[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gay people fight over who gets to be top? Do they take turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1467745605939.jpg (34KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1467745605939.jpg
34KB, 480x354px
Do gay people fight over who gets to be top? Do they take turns or is one person always the wife?
>>
>>6710475
Turns if youre both switch and some relationships you have a top/bottom so its usually almost always one tops and one bottoms in that case.
Imagine a guy and girl. The guy isnt always feeling like he wants to be macho dom. Sometimes he wants the woman to be assertive and all that. Its like that but different.
>>
>>6710475
Usually no. Tops and bottoms have thier roles, and with two vers guys it usually happens organically.

I'm vers, and it has depended on my partner a lot on what he is like whether i top or bottom more.

>>6710502
I've never taken "turns" with other vers guys. More or less it usually happens just that you're making out, foreplay, sucking cock, and you feel it out. One guy will usually make it clear what he really wants at that moment. Either with words or actions AKA he will start presenting his ass or put himself in a dominant position where his cock is near the other guy's ass.
>>
>>6710554
Also forgot to mention, but lots of times anal doesn't happen at all. Some guys prefer never to do anal top or bottom. Lot's of oral sex though.
>>
>>6710502
>Gay relationships
You're trippin homie, that's just a urban myth.

Have you even been on grindr? How many partners does the gay guy have in his lifetime? 1500-3000? That shit is bordering on being an health hazard.

Fuck, I wish there was a way to turn my back into a straight person, because homosexuals act like sexual deviants.

I just want to find a friend that I can do butt stuff with and cuddle, is that so hard to ask? But all these faggots want from me is for me to get debased for their pleasure.
>>
>>6710679
>Every single gay guy doesn't want a relationship
>Looks for gay guys on a sex app
You're really lookin in the wrong places.
>I'm better than everyone else!
Okay pal, tell me how finding a bf is going with that attitude. I have a bf who had no previous sexual experience and we are actually in love. You just need to go outside and be patient.
>>
>>6710679
>Fuck, I wish there was a way to turn my back into a straight person, because homosexuals act like sexual deviants
Western women are the same way.
>>
>>6710679
>Is gay and looks for relationships.
>Comes to the conclusion that gay men don't look for relationships.
Lmao. I talk to so many guys like you. Some of them are alright, but most are ugly neckbeards unwilling to settle for other ugly neckbeards. A lot of the attractive ones have found a lover and moved on.
>>
>>6710738
Nahh dawg, I used to be a neckbeard was fat and everything. Now I'm fit as fuck, I can see my six backs and I got a decent amount of muscles on me. It only took me 6 months to start looking like a proper sick cunt.

But the think about me is that I've had social anxiety ever since I was a teen. I find it hard to trust new people, I have depression, anxiety, autism. I'm just a mentally fucked up person.

I used to abuse drugs and alcohol, but now i'm just working on bettering myself.

Also, I'm fairly new to wanting to face the fact that I was gay in the first place. Now I just have to face the music and come to terms with the fact that I've been a repressed homosexual all my life. And that makes me a freak in normal gays eyes, they don't know how hard it's been being me with my fucked up brain, they always seem bewildered when I tell them I found out my sexuality until I was in my mid 20's.

Ugly has nothing to do with me being a neurotic mess.
>>
>>6710738
Yeah, and I really don't actually know many gay people, except my lgbt therapist, and the guy I hooked up with last week.

I just go on grindr and all I see is hypersexuals polygamists with fucked up sexual fantasies.
>>
>>6710788
I'm really sorry about your internalized homophobia. I know it's very hard to deal with.

Hopefully you can work things out, but you clearly know there are gay men like you looking for relationships. You just have to find them.

A tip from me is not to say how much you hate other gay guys for being deviant when you are meeting guys. I see that on dating site profiles and such constantly and it's an instant turn away because i can tell you've got baggage you need to deal with. All gay men have baggage, but those guys are usually more repressed.

Instead focus on positives. Say how much you value commitment. How you are looking for something permanent and meaningful. It's reasonable to put "no hookups" on your profile, but that's as far as I'd go for negatives.Tell them personal things about the type of man you are.

I hope you find someone to love you properly.
>>
>>6710475
I'm only 5.5 so I'm too self conscious to top
I never have a problem with worshipping someone thougj
>>
>>6711960
Are you really self concious? Or just prefer to bottom because it feels better for you? Either way don't feel ashamed... If you want to top you should do it.
>>
File: 1457964327439.gif (975KB, 470x245px) Image search: [Google]
1457964327439.gif
975KB, 470x245px
>>6710475
>wife
>TRIGGERED!
>>
>>6712959
A bit of both I guess, I mean not many people I can pleasure with it
>>
>>6713128
>tfw you want to be the wife
>>
I enjoy being a bottom more. But most times we switch because reasons.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.