[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chatting with random guy on Grindr. >Going okay, they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: resize[1].jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
resize[1].jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>Chatting with random guy on Grindr.
>Going okay, they're kind of interesting.
>We begin making plans to meet up.
>Ask for his name.
>"My name is Aiden, lol :)"

Who the fuck do they think they are fooling? If I wanted to talk to someone with a vagina I wouldn't be on Grindr in the first place.
>>
>>6721921
Is Aiden not a guy's name I'm confused.
>>
>>6721930
Aiden and variations of it are the stereotypical transman name. It's disgustingly popular for some reason.
>>
>>6722059
Oh, okay thanks for the info.
>>
File: 1470751873910.jpg (58KB, 480x553px) Image search: [Google]
1470751873910.jpg
58KB, 480x553px
>>6721921
>tfw cis boy (real boy)
>name is Aidan
will you please believe me ?
>>
>>6721921
I think it's fine if they want to use grinder if they actually LOOK like men, like OPs pic, but they need to say that they're trannies in their profile.
>>
>>6722068
If you're underage I believe you, but if that's the case, then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>6722236
i am 20
>>
>>6722241
Shit, I guess you guys do grow up pretty fast. That does actually sound about right for when that name first got popular.
>>
>>6722281
I'm 25 and a dude in my year at school was called Aiden. He was really small and kinda feminine too though... hmmmmm...
>>
>>6722059
why don't these ftms just use regular guy names?
>>
>>6723037
Because they're dumb enough to choose names they think are cool rather than names their parents would think are cool.
Naturally, this makes the names stand out a mile away.
Transwomen do the same thing.
>Narcissa
>Calpernia
>Emily
All fucking trash names that clock them faster than a gynecologist convention.
>>
>>6727627
Uhm... Question... whats so unusual about Emily? I've a lot of Emilys around here.
>>
>>6727637
It's the MtF equivalent of Aiden
>>
>>6727647
So its just overused?
>>
Aiden isn't even used that often, skylar is more common.
>>
>>6727627
girls are socilized to like unique romantic male names. men are socalized to generic male names, this is why the father usually names the son, and if the mother does it's something like : aiden, skylar or jullian.
>>
>>6727627
emily isn't so bad. i think a lot of trans women name themselves Kate or Jennifer.
>>
>>6727627
>transwomen named Lilith
>>
>>6727627
lol nice meme
My gyno couldn't tell I used to be trans until I told her
>>
File: end it.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
end it.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>6727627
> tfw your parents both agree on naming you Vanja and you're not even a filthy slav
>>
>>6727647
I think a better comparison would be Alice
>>
>>6727647
Emily makes sense though cause it's a common girl's name. I went to school with tons of Emilys. Aiden isn't really a common boy's name.
>>
>>6722059

All the Aidens and Alices, do these people just open up a baby name book and give up after a page or two?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.