[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a cis straight white heterosexual man but I cant stop thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1470353570941.jpg (425KB, 990x2325px) Image search: [Google]
1470353570941.jpg
425KB, 990x2325px
I am a cis straight white heterosexual man but I cant stop thinking about this whole gender thing.
I have no gender or body dysphoria, feel comfortable with a masculine identity, have a sweet heterosexual girlfriend.
I have a mix of masculines and feminines interests to the point it's meaningless (computer programming, practicing boxing and BJJ, wilderness survival, collecting plushies, trying different shampoos, hoarding ebooks and pictures my hard-drives).
I have no particular fantasy about having sex with a transgender person and if I were involved romantically with such a person I REALLY wouldn't want to bottom/suck dick. It make me uncomfortable thinking having sex with anyone which isn't my gf so it can't be a fantasy for me.
Of course I wondered how it's like to be a girl but which male hasn't ? A bit the same way I wonder what it's like to be a cat or a bird. When I was a kid I had the fantasy of being a shape-shifter so I could be anything I want but it needed to be realistic so I couldn't create or shed a vast amount of matter for creating a smaller/bigger body without eating a lot or shedding organic blobs on the ground, and I was afraid of being killed by humans if I was an animal so I usually took the form of different men or women.

Now gender seems like an interest on its own, I talk a lot about it and my gf was even confused that I might be closeted transgender. Sometimes I just get really obsessed about a topic and I try to read as much as I can on the subject and gather as much data on it. Generally it is thing like animal's right, mushrooms, asymetric warfare or making alcohol at home (4 principal interests of 2016) and it's been gender for about a while now.
I am mostly afraid of someone looking in my hard drive and finding all the things I saved about it.

Am-I just autistic ?
>>
File: 1470088295304.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470088295304.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Am I just autistic ?
>>
>>6720313
Yes.
>>
>Am I just autistic?
It could be. But it did sound a little like you're keeping some kind of issue or discomfort at a safe distance. Might not be that you're trans.
I can't figure out how to word this in a non-clumsy way, but could it be that you want to be feminine and have feminine interests without becoming less masculine or less man (in your own eyes and/or those of others)?Could it be that you in general like to chip away at ideas you used to take for granted, like the gender roles/ideals you were raised with (and trans people are an interesting point on this radar)?

Also, I have a straight cis guy friend who hangs in gay & trans circles because he can paint his nails, wear earrings and talk about pop culture without monitoring himself so much.
>>
didn't read your post but you're probably trans. Start hrt IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>6720526

I think it my be that.

I want to wear skirts since there are so comfortable because pants are crushing my balls (I wear baggy pants for that reason, it's ugly).

I like some masculines things but I hate that most masculine things are pushed on me because of my gender.

>>6720885

even if I were trans I wouldn't start HRT because of strength loss. I want to have retard strength and I exercise a lot for that !
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.