[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out on date with guy >still havent told him im trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: image.gif (459KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
459KB, 384x288px
>go out on date with guy
>still havent told him im trans
>it turns out he's amazing and we have tons of things in common
>before we go any further I decide to tell him im trans and that I transitioned when I was very young
>he apologizes and says that he isnt ready for this and then takes me home
>he probably wont call me again
I dont think I'm meant to have a romantic life.
>>
get a vagine
>>
>>6726198
................whaaaaaaat how'd you tell him?
>>
>>6726208
I dont want one. Im happy being non op. Maybe it's limiting my dating options though.
>>
>>6726230
I just told him that I was born a male, and he thought I was joking. When he realized I was serious, he got flustered and said that he wasnt ready for that.
>>
>>6726249
"....you know i was born male, right? i dont expect you to have a problem with it."
>>
>>6726198
what a dick, would`ve sucked and fucked the **** out of you.
>>
>>6726265
Im not saying he doesnt have the right to walk away. It still stings though.
>>
>>6726231
It's probably the opposite. Many t-girls are left by their so's after the op.
>>
>>6726198
call me now
>>
>>6726304
Those are chasers though. I just want a normal guy.
>>
>>6726198
That really sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you. But if he doesn't like you for who you are, then he doesn't deserve you anyway.
>>
>>6726347
I understand why he might be apprehensive, but I just wish that he could come around over time.
>>
>>6726330
Normal guys don't date trans women though.
>>
>>6726426
That's what I'm finding out. I'm still hoping for that unicorn who accepts everything about me.
>>
>>6726330
>normal
>men
>>
You people need to stop doing this. You´re fucking with their emotions as much as your own. If you`re not upfront with people you`re only setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>6726558
It didnt even go anywhere. It was only the first date.
>>
>>6726198

How long has it been? Give him up to a week and he might call back. After that, he's definitely not getting over it. Of course, don't get your hopes up. How early did you start?

>>6726249

>When he realized I was serious, he got flustered and said that he wasnt ready for that.

Huh, something about the way you phrased that makes me think he'll come back. Maybe it's just the way I imagined him.
>>
>>6726731
I started around 11.
He didnt react badly but I could tell he was very shocked and was pretty nervous after that. I hope he can see past it.
>>
File: 1470707408088.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470707408088.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>6726330

girl sorry, that is incredibly dumb/naive of you

let's just say that the type of guy into non-op trans women is never "normal", rather he is "interesting"

maybe someday they will be considered normal, but not in the current paradigm

doesn't have to be a chaser, but you'd have better luck going for guys who openly identify as pan
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x171px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x171px
>>6726769

What were your parents like? Also, I'm curious about a few other things. First, are you American? Second, what age did you begin treatment with medication to counter male puberty, and was that medication a GnRH analog or a normal anti-androgen like spironolactone/bicalutimide/medroxyprogesterone acetate? At what age did you start estrogen treatment? Also did you get your medication through a small practice, maybe with a single psychiatrist or endocrinologist? Or was it through a program at a hospital?

The reason for my interest in the medications you were given and the age you received them is because as far as I know, the treatment protocol of giving children puberty blockers at 12 and estrogen at 16 in the US started in 2007 at Boston Children's Hospital, after observing that was the way the Dutch do it. The doctor who brought the protocol to the US made it sound like there wasn't an alternative beforehand, which I'm sceptical about. Especially since there was an anon here some months ago who sounded like she was treated at 13 by a private doctor rather than the GeMS program at Boston Children's Hospital.

I hope he turns around too. And then you can do some lewd stuff together.
>>
>>6726198

i'm bi but I don't find trans people sexually attractive.

that being said I've actually been in a situation like this where the girl told me she was mtf a few dates in. i walked away as soon as she told me

if i wanted someone with a dick i'd go for a dude

the blame is 100% on you. use dating apps targeted towards trans people or go to venues for trans people. stop blaming people for your laziness/lack of foresight
>>
File: 1426267749292.jpg (85KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426267749292.jpg
85KB, 711x800px
>>6727259

>2/10

>I bothered to dignify this with a reply.
>>
File: tears.jpg (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
6KB, 253x199px
>>6727287

