[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come out to my parents as transgender? They are pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fine.png (311KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
How do I come out to my parents as transgender?

They are pretty accepting of /lgbt/ and would probably be okay with it, but to me it's the most shameful thing imaginable and I don't know how I could possibly tell them, or anyone for that matter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>6714717
>WAAHHHHH MOMMY'S GONNA FREAK EVEN THOUGH I JUST SAID SHE'S OKAY WITH TRANS PEOPLE
My mom thinks that trans people are child molesters that transition to rape women in the girls bathroom. Just fucking come out already.
>>
>>6714723
>>6714737
I really want to but I can't. How can I force myself to do it?
>>
>>6714717
Sounds like your issue isn't with your parents; it's with yourself. What on earth can we say do you that would magically fix your crippling self-loathing?

Go on. That's not a rhetorical question. I want you to tell us what you thought our answers were going to be.
>>
>>6714717
If you don't want to, then just don't
>>
>>6714904
That's a fair point. So then, I need to somehow deal with my self loathing before everything else? How do I do that?
>>6714929
If I do it will probably be easier for me to transition because they'll help me. That's the only reason why I'm considering this
>>
>>6714968
Well, there are professionals for this kind of thing, but if you can't or won't see one, then maybe it would help to reveal something you're ambivalent about on the heels of some great accomplishment.
>>
Leave this stupid thread up and walk away from your computer. Wait for one of them to look at it.
>>
>>6715239
This is actually not a bad idea. Do you think it'll work?
>>
>>6716176

no. And in case OP's parents are reading this, it's all your fault that your son is a degenerate freak. May God have mercy on your souls.
>>
>>6716327
Exactly this. Even though they're accepting, there's no way they will take it well
>>
Just tell them, it was hard for me but I just did. I invited my mom out for lunch and said I didn't feel okay and asked for her help.

Luckily my dad left when I was very young, i feel like telling your father would be much more difficult, as his son. I told him but i don't really give a fuck about him anymore so it was easy.

Your mileage may vary
>>
You are afraid to do it because you know its wrong. Why do you want to destroy yourself? It's not too late for you to pursue a respectable non-degenerate life.
>>
>>6716702
Like an S&M club dominatrix? Because, we really don't want her becoming one of those closeted and anti-LGBT perverts and get into real sodomy.

>>6716568
Not OP. My father would definitly be a challenge, for sure. He's so transphobic...
>>
File: nico.png (608KB, 556x564px) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608KB, 556x564px
>they are pretty accepting of /lgbt/
You don't know how lucky you are, OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.