[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is the best choice for LGBT people. He and his running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: gary.jpg (45KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
45KB, 605x328px
This guy is the best choice for LGBT people. He and his running mate Bill Weld cared about LGBT rights way back before it was cool, in the early 90s, back before the democrats were even pretending to care; and there definitely weren't any special interest groups to push for that either. They believed in equality out of principle, not pressure.
>>
>>6710942
He's pro TPP
anti regulation

You know what that means, people are poorer, the economy will crash, again, because of corporate greed

Sorry, but I'll take my chances with Clinton
>>
File: usa_pepe.jpg (21KB, 295x281px) Image search: [Google]
usa_pepe.jpg
21KB, 295x281px
>>6710942
>40 times less chance of winning than bernie (the actual good lgbt candidate) had
>open borders
>pro TPP
>he's somehow more pro-lgbt than jill stein?? (if you're going the 3rd party route)

nah
>>
>>6711018
To be fair he's not really for open borders, he wants to require work Visas.
Everything else you said is right though, but I'd rather just have equality than be pandered too, so I dislike Jill.
>>
>>6711018
>Jill Stein
>voting for some hippie science anti vaxxer
>voting for someone who thinks WiFi causes cancer
O I am laffin
>>
>>6711059
People know nothing about Jill Stein. I with they knew more so they would abandon her for Johnson.

I don't understand this board Trump obsession. If you want an anti Clinton vote you have it with Johnson, who actually has some business being president.

But I'm voting Clinton cause I don't follow unproven economic laws nor simple answers to complex situations. Clinton listens to the experts, and gets out the honest best policy that she sees.
>>
He's Libertarian but holds some very anti-libertarian positions
>>
>>6711310
Bitch fuck you, I'm voting for Gary and I;m as SJW as they come. If that was my goal I'd vote Trump. And fuck off with this shit, Gary was in no way a supporter of Sodomy laws and he wasn't even in the public eye during the aids outbreak.
>>
>>6710942
>not Donald Trump
kys
>>
>>6711059

Neither of those things are true.
>>
>>6711195
>I don't understand this board Trump obsession.

/pol/ cancer trying to 'raid' other boards. They're in /a/ and /v/ too making threads that have nothing to do with the board's subject. When you tell them to fuck off they start spamming memes.
>>
>>6710942

Every time I see gary johnson brought up I kinda wanna barf. Libertarians are almost as crazy as the green party, at least THIS type of libertarian since there are so many different kinds.

This nigger likes private prisons, wants way less regulation, wants to cut lots of saftey nets and public funding of programs that he and other people his age got to use and abuse. To top it off, he's pro TPP! LOL.

It astounds me that young people/poor people (anyone making less than 50k/yr imo) regardless of their background want to vote in some old twat like this...

Just like people say don't vote soley based on one principle, such as LGBT stuff, don't be a retard and vote for this guy. Unless you are rich, otherwise then by all means go for it.
>>
>>6713074
id vote for him solely because he isnt republican or dem

i dont live in a swing state so my vote doesnt count anyway
>>
>>6712991
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
I can't understand why people would support Clinton. She wants to accept refugees from Syria and it's probable that those people will be homophobic. Not to mention the threat of ISIS infiltrators. Islam is backwards. I don't want it in my community. Trump isn't perfect but at least he's not open borders and for helping lower class Americans. Clinton will say anything to get in office. She's disgusting. I've yet to come across a good argument for her. It's always Donald Drumpf or some other silly bullshit. And luckily Trump isn't a warhawk.
>>
>>6713239
And at least he is for helping lower class Americans*
>>
File: fec.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>6713239

>for helping lower class Americans
>Trump isn't a warhawk.

wow looks like trump supporters will believe anything and im not even gonna vote for clinton
>>
>>6713247
He wants to lower taxes for all classes and he wants to bring back manufacturing aka jobs that don't require a high level of education. And he's not a warhawk. He wants to defeat ISIS and establish better relations with Putin. He was against the Iraq War. Doesn't sound too warhawkish to me. Use your brain.
>>
>>6713260
Donald "Why cant we use nukes? We have them, we should use them" Trump totally isn't a warhawk, amirite?
>>
Does Hillary actually care about lgbt rights? Questionable. Does it matter? Not really. LGBT activism has become such an entrenched part of the Democratic platform that you pretty much have to go with them if you care. And not that I care about marriage specifically, but a liberal SCOTUS would be much better for us as a whole than a conservative one, especially when you consider trans issues being a growing topic of debate. I'm cis but we do need to have legal protection for trans people.

Trump is a wildcard so you can't say for certain what type of justice he would pick, but a lot of his rhetoric about them has indicated fairly conservative leaning picks.
>>
>>6713260

If you look at his actual stances without including any of the batshit insane stuff he says, then you'd realize he's into trickle economics and other things. If you also factor in that he himself outsources all of his workers overseas, if you can't lead by example why should anyone believe that you'll make more jobs at home when you can do it cheaper in another country, like he has been doing for years?

Who doesn't want ISIS gone, but trump wants to just destabilize the region even more than bush or obama. He's also pandering to putin and thinks its okay if they start taking over more countries, or did you forget what happened a couple years ago with russia already?

You should use your brain, but you probably don't have one, hence why you're supporting trump or a troll. Neither is good.

If you want someone like that as POTUS, how can you actually respect yourself? I could understand if you were throwing your vote away to troll the country, but actually wanting someone like that...