>> someone challenges my childish self-centered worldview
>> this makes me angry
>> therefore it must must be bait because its not the narrative I've deluded myself into believing
>>
File: 1399574326731.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1399574326731.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>6727322

It's good to see you have the self-awareness to look in the mirror and recognize the fault in your own behaviors, anon. It's the first step to change.
>>
>>6727259
>dating apps targeted towards trans people
these don't exist.
>>
>>6726198
Where you at? Will take you out
>>
>>6727322
hahaha holy shit the irony
>>
So, I take it that i would be this odd "unicorn" of a man that would be ok with both pre and post op trans then? I have dated both and honestly, as long as there's an agreement that nothing goes in me, everything is cool.
>>
>>6726198
You're lucky he took it so well.
If you pulled that shit on me I'd drag your hon face through a mile of broken glass.

Tell them beforehand, trying to hide your cock is so fucking shady and dishonest.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>>6727287
>>
>>6727902
>>6727322
>>6727259
You moron, there's no "blame" or "fault" or "laziness" involved here, not even dishonesty, she told him the first date. It's a simple case of messy feelings/possible incompatibility. That's just life.

Go back to >>>/pol/ if you want to keep accusing other people of crazy bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 262x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 262x386px
>>6727930
>REEEE I DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SAID GO BACK TO /POL/
>>
>>6727930
post your horse face so we can laugh at it, hon
>>
File: aug.jpg (33KB, 536x505px) Image search: [Google]
aug.jpg
33KB, 536x505px
>>6726198
If you've had the operation and no longer go boymode then you're no longer trans.
But good on you, OP, for being honest with this guy. Did you really expect him to fuck you on the first date?
>>
>>6727977
>Did you really expect him to fuck you on the first date?

Yes I even took 5 poppers beforehand to open up my boipussy. I was hoping he'd fall head over heels once he saw my feminine penis that I didn't tell him about beforehand; and that we could have super kawaii gay sex all night while he told me how brave and courageous I was for being a tranny, desu senpai
>>
>>6727977
>if you're a post-op trans you're no longer trans

It's terrifying people actually think this.
>>
OP IKTF. It hurts, but consistently having to come out is part of our burden.

Try not to lose hope though. Overcoming these hick ups will make you a stronger and better person. Try to be patient, you can find someone you like who likes you back. Just give it time and be safe, which it sounds like you are.

Also, will the retards in this thread please ignore the fucking trolls. JFC I swear everyone on /lgbt/ is the newest of newfags.
>>
>>6726347
Cringe
>>
>>6727937
Good argument
>>
>>6726198
I'll never understand this concept this is why i'll never bother dating a western trans girl

for some reason the majority of non westerners seem to like men who like trans women and are proud of it etc

Like if i date a western trans girl she's be settling for me most likely waiting for a "normal" guy to take my place
unacceptable

I don't want to change anyone just want to find someone who i'm comparable with.

Incase you were wondering it's mostly Asian trans women who tend to like men who like them.
A minority of Asian tgirls have that western transgirl mentality

Latin Americans seem to be a mixed bag

Americans and Euros are the worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pUiSvrLdyc
>>
>>6728719
inb4 people say i'm a white man trying to colonize I'm a black Latin american poor fag living in the USA
>>
>>6726466
bi/pan people are ~2% (5% maximum) of the population: unicorns exist but it's true they are rare.
don't loose hope anon!
>>
>>6728719
Learn English and try again
>>
>>6727937
Stupid frogposter.

>>6727941
I'm perfectly happy laughing at my own face, no thanks.
>>
>>6726330
>chasers can't also be 'normal'
Listen, you are not a CIS woman, you will never find your definition of a 'normal' guy, because to you a 'normal' guy only dates CIS women.

You can find love with someone who appreciates you for what you are. Be honest with people, and yourself, and it'll be so much easier. You are doing this bait and switch routine and it's honestly offensive. These are clearly straight men, and it doesn't matter if you are a woman, you have a dick, too, and they aren't interested in it. You need to try dating with people who are into it, or at least open to it. How are you actually expecting to date someone who wants to fuck a vagina when you don't have one?

