[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my homo/transphobic parents that im dating a trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: CpWKq1ZUIAQXVL7.jpg (119KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CpWKq1ZUIAQXVL7.jpg
119KB, 846x1200px
How do I tell my homo/transphobic parents that im dating a trans girl? Not only will they not accept her but they will think im a "faggot" too.
>>
File: 1465151545617.jpg (306KB, 994x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465151545617.jpg
306KB, 994x1280px
>>6713564
just convince them that at one point in your life the irreversibly damaged you and now everything that you is their fault and that nothing can change that. it's worked for me.
>>
>>6713599
*they irreversibly
*that you do
>>
>>6713564
do you always tell your parents when you're seeing someone ?
>>
i saw a thread like this on /adv/ are you the same anon that posted that?

but why do you need to tell your parents your girlfriend is trans? If she passes there is no reason to tell them at all.

Im currently engaged, and my fiances parents, and friends still dont know, and i plan on keeping it that way, because its not really their business.
>>
>>6713564
Don't out her ffs
>>
>>6713615
>>6713607
Some guy from /adv/ yeah
My brother found out through facebook and told everyone that I have a new girlfriend and they really want to see her so they invited us over.
She is pretty passable but her voice and her adams apple give her away so they'd know or suspect it at least when they see her
>>
>>6713564
You are having sex with someone who has a dick, what would you expect them to think?
>>
>>6713622
talk to her about it honestly. dont just go and out her without her permission. tell her about the situation, and see what see is comfortable with doing.
>>
>>6713622
First of all why would you ever ever ever out her as trans to your parents? The amount of trans people that are openly trans and okay with that usually don't pass and are obvious enough about it. Is your gf out as trans or living stealth (as in, passing, living, being seen as a normal woman)? As someone living stealth, the prospect of being outed to my SOs parents is an absolute nightmare, and I know I'm not alone here.

Second, have you been an otherwise regular straight guy the rest of your life? If so, then if she really is passable, they'll probably not jump to the conclusion of "anon is dating a man".

Third, and most importantly

Just fucking talk to her about this and get her opinions
>>
>>6713653
The whole thing tells me more about your insecurities than about anon or open trans people, hth. Fun thing, the biggest proponents of stealth as ultimate goal are, ime, hons.

That said
>>6713564
OP You do not out a trans person, ever, even those who are open about it are going to be justifiably pissed off at your for doing that shit.
>>
>>6713662
>>6713653
I would never out her without talking to her about it first. And yeah ive only dated cis girls before
>>
>>6713564
I'm sure they already realise that you're a failure that can't do any better, they'll understand, in fact you don't even need to tell them they probably already know and wouldn't blink twice at you bringing a hairy 7 foot giant in a $10 summerdress to your bedroom.
>>
You should talk to her about what you expect their reaction to be. See what she thinks and make a plan together.
>>
>>6713692
Oops. Never mind me OP, I didn't refresh the thread.
>>
If they call her out are you going to have to duel your father with the family swords?
No?
Then just go in hoping for the best and see what happens.
>>
>>6713564

Don't fucking tell them? Assuming she passes, there's no reason to tell anyone for any reason that they are trans, unless it's health related.

As soon as someone knows your trans, they don't treat you the same and look at you differently. Might not always end up being negative, but they are always extra careful and don't look at you the same way.

t. Tranny who passes well but my bf let it slip one time and the person he told never could look at me the same way. (Stopped hitting on me, complimenting, etc.)
>>
>>6713564
Ha hahahahah! That's because you Are!
The fact that she calls herself whatever doesn't mean you're not a shit dick!
>>
>>6713564
Come out as ghey, because you are.
>>
>>6713564

Does she want you to tell them? If so then just tell them, 'She was born intersex, biologically between the sexes, but she's always felt like a woman and she's had a very hard life through no fault of her own.' That way you're just dating a girl who's 'a little different', not some crossdressing degenerate faggot.

Don't even MENTION the word 'transgender', don't mention that she was raised as a boy, don't mention that she has a dick unless they ask and if they do, just say, 'We met and I didn't know until I had already fallen for her, and then when we went to bed I realised I didn't care'. Best part is that all of this is actually true since trannies are neurologically intersex.
>>
>>6713564
Kill them first. And say after. They will liten you more this way.
>>
>>6713837
>swords
>not pistols
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>6713976
>actually true
As a compulsive liar of convenience, I object to this statement
The neurological intersexuality of transsexuals makes that statement -semantically- true, whereas the social connotations of "actually" true imply no misdirection
That being said, I wouldn't personally object to that description and I think it bears suggestion to OP's girlfriend as a means of explaining away the throat and voice to op's parents
>>
File: 1470625569763.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470625569763.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
the world is so fucked up by now I bet you over estimate there possible response. just take a shit on there table.
>>
>>6714153
I can trace my lineage back to the 9th century, when these swords were forged for my ancestors. How dare you suggest I am plebeian when your family heirlooms are so banally contemporary. Swords are an elegant weapon, from a more civilized age. I should not even deign to confront these insidious remarks. GOOD DAY SIR.
>>
>>6714153
>guns
>not fighting your father with your fists
Men of honor are born with the only weapons they'll ever need
>>
>>6714317
I mean, Captain Hook has a perfectly fine hand.
>>
>>6714320
>acting like an ape
>thinking acting like an ape is honorable
ABSOLUTLY UNCIVILIZED
>>
File: bi-monocles.jpg (36KB, 447x437px) Image search: [Google]
bi-monocles.jpg
36KB, 447x437px
>>6714318
I want a 4chan filter that automatically picks the most pompous alternative to every word from a thesaurus.
>>
>>6713564
As publicly as possible. Preferably on camera. So if they respond the wrong way you can shame them, and they know it.
>>
>>6714317
gas station sushi is not bad honestly, also bill cosby as bartender would make for a cheap night out
>>
>>6713976
Hot damn, that's actually a really good idea. Thank you.
>>
if she passes >>6713616
this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.