[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to study at Barnes and Noble >For some reason a transwoman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 99ec35c3f2ce07478c410b316bf3f98b.jpg (100KB, 736x1152px) Image search: [Google]
99ec35c3f2ce07478c410b316bf3f98b.jpg
100KB, 736x1152px
>Go to study at Barnes and Noble
>For some reason a transwoman is there talking to her psychologist
>Unable to avoid listening to their conversation
>Transwoman is 60, extremely mannish (I don't know how far along the procedure she was) and laments that she'll never get to have a wedding as a woman and that no one likes old transwomen
>Laments that her financial situation is fucked
>Finally have to leave because I can't study with this happening
Are these common thoughts among older transpeople?
>>
>>6722442
Definitely, since many of them can't even get on hrt due to health complications.

To be honest, I feel little pity for them since they could have transitioned sooner. If you can make it 75% of your life as a man without killing yourself, you can make it the rest of the way.
>>
They are so stupid they think they deserve a second life in old age. What non-mentally ill 60 year is lamenting shit they didn't get as a young person. At that point you are suppose to accept your position in life and find happiness in things that old people find happiness (hint smart ones lock down a loving partner and travel and chilling and eating and drinking good shit).

But no. These people are like 'I wanna be a woman now! And they start desiring these weird things that are totally inappropriate for older individuals
>>
>>6722530
Not like hrt would do anything at that age anyway besides give them gross old man gyno which they probably have anyway because of natural fat and testosterone decrease.

Hrt barely does anything for 18 year olds as it is
>>
lolol "muh bell went off"
>>
>>6722667
I still wish I could redo stuff from a couple years ago all the way back to elementary school, let alone looking back on a life from old age. Screw that ageist nonsense, when I'm old as dirt I'll do whatever the hell I damn well please. If by some miracle the futurists are right and we get some kinda techno-immortality/youth I'm taking it, no question. You guys can "accept your role in life" if you want but don't try to rope me into that noise.
>>
>>6722442
Not just older trannies, there's plenty that younger transitioners will never have either.

There's a reason so many of us off ourselves.
>>
>>6722696
>thinking you have a choice and can make your life whatever you want regardless of circumstances
this is hon mentality
>>
>>6722974
And you're what I call little bitch mentality. I do have a choice, cause I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
>>
File: 1450733230098.png (32KB, 850x469px) Image search: [Google]
1450733230098.png
32KB, 850x469px
>>6722530
>>
>>6723042
It should be illegal to post this kind of shit.
>>
>>6723106
I concur
Not only is the graph bullshit but it also looks like ass. Nice b8 m8.
>>
What was a psychologist and a patient doing in a Barnes and Noble?

Who fucking studies in a Barnes and Noble? It's not a library.
>>
File: EtkFbLa.jpg (41KB, 716x881px) Image search: [Google]
EtkFbLa.jpg
41KB, 716x881px
>>6723106
>>6723128

Indeed my dears! This kind of hate speech should not be tolerated. I started HRT at fifty and I'm just as much of a woman as any cis girl.

xoxo Barbara
>>
>>6723295
People who have a chance to pass owe it to themselves to try rather than just offing themselves. Bullshit like "if you don't pass within 2 months hrt after starting at 12 you never will" tells them that happiness is out of their reach. When they kill themselves over that, people like you are guilty of manslaughter.
>>
>>6723318
haha manslaughter xDDD
>>
File: 1453945732997.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1453945732997.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>6723318

Come on man cut that shit out. I don't come here to feel bad.

This is my safe space to vent and be mean (sometimes) without repercussions.

Go back to asktg.
>>
File: 1470029328330.jpg (42KB, 800x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1470029328330.jpg
42KB, 800x1015px
>>6723318
Just imagine
>sensitive and fragile person goes to 4chan
>that person is a tranny
>she wonders about getting mean comments
>kills herself
Where happened the mistake?
SPOILER!
The mistake happend here:
>sensitive and fragile person goes to 4chan
>>
>>6723318
While I agree that there are too many edgy 13 year olds on 4chan who are just here to hurt vulnerable people's fragile emotions, isn't that the beauty of 4chan? I'm allowed to say what I think and my opinion is no more important than yours or >>6723295. If you are that deeply disturbed by what a stranger who doesn't even have a name says, then maybe you should reevaluate what you're doing.
>>
File: lel.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>6722676
>tfw hrt gave me gross young man gyno
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.