There's so much more wrong with him I don't even need to really look far.
>>
>>6713339
Trump has said we should always be able to have all of our cards on the table, in case things get out of hand. And he still has a record of being anti-war. Screw off.
>>
>>6713388
You're wrong. His entire campaign has been about lowering taxes for everyone. I've not seen him advocate trickle down economics this entire campaign. And I want proof that he doesn't want to take out Isis. You're stating a lot and I see no evidence. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>6713399
Trump doesn't have a record at all
>>
>>6710980
Nice job faggot.
>>
>>6713418

First, I said WHO DOESN'T want to take out ISIS. Of course he does, but he wants more than that just like hillary.

Second, you must not read the news much, it was announced a couple days ago flipped.

Go google it, it's probably still the first hit since it was only a couple of days ago. Anyways I'm out of this troll thread. If you're seriously not a troll and not someone making under 50k a year, I hope you actually think about what you're doing. In the large scale of things your vote isn't going to "matter" but if you believe dumb shit, then you're legitimately a downie.
>>
>>6713439
I think people are going to vote for him because his views on immigration above anything else. If the economy has to suffer as a result of "feeling safer", they're all for it.
>>
>>6713439
He's still for lowering taxes on everyone. Pretty pro-poor considering he'll be lowering their taxes. So far you have a poor argument.
>>
>>6713469

>lower taxes for everyone
>upper middle class, rich and wealthy people get way more out of it than someone poor
>poor people wouldn't see much
>if you lessen taxes, you lessen budget

gee i wonder what's going to suffer because of that? social programs, welfare, safety nets, education, roads, military (lolnever), etc.

nigger go backto highschool and learn economics. cutting taxes for rich people has never worked and cutting taxes for all the poor people in america isn't going to matter in the long term. why? what's is a bigger number, 1-5% for someone making less than 30k a year or 5-10% for someone making 500k+ a year?

doesn't change the fact that the nigga is still trickle up economics and boy let me tell you, that was the beginning of some of the worse economic times in america, finally leading up after the dot com boom to the recent recession in 08' cause retards, were buying things that they couldn't afford, like houses.

but whatever you say m8
>>
>>6713475
You're making a lot of assumptions. His plan is still going to lower taxes for everyone and make the us more business friendly. He's stated that he wants to end common core and cut some abc agencies. Keep making assumptions pal.
>>
>voting based on whether or not someone supports if you get poop on your dick in the bedroom

is this supposed to be ironic

you guys don't actually do that, right?
>>
>>6713482

>assumptions
>not realizing they aren't historical fact
>history has repeated itself like this many times over the last 500 years

okay you're a troll. bye.
>>
>>6713494

are*
>>
>>6713475
>what's is a bigger number, 1-5% for someone making less than 30k a year or 5-10% for someone making 500k+ a year?

You're forgetting about the quantity of people making less than 30k a year relative to the people making 500k+ a year.

Taxing the rich even 100% of their income is barely a dent compared to what the other tax brackets bring in.
>>
>>6713518

I think they forgot corp taxes as well and cutbacks, but even if you don't include that, rich people will never use any of the publicly funded things...except maybe roads off the top of my head.

I mean you're free to believe what you want is right, but every time taxes are cut, something funded by those taxes are gonna be either shut down or cut back drasitically. Just look at education. Assuming you were born within the last 30 years, ask your parents for example about education. They never had to buy nearly as much school supplies and the classrooms were better too on average across the nation.

This is only one example...but that's congresses' doing mostly but it still fits inline with lowering taxes.

I mean I'm gonna be moving to another country anyways with higher taxes and better social programs because America is becoming unlivable for the most part, even though I make over 100k a year after taxes it's not somewhere I'd like to raise children or start a family.
>>
>>6713260
>He wants to lower taxes
That doesn't help the poor, moron
>>
>>6713260
>He was against the Iraq War.
That's an utter lie, he said he was for, at the time, on the Howard Stern show. He's been a chickenhawk his entire life, and like Rmoney he ran away from the draft for a war he supported.
>>
>>6713381
>you can't say for certain what type of justice he would pick
Look at his running mate; we know.

>>6713418
>lowering taxes isn't trickle down economics
You're so dumb
>>
>>6713482
>make the us more business friendly.
That means depressing wages you goddamn tard
>>
>>6710942
Nah, Trump is the best choice for LGBT.
>>
>>6713687
Neat. What are you doing to champion lgbt rights? Do you support businesses at Pride or volunteer at LGBT resource centers?
>>
>>6713877
Busy providing for my family, paying off my mortgage, and being a productive member of society.
>>
>>6713687
>Trump is the best choice for LGBT.
>Most powerful veep in US history
>>
>ITT: Shills as far as the eye can see.

There's a reason for the exodus from chuckchan/pol
>>
File: 1438549228625.jpg (16KB, 263x378px) Image search: [Google]
1438549228625.jpg
16KB, 263x378px
Already a Johnson supporter. Democrats are my trigger. Clintonfags out.
>>
>>6713932
Sh-shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

>exodus from chuckchan/pol
As an oldfag, I want it to be dead, buried and put to damnatio memoria like /new/ was
>>
>>6713948
A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary
>>
>>6714197
A vote for Trump is a vote for Pence
>>
>>6714206
>believing anything the lügenpresse has to say
>>
>>6714215
You mean Trump is lying about who his running mate is? That's pretty damning for him, wouldn't you say?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.