[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At Six Flags >See a bunch of lesbian couples, all holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1470837387531.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470837387531.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>At Six Flags
>See a bunch of lesbian couples, all holding hands, kissing, etc
>No gay couples

Are there more lesbians than gay men? Or do gay couples not flaunt their relationship everywhere?
>>
Confirmation bias
>>
You're joking right? Nobody is going to yell at a bunch of lesbians, but they're going to gladly do it at gay men. I think they'd rather enjoy their day without being told off every 5 minutes.
>>
>>6708543
Yikes love commitment and going on trips. QED.
>>
>>6708569
DYKES. Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>6708543
>flaunt
ree

breeders can't say shit about anyone else "flaunting their sexuality"
disgusting
>>
>>6708726
>Implying that I am a breeder
>>
>>6708543
nah, gay men are just at home fucking
>>
gay men aren't couples, just hook ups. if you looked in the bathroom you'd probably find them sucking or fucking.
>>
>>6708543
lesbians are hot
gay men are disgusting
>>
>>6708543
Women are generally taught that it's acceptable to be touchy feely. Some of them might even be straight women friends.
>>
>>6708543

what they don't show is them going home and beating the shit out of each other for imagined slights that occurred that day
>>
>>6709443
True. I saw a lesbian that took me a while to figure out they were a woman
>>
File: primitive_sponge.jpg (93KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
primitive_sponge.jpg
93KB, 1152x864px
>>6708543
I had the opposite experience last weekend desu, all I saw were gay couples holding hands.
>>
>>6708543
Straight girls can be girl friends without being girlfriends. If boys were boy friends the same way it'd be gay.
>>
>>6708543
lesbians are cute and people dont judge them as harshly as gay or bi men
>bi men may or may not want to eliminate themselves from the female dating pool by being out like that
>>
dykes are more outdoorsy and into carnival/park shit

homo men hang around clubs and artsy shit

also dudes in general aren't as into hand holding as girls
>>
>>6711574
Where were you at?
>>
>>6711850
>Into Hand-Holding
>Dykes confirmed Ultra Degenerates
>>
>>6711864
The Great America one in IL
>>
Having had girlfriends in the past I will tell you that girls like to attentionwhore and like to announce to the entire world that they're into relationships. They are very into PDA, generally speaking, and will want to publicly kiss and hold hands even though nobody wants to see that shit.

So when there are two girls in a relationship naturally they will want to be doing that shit extra hard.
>>
I see gay guys doing this all the time the moment I'm anywhere near downtown, it's just confirmation bias.
>>
>>6708543
I'm too afraid of getting bashed again.
>>
>>6714922
I was in Discovery Kingdom in California
>>
>>6715863
>California
Well there's your problem
>>
>>6717299
Because it's not seen as real/seen as just foreplay and there for male attention.
The moment it's even hinted at being a real thing and the whole "lesbian phase" and "college lesbian" thing is thrown out...then it's over.
>>
>>6717384
I'm not a lesbian anon, hell I'm not a woman or even bi.
I'm just a random straight guy who's got nearly bullet proof gaydar and a hard on for sexuality and it's affects on society.
Oh and a rape boner for obvious lesbians. Have no idea where it came from, but the idea of plowing a tomboyish lezzie makes my cock drip precum.
I"m simply stating a fact.
>>
>>6714922
oh shit i live 15 minutes away from that one. weird.
>>
>>6717502
I live about 2 hours away
>>
>>6715118
Excellent anecdotes. Lesbians I know are shy about it and will at most hold hands but won't dare kiss in daylight. The other night I was getting some dinner and a gay male couple just started shoving their tongues down each other's throats at the table. Then one surveyed the area afterward as if expecting, hoping for looks.
>>
File: 1362956982070.jpg (29KB, 632x477px) Image search: [Google]
1362956982070.jpg
29KB, 632x477px
>>6717502
I'm an hour away, field trip when.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.