[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are transgirls more willing to make sacrifices? My ex gf wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: mylife.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
Are transgirls more willing to make sacrifices?
My ex gf wouldn't even lift her own damn fat ass from the couch for a hug when I came over,
and that's pretty much my experience with most females
>>
>>6716646
>most females
i mean all of them
>>
>>6716646
Im a complete sub and, as long as you emotionally make me feel protected ill be as close to you as possible.
>>
>>6716712
That whole sentence sounds pretty cute desu, would read again/10
But is it because you realistically have a lesser dating market?
Or because you/trangirls in general are naturally more inclined to be submissive?
>>
>>6716761
I am a transgirl and I want one man to devote myself to fully. If I was with a man I loved is sacrifice a lot for his happiness and well being. I just want protection and acceptance.

Women seem to be more hypergamous than trans women.
>>
>>6716777
Damn, that's admirable
I know exactly one transgirl, she's kinda cute and passes well. Problem is she's dressing more like a stereotypical tranny than a woman, if you catch my drift, and has like a million narcissistic selfies on facebook. It's a real shame cuz she's got a fine personality.

I hope you find love and happiness anon
>>
>>6716761
Both. I mean generally I was picky but ive had to open up. Im in senior year of highschool and no potential dates. Doesnt help that i go to a private school in Texas. All this means is that ill be subby with more people though, but in general the Dom that chooses me will be embraced with a lot of love and emotions.
>>
>>6716810
I have found one guy that lives an hour away but getting dates from online and being so far is just... i know it wont hold up well. But i give him 100% of my subbyness.
>>
>>6716646
For the most part mostly cause my dating pool is limited/filled with pump and dumps. Any guy that would be willing to walk around with me in public and hold my hand has already showed me enough loyalty for me to make sure that his life is as wonderful as mine now is. That and that cooking and tidying up for someone and seeing them smile at you with those eyes is just a great feeling ;.;
>>
>>6716892
That's simultaneously sad and cute, you should try to work out a strategy to weed out pump and dumps. They're degenerate as fuck.
>>
File: Luck.png (144KB, 2287x2287px) Image search: [Google]
Luck.png
144KB, 2287x2287px
>>6716646
ace in the hole more so lol
>>
>>6716646
>Bitches hate me
Wew
>>
>>6716929
No, they just behave so utilitarian it's not even funny
>>
>>6716646

Are you asking because you're hoping trans girls are better dating material or you have a trans girlfriend now who's better in this respect?
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>6716646
>and that's pretty much my experience with most females

If all your cis gfs were shit that is an extremely strong indication that you also are shit. I bet you are a fat neckbeard, with shitty hygiene, no money, and are generally uninteresting and annoying to be around.

Its amazing how many men are in completely happy, loving relationships with cis girls, but you couldnt find any. Funny coincidence huh?

Now you are gonna go find a pretty, passable transgirl that want wants to "make sacrifices" for you? TOP FUKKIN LEL xD

Misogynist chasers are always pre-confirmed for shit tier. How can you hate cis girls, yet claim to be strongly attracted to trans girls? You arent fooling anyone fampai (:
>>
>>6716646
Because men know what men want and can be the best girl.

Real broads screw everything up.
>>
>>6717327
>He never said any of that
Maybe English isnt your first language? Maybe you have poor reading comprehension? Maybe you are just retarded?

I am gonna guess all 3 (:
>>
>>6717353

You can tell by the smiley face it's Carth though. So actually hes a bisexual male dressing as a male.
>>
File: 125.102.122.184.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
125.102.122.184.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>6717226
carth in his natural habitat
>>
>>6717226
I actually agree with what you have to say for once. Seems like you're getting less douchey.
>>
>>6717417
It means you're not acting like a little fuckboy.
>>
>>6717472
That's all you get.
>>
>>6717472
you should know by now this is 4chan. people will give their shitty opinion but wont try to back it up in anyway.
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>6717406
I was never a douche, and liking people because you agree with what they say is pleb tier thinking

>>6717396
Why do you keep posting this, is it supposed to make me mad? I literally LOL thinking about the time you wasted making this, bitterly thinking about me every second you spent putting it together xD

>>6717435
>>6717472
>>6717491

Sure is a lot of butt hurt in here. Shouldnt you children go find something productive to do? LMAO xD
>>
>>6717549
i get paid to make stupid shit like this u think i care xD. ur a joke i wana turn into a meme.
>is black
>fucks trannys
>acts like manly man
even u have to admit its p funny u think fuckin guys in skirts makes u a man
>>
>>6717226
>generally uninteresting and annoying to be around

thats really the killer isn't is it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.