[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does it seems like the most hideous and unpassable hons on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

why does it seems like the most hideous and unpassable hons on reddit and the like are the most determined when it comes to getting SRS? Like having a penis causes you so much dysphoria but you're fine with living looking like a caricature? Do they see it as like the final tranny ritual that turns you into a real womyn?
>>
>>6711615
How well does a nu-vag age? There's a girl on campus who got one right when they turned 18. How constantly do you have to upkeep it to keep it from healing over etc. ?
>>
>>6711629
I'm pretty sure you have to stretch it out somewhat constantly if you want to have sex
>>
>"Why do the people with the most reason to have dysphoria have the most dysphoria? Guiz? I'm confuzeled!"
>>
Focus on what you can control, not what you can't.
>>
>>6711629
its like a giant piercing. youre dilating several times a day, then twice a day, then once a day, then once a week.
>>
They probably genuinely believe passing is a meme. They'd be right too.
>>
>>6711725
You have to dilate it constantly if you want to have a vagina, actually.
>>
>>6711629
>>6711725
>>6711996
I thought that after a while you don't have to do that anymore?
>>
>>6712219
After years, you only have to do it every once in a while. Still, it's something you have to do. It sucks.
>>
>>6711629
>keep it from healing over etc. ?
>>6711996
>its like a giant piercing

this is the biggest misunderstanding about srs and dilating. a neo-vag is nothing like a giant piercing and it will never, ever "heal over" no matter how long you don't dilate.

The reasons for dilating and the reasons for keeping a piercing in are completely different. A piercing must be kept in because inside the fissure of the piercing is raw, bare tissue that will heal together if left alone, keeping the piercing in allows scar tissue to form preventing it from healing shut. But in order for this scar tissue to form it has to be kept in for at least 6 months, if not more before you can truly leave the piercing out forever without it closing.

SRS doesn't have this issue, it doesn't need scar tissue to form and it will never heal shut because there's nothing to heal shut. Inside a neo-vagina is not raw tissue like inside the fissure of a piercing. The vaginal canal is created by cutting through a pelvic floor muscle, this if left alone would sure, heal shut, but they don't leave it alone. They line it with skin from the penis or scrotum, this quickly and I mean quickly binds to the wall of the created vaginal cavity so that after 1 week it's pretty much set and can't come off.

It's this skin from the penis or scrotum that means that an srs vagina will never heal over because there simply isn't anything to heal over inside. Dilation is required for another reason, as I said above they cut through a muscle. This muscle isn't used to being open and having a space inside it and if not dilated will clamp shut, dilation stretches these muscles and trains them to accept things going inside. If you didn't dilate the muscles would close ever tighter and be extremely hard to get anything in, but they would never heal together because that skin lining the surgeon put will always be there. It's like if you held your arms together long enough, they're not going to heal together, are they?
>>
>>6711615
because it's something they can control
you can't get surgery to reverse male puberty
>>
>>6711629
>>6711996
>>6712933
cont.

If srs was like a piercing you would *need* to keep the dilator in constantly, like for more than 6 months and it would be impossible to move. Because if srs was just a big piercing removing that dilator any earlier would cause it to start healing together even if you do it 3 times a day.

If you removed a piercing and only put it in 3 times a day you would quickly lose you piercing and each time you put it in would be extremely traumatic as it rips open the tissue that just started to heal together.

Hell, if srs was a giant piercing, you'd probably die long before any scar tissue could form from blood loss.
>>
In my experience passing/having less dysphoria overall makes it easier to deal with your genitals. So if you're a giant hon you don't get that relief and you're going to hate your genitals that much more than an attractive passing person. I don't know if SRS will make up for everything else though. Probably not for most of them.
>>
>>6712283
It still won't go away after that while, it's just that losing depth has the potential to cause minor issues.
>>
>>6711763

Good point honestly.
>>
>>6712933
>>6712948
jesus christ SRS is horrifying, I'm so glad I'm a non-op degenerate
>>
>>6712955
Pretty much this. Not being able to pass makes your genital dysphoria 10 times worse. In fact, it makes everything worse. You start to resent your genitals because they literally ruined your body and made you masculine so you can't exactly find comfort in being a woman with a penis like passing MtFs do because you don't even look like a woman. On top of that, TERFs, conservatives and other transphobes hate you because of your penis and your appearance. You'll often hear from TERFs and transphobes how they're more comfortable sharing a bathroom with a passing MtF than an unpassing one. Both groups are shallow and sexist as fuck no matter how vehement they deny it. Even other trans people hate you because they're so obsessed with looking respectable to mainstream society and they feel as if you're tainting their public image because you break the traditional gender roles they cling to to appease normies. Because of your socialization, appearance and biology, you're considered both an inherent threat and oppresor to women and a disposable tool for society. You can thank both feminism and social conservatives for these attitudes.

