones and live as a woman, but I haven't had surgery yet. I hope that's not a dealbreaker for you, but it's totally fine if it is."
>>
I wait until they are inside me.
>>
>>6728419
oldest trick in the tranny book
>>
>>6727575
They usually don't pass well enough. Chasers go after trannies without letting them on they know too.
>>
I dated a tranny. She pinned me down and sodomized me. She gave me the tranny curse. So now I dress up as a woman and look for my victim. I am thinking about hiding behind dumpsters and jump on a hobo.
>>
>>6728419
and then you shout "HAHA I TRICKED YOU! NOW YOU'RE GAY!"
>>
>>6727575
after you've lured them to your subterranean cavern and they're trapped in your web.
>>
>>6727575
you tell them before you start dating them, what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
Most of you dont even need to tell them you already look like men
>>
>>6728586
Just because it's a blue board doesn't mean everyone here isn't a fucked up troll.
>>
>>6728586
>>6728653
you two gotta be trolls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.