[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your expiriance with long distance relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m1gsawbLiM1r0dzvco1_1280.jpg (310KB, 1280x1105px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1gsawbLiM1r0dzvco1_1280.jpg
310KB, 1280x1105px
What's your expiriance with long distance relationships?
I'm about to turn 25 never had a real relationship untill i met my bf online. He seems so perfect, he has all the same interests and kinks that i do and we talk everyday. The only thing is that he lives in the UK while I live in Germany. Could this work out?
>>
>>6726654
I'm in one right now. They can absolutely work out but, don't hold your breath, alright?
>>
>>6726654

They should build a bridge from Dover Uk to Calasis, France so you could drive to Germany.
>>
>>6726654
Communication is key, without it, it falls apart
>>
>>6726679
He lives in Aberdeen so that's a long way to drive all the way to Munich.
>>
Munich to UK is a bit closer than mine. You will have to go there to visit at some point though, I dunno if that's viable for you.
>>
>>6726737
Schick ihm deutsche Souvenirs, einfach so ohne Kontext

Kommt gut an
>>
File: 5245a265ada56[1].jpg (28KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
5245a265ada56[1].jpg
28KB, 300x185px
>The only thing is that he lives in the UK while I live in Germany. Could this work out?
never ends well desu
>>
>>6726654
>The only thing is that he lives in the UK while I live in Germany
that's not even far, a plane ticket is like 30 euro max
my online bf lived in australia while im european, a plane ticket is 1k at least
>>
>>6726654
So I have a similar situation. I'm also the German and he's the brit. He is pretty kewl, and we connect really well. We don't talk daily (although he wants to give me his number so we can communicate daily). Instead, we talk sporadically via lengthy emails. But overall I can relate. If he ever proposed a LDR I would be very down for it.

Considering I have lived without sex my whole life I can definitely wait for him, so cheating isn't an issue.

I say, go for it OP. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>6726747
We already discussed it. The plan is to meet up somewhere in Oktober.
>>
>>6726796
Haven't found a plane ticket that cheap. Usually it's at least €100 and that's one way.
>>
>>6726654
its a shit idea
>have relationships with people you can cuddle or dont have relationships
>>
>live in america
>bf lives in england
murder my face with a brick desu
>>
File: JUST_26.jpg (25KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_26.jpg
25KB, 480x354px
>>6726949
>have relationships with people you can cuddle or dont have relationships
truth, but it still hurts
>>
Long distance relationships is a contradiction in terms, like an underwater airplane.

You need to be up in that ass on the regular. You need to plant your flag in that turf on the daily. If you don't leave your scent on him somebody else will tbq h senpei
>>
Würde es probieren, finde aber dass ihr euch zeitig mal treffen solltet. Je nachdem wie es um deine Finanzen steht kannst du doch alle paar Wochen/Monate zu ihm reisen oder umgekehrt.

Deutschland -> UK ist jetzt auch nicht so krass weit. Genau was >>6726813 sagt.
>>
Long Distance Relationships only work if you both plan to meet as soon as you can to see if you can work in person as a couple and if you both plan to make the relationship not long distance sometime in the future if you get past the first step. A relationship can start long distance but it can't stay that way.
>>
>>6726763
never. never. NEVER give up. victory will be yours no matter from whence you hail.
>>
>>6726963
>live in the universe
>bf lives in the void between realities
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.