[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf here. why are felons so hot? i cant stop giving a thug a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: ms13.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ms13.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
mtf here.

why are felons so hot? i cant stop giving a thug a hug.

any other mtf into criminals?
>>
It seems to me like you want your miserable life to end so you seek out those who are most likely to grant your wish.
>>
>>6714052
explains a lot
>>
>>6714034
Never really thought about it, but no. If it's what you like then sure go for it. Just be careful make sure they know and accept who you are first. If not then we'll you know the rest from there. For me I like someone that's a little dominant towards me always liked the idea of being a submissive person.
>>
>>6714052
I should start dating felons.
>>
>>6714034
ok. have fun being beaten to death, or maybe even raped and beaten to death.
>>
>>6714034
Because they are superficially alpha males. They're fool's gold essentially. You want a guy who will take control and dominate, but since felons exude an aura of macho dominance, you fall for it.
>>
File: 1470500856240.jpg (14KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
1470500856240.jpg
14KB, 236x336px
>>6714034
>liking hugs
>liking ""alpha males""

i swear, straights mtf have the shitties taste, you should meet a fit sportty girl, they are much better than any man.
>>
>>6715956
>beaten to death
sounds like a win to me
>>
>>6715956
Nah, I dated a felon, and was upfront with being trans from when we first meet. At first he was put off by me, then he slowly changed his mind. We feel in love hard. He was handsome, with big blue dreamy eyes, and a fit bod.

Our relationship fell apart because he'd always lie about being high on opiates. He proposed to me, but I had to give him the ring back. I thought I could fix him... I really did. He wasn't a bad person, just really self destructive.

I meet a handsome marine and we ended up falling deeply in love and getting married. Life is super-duper wonderful, I can't believe I used to be suicidal.

I transitioned at the age of 16 which I feel like has made my current life now sooo much easier. I turned out quite attractive and pass effortlessly. If you legitimately need this, DO IT! Before it's too late!!
>>
Is there something in this about seeking out an extreme of traditional masculinity that will complement your own femininity?

The following may or may not apply, but I also believe people who have been through emotional trauma (many/most trans people, often as a consequence of being trans) tend to subconsciously drift toward people who will keep them in a traumatic cycle (love bomb->abuse->etc). I think that behavior has a strong but unclear relation to self-harm.
Thoughts?
>>
>>6716533
It's like an unconscious form of S&M. Bitch bottom subs will gravitate towards a certain type.
>>
Yes. I like to seek out extreme forms of masculinity. Because I'm insecure about myself. I like hooking up with guys that just want to fuck me like animals. Tattoos. Muscles. Bonus points if they come from a hard area.
>>
>>6716587
Hon-ney, you're just jealous because the thugs will at least fuck us before they beat the shit out of us. Mmmhkay.
>>
>>6714034

>Having hybristophilia as a cis or trans woman

ISHYGDDT
>>
It's because trans people often have ambiguous, confused identities that they feel insecure about, causing them to salve their insecurity by a sort of exaggerated role playing. A trans woman is (in a lot of cases) a caricature of a woman thought up by the mind of a confused male, so it makes sense that they'd feel secure and counterbalanced by thugs, who are basically caricatures of men.

Also, the hollowness of that viewpoint is ironic. You'd literally have to reject empathy and see the world in a flat, caricatured fashion to see thugs as hypermasculine instead of seeing them as basically lost, angry people who were trained to a harsh set of social norms. The correct response is probably sympathy and pity at how life reduced them to embrace an identity that has encurages them to project emotional flatness, yet a person who buys into their identity and takes it literally can't feel that genuinely. It's like a mirror image of how trans people project a feminine identity when in reality they're just lost and insecure.
>>
>>6717348
>implying the majority of women aren't attractive to sociopathic qualities and bad boys

You are pyschoanalyzing a bit too much
>>
Define "thug"
>>
>>6717460
There's a big difference between actual sociopaths and people who act like them because they were exposed to a particular strain in lower class culture.
>>
>>6717499
felon
>>
>>6717627
Sooo. It doesn't matter what they did? Like someone who stole food and had to do hard time for it is to be considered a thug?
>>
>>6717641
...........okay a more serious answer:

Tupac defined Thug as "someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them"
>>
>>6717654
Okay. Cuuuuz i was wondering. Am I a "thug"?
I went threw some hard times and did some time for it. But when people meet me they swear that im prepie as hell
>>
>>6717675
nah. Thugs don't go on 4chan.
>>
>>6714034

i was about to say no, but then i realized literally all of my boyfriends have had histories of pot/soft drug dealing and/or petty crime at least

none of them fit that "thug" stereotype at all though, they were all computer nerds that looked like pic related

my most recent and most serious ex was technically a felon, for "criminal mischief" or whatever

he worked for a cable company and this couple were complete assholes to him so he cut their line one day

he also got into a lot of trouble for shoplifting and then reselling electronics from Walmart

he was totally open about it all and t.b.h. i did think it was kinda hot how he had the balls to take justice into his own hands and punish people who crossed him and deserve it

plus, fuck Walmart, they deserve to be fucked over, evil company

he was always ashamed of his criminal past, but it definitely made him more interesting and rugged around the edges

he turned out to be involved with some kind of Satanic cult though and put me through hell trying to brainwash me, pretty devastating

his past should've warned me, he's never had any respect for the boundaries of other human beings, he thinks he's above it all, no matter how humble he portrays himself to be
>>
>>6717877
>pot dealing

Everyone smokes pot now. Loser weeby betas smoke and sell weed.