SRS is largely a scam that literally leads to a dead end. Passing as your desired gender in daily life is way more important in easing dysphoria than having a neovag is. They should instead offer government paid FFS, HRT, hair removal, body contouring and implants, and speech therapy for trans women starting transition after puberty. It's only fair since they deliberately sabotage our lives by forcing us to go through all of male puberty whilst claiming that allowing a kid to go on puberty blockers and HRT is child abuse. Nevermind the fact that trans people who transition after puberty have a ridiculous suicide attempt rate and all sorts of comorbidity thanks to having to go through that hell and come out an unlovable moster that society treats as a subhuman.
>>
File: 1468867424061.jpg (599KB, 1280x1522px) Image search: [Google]
1468867424061.jpg
599KB, 1280x1522px
>>6711615
Typically most people who have srs aren't trans.
They just are so into their fetishist bullshit that they believe memes.
>"You're not trans or a real woman unless you have a vagina hurrrrr durrr" - Redneck Faggot
When we all know you're born transgender so its like saying you don't have down syndrome if you don't wear a helmet.
Then on top of that just like people in this thread they shout MUH DYSPHORIA cause the they want to shove dsmv rhetoric down your throat so you don't think about how they put zero effector in things that would obviously trigger someone's dysphoria like I dunno maybe not dressing like a fucking lunatic
>>
>>6714361
>Typically most people who have srs aren't trans.

Got a source for that? Cause it sounds like you're deep into memes too.

>Then on top of that just like people in this thread they shout MUH DYSPHORIA cause the they want to shove dsmv rhetoric down your throat so you don't think about how they put zero effector in things that would obviously trigger someone's dysphoria like I dunno maybe not dressing like a fucking lunatic

If you have a male bone structure people will often perceive you as male no matter what you wear. You can't just effort away shit like that. You can dress very well and have on the best makeup possible, but if your body is strongly masculine you're still gonna look like a man in one way or another. Biology is especially cruel to us and we have very little to no control over it.
>>
>>6714459
>>6714459
Then you obviously get srs for $30k!
Thatll make you a reelwomyn tm
Not you know facial surgery.
Chopping up your genitals doesn't mean anything.
Lying is free lol
>>
>>6714235
>SRS is largely a scam that literally leads to a dead end. Passing as your desired gender in daily life is way more important in easing dysphoria than having a neovag is.

This is bullshit. For many people their genitals is the last bastion of dysphoria, I was on HRT for years, never got misgendered and passed but still every day I was plagued by dysphoria because of having a dick.

Getting SRS is one of the best things I've ever done, if you have genital dysphoria it does massive wonders to your self-image. I feel amazing in myself now. I actually like my body when I look in the mirror when getting out of the shower. That confidence in your body also helps in general, it stops you feeling like shit in public. Sure other people can't see your tuck but you sure as hell are aware of it and that just ruins your confidence in public.

But why am I saying this to you anyway. You're clearly set in your ideas of how helpful SRS isn't because you don't have genital dyphoria and can't see how others would and think everyone who passes somewhat takes pride in being a dick girl.
>>
>>6714558
I never said or implied that. In fact, I agree with you in that FFS is more important than SRS because passing makes a huge difference.

I'm just saying you should have a little more sympathy or stop shitposting. We're constantly told that if you don't have a vagina you're not a woman, period. If someone is trans, they are going to internalize that to some degree.
>>
>>6714692
Yea sure, maybe it helps...If you can get past the fact that it isn't a real vagina and will never come close to the sensation, function and appearance of a natal vagina. That if you slip up with dilating it, you'll lose depth that you may or may not get back. On top of all that, chasers don't want you because they only want you for your dick and straight men or lesbians don't want you because you don't have a real vagina. Anyone experienced who has sex with you can immediately tell that's something's up with your vagina. If you can deal with that, more power to you, but some of us would rather learn to live with what we have and invest in more immediate things instead of tossing tens of thousands of dollars into a glorified axe wound that's irreversible if the surgeon fucks up.

And who are you to say I don't have genital dysphoria? Not everyone deals with it in the same way. I've considered SRS because sex is incredibly depressing and embarrassing for me, then I cringe every time I see my parts in the mirror. I can't go swimming because I'm too worried about my tuck coming apart or getting clocked because of my skeleton. Even when I'm fully clothed it bothers me. It's a daily fucking struggle. I'd kill for an actual vagina but I'm not gonna settle for a poor imitation of one. To me it's nearly the same as having a penis, only I have to dilate it every day and can get penetrated without having to deal with literal shit. Maybe that's good enough for you, but I know there are many other trans women who feel the way I do.
>>
>>6714896
I'd rather have an imitation vagina that at least means I can look at myself naked and don't have a tuck on my mind constantly over having a penis and "learning to deal with it" which was basically an impossibility.

Also, I already have a spouse as do other post-op girls who post here and they have no complaints about my vagina.

You really overstate how much you need to dilate and how much of an effort it is. In the early days sure, it's a lot but it tapers down very quickly to the point where sex is enough so having a partner penetrate you means no need for it at all. Even in the early days though it's not super strict, like my first week of dilating was meant to be 3 times a day but because of a rock early recovery my surgeon had me only doing it once a day for like that first week and even then I didn't lose even a millimetre of depth.

Though I guess if you can deal with having a penis and fight through the dysphoria rather than giving in and getting a mockery of a vagina then more power to you. But I know I and many other trans women couldn't do it and where srs has been a massive, massive, massive life improvement.
>>
File: 448.jpg (18KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
18KB, 600x553px
>>6714713
Im not shit posting.
You're brain is shit posting on your life if you think your genitals matter.
Nobody cares about your genitals, just that you pass as an average woman.
You're letting that shit and other people control your life.
What kind of suck fucking world do you live in where everyone has some indivisibleright to know about your genitals?
That's delusional as all fuck.

>"The first thing people notice about me:
>My artificial vagina that society has brain washed me into being important.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.