[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the world/social climate be better off if everybody was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (129KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 768x960px
Would the world/social climate be better off if everybody was androgynous? Would you support achieving this through giving children mandatory puberty-blockers and HRT? Why or why not?
>>
>>6720817
wew lad
>>
>>6720817
I doubt it would be any better off but it sure as hell would be cuter lol
>>
>>6720817
the real question is, what would happen to gender and sexuality if humanity ever progressed to the point of full cyberization of the human body?
>>
no. I want be in a world with manly men and feminine women.

Of course we can have anything in between but majority should be manly men and feminine women.
>>
>>6720865
Fuck outta here with that cishet bullshit

I like me some cute boys and dorky girls, rigid gender roles are cancer.

Like 50% normies tops
>>
>>6720888
+1 for cute boys and dorky girls
-1 for "cishet"
>>
>>6721041
I actually think a lot of sjws are cancer too but some of their words are actually useful.
>>
File: 1470366524794.png (125KB, 426x546px) Image search: [Google]
1470366524794.png
125KB, 426x546px
I WANT TO BE AS PRETTY AS ANZUUUU
>>
>>6720848
I second this. Super cute death squad soldiers would make it easier to cope with.
>>
>>6720817
>giving children mandatory puberty-blockers and HRT
University and coklege crybabies will become literal crybabies.
>>
>>6721129
that's not how puberty-blockers work babe
>>
>>6720817

No. Man is a sexually dimorphic creature and has evolved both biologically and sociologically to accomodate and make use of that.
>>
>>6720817
No, forcing people to do things is bad. Forcing people to do things that will take massive amounts of tax money is even worse.
>>
>>6720817
Possibly, after a few generations.
But it'd be inhumane and discomforting to destroy masculinity and femininity for those who ought to have it. Forcibly delaying their development against their nature is bad too.
>>
>>6720817
No that sounds terrible. Fuck off you tranny freak.
>>
>>6722138
Ive never read something so succinct before tyty
>>
>>6720817
Not everyone. But there should be a way to determine how tall a male will be once they reach adulthood when they're young. And if its determined that they will be a manlet they should have it explained to them as soon as possible that life is going to be imminesly more difficult for them when they get older and have to live is a manlet. And then they should be given the option to fully transition before puberty takes effect.

Being a short adult male is a curse. If I had known it would be this bad I would have transitioned before I hit puberty. But no one told me.
>>
>>6720862
The fufujija 5030c model comes out and all the rich women get their wombs removed and replaced with the custom cyber toy. Custom flavors, temperature control, glowing light, custom lubricants.
Feels like wet feathers and a sea anemone and taste like blue berry. Lesbians love fisting each other or rubbing fufujijas together. Electric based sensor input and biosynthetic membrain fire x25 more powerful than a standard human clit.
>>
>>6722138
Oh, I thought that was the purpose? Make everyone suffer...

Just me? ... ok.
>>
>>6721161
No but i know what a 12 years old is
>>
>>6720862
I for one, welcome the cyberfuture and the ability to sleeve my self into different bodies if I feel like having a physical presence.
>>
>>6720865
This.
I'd be good with no in betweens as well..
>>
Fuck off with your gender-authoritarian bullshit
t. Tranny
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.