I mean really
>I won't date a chaser, I just want a 'normal' guy
>because I'm definitely a 'normal' woman

I'm a bisexual male and I would date a pre-op mtf...but not if they surprised me like that in the middle of the date.

>>6726558
THIS
>>
>>6726198

This is why you save yourself the emotional horrors by telling people prior to dating them..?
>>
>>6730196
It's already been suggested numerous times in this thread but nobody here seems to want good advice
>>
>OP literally tells him she's trans during first date
>whole thread "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM SOONER!"
>This is OP's fault for not living life with a sign on her forehead saying "I'm trans and btw I have a dick"
>>
>>6726198
At least you are passable to the point where he didn't expect you to be biologically male.

Talk to the hons that will never pass about your first world problems.

Pro-tip:

Just be upfront with you being trans and look for pan/homos as long as you don't want to lose your dick. I'm pretty much hetero for the most part but I would date an mtf with a vagoo if we had the kind of chemistry you describe.
>>
>>6726198
95% of guys will have the same reaction. You might want to change your standards, or look for pan guys.
>>
File: 44803.jpg (8KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
44803.jpg
8KB, 200x175px
>>6726198
Posters of this thread in short:
Type A
>If they don't want me they are transphobes
>if they want me they are yucky chasers
Type B
>full on whiteknight or hugboxer
Type C
>edgelord (see >>6727902 for example)
>>
It sucks, but at least he was nice about it.

You have to understand that it's a big thing to him, he might feel a little deceived or confused about it all. Give him some time to think it all over and who knows, he might give it a chance.

Best of luck OP!
>>
>>6727902

Maybe you need someone to drag you... out of the closet.
>>
Imma need to see a pic - for science.
>>
>>6727259
Well, from the story, it was right at the first date, so that's pretty honest, I think.
>>
>>6727902
Thats why conceal carry is a good thing. If you tried anything on me I wouldn't hesitate to shoot you, along with your mother and any children if you have them.

I live by the paradigm that only one life matters, mine, all others are expendable if they threaten it in any way.
>>
>>6726330
>It's delusional tranny thinks their above the other freaks in their fucked dating pool episode again

Lol, this is true mental illness. Straight men don't like dicks. How hard is that to get through your head.
>>
>>6731410
>I live by the paradigm that only one life matters, mine, all others are expendable if they threaten it in any way

maximum edge achieved.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 332x396px
>>6731410
>>
>>6730547
So people go on dates without ever talking before hand?

(like arranging the date)
>>
>>6726330

Arent chasers really the only guys that are into trans though? I mean you are either into it or you are not, are some people just kind of into it? I have never understood this.
>>
File: 7e4b4c88bc1dd0_full.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7e4b4c88bc1dd0_full.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Ah the classic bait n' switch.
>>
>>6731410
A-amy?
>>
>>6730850
>Type A

I dont understand this. They dont want guys that are into trans girls, so... do they want a guy who isnt into trans girls? Is their goal to find a guy who doesnt like trans girls and "turn" him or show him that "trans girls are just like every other girl silly". I mean good luck, if you can do it then go for it, it just seems highly unlikely. Are "chasers" guys that only want like a one night fuck, or just a blow and go type deal? Or does that term cover everyone that has a fetish for it, even the guys that are willing to date trannies?
>>
I like the meme where chasers try to get trannies to give up on dating normal guys and get with them by saying nobody is ever okay with it.0
>>
>>6726304
Just keep telling yourself that
>>
>>6733664
>normal guys
>dating trannies

A normal dude isnt going to date a girl with a dick. That doesnt sound normal. I dont get the chasers meme. Are chasers guys that just want a one night stand, or all guys including guys that want a relationship with a trans.
>>
>>6733807
chasers are failed men just like trannies, except their form of mental illness has a unique twist
>>
>>6730547
WHEN YOU MAKE DATE YOU TELL FUCKWAD jesus
>>
Imagine being him
>on date with cute girl, think we're really clicking
>have my conceptions about them and the whole night completely turned around at the end when she tells me she's trans
Could probably fuck his own idea of his identity up if he was mentally predisposed for that, like if he had OCD or something. It's rough but id prefer to be informed before the date.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.