[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be cis male >middle school diploma exam >everyone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nrylna7GP81ubm73lo1_250.jpg (16KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrylna7GP81ubm73lo1_250.jpg
16KB, 250x242px
>be cis male
>middle school diploma exam
>everyone is given paper to write on
>all the girls are given pink paper and boys are given blue paper
>the teacher handles me pink paper (WTF?)
>high school diploma exam
>same fucking thing
>got referred to as maam in public 1/2 of the time, even though I always had short hair

WTF is this shit? Why does this happen?

Also, a related side question: what does this mean?:
>psychiatrist who follows me up for mood disorder makes jokes about prescribing me hormones
>also brought up a story of a patient whom he follows up who got prescribed hormones (Why did he bring it up?)
>did that more than once

I never spoke about anything other than mood issues. Why would he bring stuff like this up and make me uncomfortable?
>>
File: nigga-you-gay.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-you-gay.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>
Can we have a pic op? You can blur out anything too identifying.
>>
Describe your appearance if no pic. We promise I'd do, no bully only truth desu.
>>
>>6709581
Pics pls.
>>
im guessing you have naturally low test and look like a QT
>>
What is more bizarre is giving out diplomas coloured differently based on gender.
>>
>>6709581
get on mones before its too late faggit, why r u on /lgbt/ anyways
>>
Why do you think the psychiatrist brought this topic up and made jokes about prescribing me hormones? Should I change my psychiatrist?
>>
>>6709652
Or exam papers, didn't read properly. That's just really distracting instead of white sheets of paper.
>>
>>6709652
These were not diplomas but paper to write on during the exam
>>
>>6709669
Yeah, sorry, I misread, but still very odd, can't even read on coloured paper.
>>
>>6709662
Yeah, sounds like a fetishists imposing a fantasy lifestyle on you for seeming remotely feminine. Sounds like a qauck IMHO.
>>
Why give colored paper at all? After you might accidentally forget your gender during the test?

Also I think you know why this keeps happening so instead of just writing it, I'll answer you in the form of song:
https://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE
>>
>>6709581
If it makes you that uncomfortable, perhaps there's a reason. Cis men would shrug their shoulders and say "huh," but they wouldn't even remember these incidents after a couple days, let alone dwell on them and come to the Internet for validation of their masculinity.

tldr; repressed tranny confirmed.
>>
Kinda similar, I was raised on a hippy commune so I always had long blonde hair. When I went in to town I would wear a sarong and everyone thought I was a girl. I never really grew facial hair, probably because my diet consisted of all things we grew and some rice and beans we imported. I also smoked a ton of pot starting at like 9 years old so I got a little gynecomastia. My first lover would tell me how much pretty I was than all the girls before he fucked me.

I started growing facial hair at like 19 and although I still have a slight feminine build people stopped thinking I was a girl.
>>
>>6709581
>be me
>be trying to be cis male
>finally get gf
>make out with gf
>anon, you kiss so much like a girl, kek, omg!
>anon, why do you always end up on bottom?
>friends all say she's the man in our relationship and how I liked her because she was aggressive, strong and dominant
>whenever I got angry, friends would tell me I have the angry woman glare all the time
>go to prom and end up holding the flowers through the grand march procession
>go to pick up pictures
>arranged by guy's last names
>mine isn't there
>it's filed under my gf's last name

You should transition, OP.
>>
>>6710932
I remember you. Your first lover was that old guy, wasn't he? You consented, but it still gave me weird vibes.
>>
>>6711050
>tfw no abusive dom gf
>>
>middle school
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>6719227
Did you not read the part about the high school diploma a few lines down?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.