[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are chaser sugar daddies a thing? If so, why doesn't every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 354323.jpg (91KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
354323.jpg
91KB, 768x768px
Are chaser sugar daddies a thing?
If so, why doesn't every cute trans girl get one?
>>
way ahead of you ;B
>>
supply != demand
>>
>>6718260
Its the opposite really, there are a lot of cis men, and very very few trans girls (particularly those that are cute). You could say something like "not all cis men are chasers" which is true, the majority are not. But even if only 1% of cis men are chasers (and I think the number is probably closer to 3-4%), they still outnumber the entire trans population, not to mention the subset of that population which is cute girls. Money might be an issue, but even poor men can be cucked out of it.

The bigger issue is that getting money from someone like that is usually something that requires manipulation, and most trans girls are not so adept at that sort of emotional manipulation (or perhaps, lack the capacity to inflict such a cruelty upon anyone) necessary to acquire and sustain a relationship with a sugar daddy. The very few that are manipulative enough often get swarms of orbiters, but these types usually are cam girls anyway.
>>
>>6718275
Maybe this will be somewhat irrelevant, but as a gay man, not trans, who has had sugar daddies in the past, what you are saying sounds about right. I found it really hard to take money from my sugar daddy. It made me feel very conflicted, and made me feel like i was taking advantage of him, but at the same time i felt like i was being taken advantage of for my youth and sex.

Basically, it takes the right kind of person to be a sugar baby.

Plus a sugar baby/sugar daddy relationship has preferences as well from each side just like all relationship. So this makes the relationships difficult to acquire even if you are the right kind of person to take advantage of a sugar daddy relationship.
>>
>>6718090
There's not in Ireland.
>>
They are a thing but most transwomen are unpassable or ugly or just plain crazy. It's probably easier to find a cis girl than a MtF with no serious baggage and will let you touch their junk. But I've had one. He was 15 years older than me when I was 19, asked me out and dated a bit. Moved in with him. He ended up being a drug dealer and had a bit of disposable income so he was paying for my HRT and lazer.

Only dated for like 5 months IIRC, he was going to pay for my FFS but he was pretty abusive and controling so I had to leave him. I don't need FFS to pass, it was more like plastic surgery to make me prettier, but sometimes I wonder if I should have stayed with him just until I got it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.