[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a bisexual mtf who is dating a self described 'gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 427x344px
Ask a bisexual mtf who is dating a self described 'gold star lesbian' anything.
>>
did she succ u
>>
How did you two meet?
>>
>>6726877
Pics of you two together and we'll guess who the real woman is
>>
>>6726877 post pics?
>>
>>6726877

Does she know? Does she seem into the dick? Does it seem like she's bending definitions to justify cognitive dissonance to herself? How long have you two been dating? Do her friends know? If they do, how do they perceive you two? I also want to know the answer to these two questions. >>6726879 >>6726888
>>
How long have you been together?

Do you have in-jokes?
>tfw no gf to have in-jokes with
>>
>>6726877
What are her thoughts on trans women? Trans men?
What is your thought process that led you to post this on 4chan?
Do you personally think it makes sense for you to fit the criterion of a "gold star lesbian?
Why does she feel the need to justify her attraction to people with labels like that?
Do you have cats?
>>
>>6726879
Yes.

>>6726888
Online. I had on my dating profile that I'm trans so no 'deception'
She messaged me.

>>6726927
She likes the D and I don't mind giving out to her. She also uses a strap on on me.
She calls my dick a 'giant clit'
We've been dating 6 months now.
Her friends know and really don't care, they said we both seem very happy together and that's all that matters.

>>6726943
Yes we have in jokes. About my giant clit and how I'm a pill popper getting high on AA and E.
>>
>>6726877
So you're a bisexual dating a bisexual. But everyone a tranny dates is bisexual.
>>
>>6726968
She didn't have any opinion on trans people before she met me.
She said to me she knew nothing about it.
Her opinion now is that trans people are real men and women and people should leave them alone.
My process was that this is my first Gf. I've had Bf's before and never actually thought I'd date a woman. So I'm kinda processing this as well but thought I'd maybe dispel some notions about transbians that I myself had.
She doesn't really adhere to labels anymore.
No cats or dogs.
>>
What's a gold star lesbian?
>>
>>6726877
Is she as obnoxious as "gold stars" usually are?
>>
Would you fuck a man in the ass? Do you like it when guys go for your cock?

I wouldn't mind having mtf if she made me suck her dick and fuck me in the ass.
>>
>>6729911
>I wouldn't mind having mtf if she made me suck her dick and fuck me in the ass.

Wow, how interesting that you "wouldn't mind" the same exact things as 95% of chasers!
>>
>>6729927
I'm not a chaser, I'm just saying that If I'd ever was with a tranny I would like her to fuck me. Is that so gay/horrible thing to want?
>>
>>6729852

A lesbian who has never been with a man.
>>
Have you given her the D? Was yours the first D she's taken?
>>
>>6730155
Have you read the thread? Have you read the post directly above yours?
>>
>>6730155
Yes it's her first D.

>>6729856
I didn't know she was a gold star until after the first time we had sex. So no she didn't really being it up.

>>6729911
I have topped guys and I don't mind when they go for my D.
>>
File: tumblr_mj8vnlYVQW1s7urtwo1_500.png (245KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj8vnlYVQW1s7urtwo1_500.png
245KB, 500x375px
>>6727016
>>6727016
>She calls my dick a 'giant clit'
>>
>>6730227

Tell her she's going to have to stop calling herself a lesbian if she's sucking tranny dick.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.