12 year old white girls sell weed.

NEXT
>>
>>6717877
satanic cults are for weirdo white neckbeards also
>>
I was fuck buddies with a guy in the irish mob for awhile, fun times.
>>
>>6717877
>seth rogen lookalike
DUDE TRANNIES LMAO
>>
>>6717958
Heh heh. Girl scouts
>>
>>6717877
>he was totally open about it all
>he was always ashamed of his criminal past
hmmm
>he turned out to be involved with some kind of Satanic cult though and put me through hell trying to brainwash me, pretty devastating
aaand there it is.

I'm taking from my own experience here, famm, but I don't really think this type of person is capable of shame. they can act like it to score sympathy points because poor, complicated them trying to atone for their sinful past. So intriguing and fucking fixable, just give them your love and time and money.

stay noided, familia. it keeps slick scum suckers out of your head.
>>
>>6714034
That says a lot.
As if it already hadn't.
>>
File: krasinski-1469838641979.jpg (113KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
krasinski-1469838641979.jpg
113KB, 625x415px
>>6717958
lol, sorry my story wasn't fetish enough for you i guess?

but you're pretty much right, especially since they were all white, if they were black there'd be way more risk

>>6717961
tru

>>6719933
it's.... John Krasinski.. he's like literally a Hollywood heart-throb??

though [spoiler]i actually think Rogen's pretty cute too, if he were taller i'd definitely date him[/spoiler]

>>6720587
this is def true, preach, though in my situation he was actually considered the more stable one

outsiders looking in would say he was the one trying to "fix" me because i was the one struggling with ptsd and depression

he was supposed to be my knight in shining armor rescuing from my trailer out in the middle of the county and into the wealthy suburbs where oil tycoons lived, one time we just drove around his neighborhood looking at all the huge mansions that belonged to people even wealthier than his family

i never felt like i wanted or needed to "fix" him, i thought he was perfect as he was, which is kinda even scarier
>>
>>6723376
>tfw live in similar mansiony neighbourhood and still want to be banged by thugs from the city
>>
>>6723376
seth rogen is like anti-cute to me.
i bet you'd run your hand on his chest hair and there'd be little weed twigs and pot crumbs and sandwich crumbs

john krasinski is way hotter
>>
>>6723376
>outsiders looking in would say he was the one trying to "fix" me because i was the one struggling with ptsd and depression

Yeah that's the problem isn't it. all that shit makes you a perfect mark. glad you got wise to it.
>>
File: goob.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
goob.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>tfw everyone thinks your boyfriend is some kind of thug because he looks tough
>tfw he's quiet because he's shy and has a qt as fuck personality
>>
>>6724493
share your bf

it's only right
>>
Why do girls always fall for the bad boys?
>>
>>6724512

Women are stupid, even men who become women prove this point.
>>
File: 896.jpg.gif (3MB, 697x458px) Image search: [Google]
896.jpg.gif
3MB, 697x458px
>>6716324
>just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
I hate them, but it does seem like every guy i fall for turns out to be a manipulative asshole (before my current bf"

Guys who everyone would say was horrible and tell me what he did to his last bf/gf and i would completely ignore it and press on. Guys that would slowly just wear me down and eventually start shouting at me regularly and making me feel like trash, locking me indoors out of mistrust. Still a little scared of some of them, but i must admit i fell for them HARD and was blind to them being assholes, i liked arrogance, it was kinda hot.

My current bf is adorable and supports and cuddles me if i get upset and never tries to berate me or make me feel bad or shouts at me
>>
>>6723453

I thought you wrote "hanged."

>>6724493

Sounds like me back during repression. Watch out, senpai.

>>6724541

I hope you don't get tired of him and make him beta bucks.
>>
>>6724754
>make him beta bucks

What???
>>
>>6724512
Women are biologically driven to seek out alpha males so their offspring has better chance of success in this harsh world of ours
>>
>>6724769

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. The idea that women have sex with dominant, assertive men and have a beta, submissive male to pay for expenses, including taking care of the alpha's children and generally be a rag. Since you seem to like assholes so much, I hope you don't go back to wanting an asshole and breaking your current boyfriend's heart.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.