[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight man with gay roommates here (sorry to intrude on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: EdisonPhonograph.jpg (104KB, 552x540px) Image search: [Google]
EdisonPhonograph.jpg
104KB, 552x540px
Straight man with gay roommates here (sorry to intrude on your space)

I know that not every gay man blasts shitty disco music at 23:49 and wakes up their straight roommates that have to work in the morning, and I would like to thank the ones who don't.

Thank you.
>>
I just play rainforest sounds
>>
>>6717622
Quiet rainforest sounds? Or some sound bites of shrieking monkeys and squawking toucans played in a loop?
>>
You're welcome.
>>
>>6717689
It's a loop of men with extremely loud orgasms with gentle rainforest sounds in the background
>>
>>6717597
u r welcome freimd
>>
Sounds like you have fag roommates, not gay ones
>>
>>6717738
That would even be preferable to shitty club music.

>>6717752
They are very annoying. I know that not every gay man is this annoying. Not every gay man I've met has been a walking 24-7 pride parade, just these fuckers.
>>
File: g933.jpg (654KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
g933.jpg
654KB, 1494x2656px
>>6717765
Need to tell him to buy a wireless surround sound headset
>>
>>6717771
Those are pretty cool.
I have a pair of Sonies I really like. Really good at blocking out sound, but too awkward to sleep in sadly. Not wireless, but I really like the blue cord on them it looks really cool.
>>
>>6717771
>wireless headset
>wireless
>headset
Do you even like music Anon?
>>
>>6717597
Tranny here who has had gay male room mates on two seperate occassions. They both did this shit. Not fucking cool at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY7D6rKjoKM
>>
#notallfaggots
>>
>>6717827
Most of the higher end headsets have far better sound than comparable headphones of the same cost.

My logitech G933's sound better than the majority of headphones around the $300 range that I've had before. They're 7.1 surround sound and wireless as well. I've quite enjoyed them actually, I have the seinnheiser hd598's, though my dog ripped the cable so I have to fix that, but I prefer my logitech g933's, they sound better.
>>
>>6717597
Try blasting heavy metal right back at them whenever they're trying to sleep.
Or when you get up for work at stupid o-clock by their standards.

I find asshole neighbours become a lot more sympathetic after a few days of being woken up at 5:30AM when I set off to work.
Some are unredeemable, like the ones who can apparently hold a party in their garden at 11PM on a tuesday night.
>>
>>6717827
Wireless is the best for dancing by yourself!
>>
>>6717597
Lol that's funny OP. I had a gay roommate in college who would blast his shitty music all night while I tried to study. God that was annoying. He was a nice guy tho no offense to gays
>>
Only thing I play in the night is something like Weighing Souls with Sand on my headphones to relax once in a while.

Of course, if we were roomates you'd refer to me as "that weird lonely guy" rather than "my gay roomate"
>>
>>6717597
Sorry to hear your roommates are tasteless basic gayboys
>>
File: 56018344.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56018344.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
>>6717597
Uh, talk to him maybe, tell him this is not acceptable at certain times. If he doesn't have the decency to respect that kick him out or move out.
Is this really that hard?
>>
File: shittaste.png (177KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
shittaste.png
177KB, 432x415px
>>6717858
>>
YOU MAKE ME FEEL
MIIIIIGHTY REAL
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.