[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gay guys date for a like a few months then break up all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bear.png (211KB, 335x328px) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
211KB, 335x328px
Why do gay guys date for a like a few months then break up all the time? Its like they're teenagers always dating people then the next minute they are a thing in the past.
>>
>>6708296
it took my bf a few months just to break me in right
>I'd be really disappointed if he breaks up with me now that i can handle his massive member during sex
>>
>>6708296
They are not married, so there isn't any property to split.
They have no children so there is no kids to stick together for.
Entire family isn't likely to be invested in their relationships, so there is no family to disappoint.
Society thinks you're a degenerate anyway, so it's not there encouraginf you to stay together.

It's less a question of why gays break up faster and more a question of why wouldn't they?
Straights have a societal framework propping up their relationships, locking them in (depending how you feel about it). Gays don't have the same reasons.
>>
It seems like a big part of the culture is all about drinking, drugs, and promescuity. There's a lot of psychological trauma in the gay community and the culture encourages people to cover it up rather than deal with it. It's hard to form stable relationships with so much bad shit going on in your head. A lot if older guys grow out of the hookup culture and form lasting bonds.
>>
>>6708377
I think this attitude is changing with the new generation, but I get the impression from a lot of older gays that even they, gay themselves, really didn't wanna touch gay youth with a fifty foot pole, least they be accused of molesting/perverting/converting, whatever.
When there's no other option but the bars, it's like, no wonder.
>>
>>6708296

Why do gay people always carry handbags and are limp wristed with a great fashion sense and talk with a lisp?
>>
>>6708400
the soft spoken lisp is a stereotype
>why do all straight people like crocs
>>
Obviously the mere existence of bi people destroy otherwise super stable gay relationships in some undefined way
>>
>>6708296

Because it takes a few months to decide if you really like someone or the sexy is just fun. Better than straight relationships where people date for years and/or get married before realising that actually they aren't that great a match.
>>
>>6708437
Not all stereotypes are wrong. I hang around lots of gays and I'd say probably about 50-75% of white gays have a lisp. Foreigners usually don't have lisp, but still generally have feminine mannerisms.
I have met lots of masc/neutralish guys during casual sex but I never seem to encounter them when dating. My assumption is they just don't date to begin with or they're bisexual and don't date other men.
It's pretty anecdotal I suppose so I can't exactly say it as fact though.
>>
>>6708296
The total unadulterated shame gays feel. They know they're homosexuals, so they know they're evil, selfish, heartless degenerates and genuinely think they have no pride left after the life they've chosen for themselves, being used mindlessly by strangers for sexual gratification....but then they got passed around by a bunch of niggers like a filthy crack pipe and found that they could still feel intense shame and self loathing after all.
>>
>>6708833
Delete your account
>>
Men are too emotionally weak for relationships.
>>
>>6708296

Because they love sleeping around and cannot commit to one person.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.