[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about trans girls who don't tell their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (143KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 2000x1000px
What do you think about trans girls who don't tell their dates that they are transgender before hand?
>>
>>6708160

That they shouldn't complain if they get beaten up.
>>
Whatever.
>>
>>6708193
how do these things equate? If you don't want to date someone trans, walk the fuck out.
>>
They worked so hard to become women so why should they go ahead and invalidate all of their work just to be polite.
>>
>>6708227
what if the trans girl tricks the guy into sex before telling him.
>some people arent cool with that, hence you get hit for being deliberately deceitful
>>
>>6708232

This.

It's borderline rape.
>>
>>6708238
but having sex with drunk people isn't, right?

>>6708232
Tricks is a very funny word. Now explain to me how you have sex with someone without figuring out they are trans. Or do you regret it after and call rape out of shame?
>>
>>6708160
I think it's to a certain degree manipulative and wrong if they're pre-op. However If you've fully transitioned I think you've earned the right. You don't have to put your *ahem* "baggage" out there while you're dating if it doesn't affect the other person.
>>
>>6708248
if it's pre-op, they'd obviously know before fucking. If they are not alright with it, walk the fuck out. violence is not justified
>>
>>6708244
>>6708248

I'm not discussing the semantics of rape, or how somebody should or not behave.

Just telling that they shouldn't be surprised if the guy freaks out and beats them up once he finds out.
>>
>>6708248
I dont understand this. Are post op vags reslly that similar to normal vaginas that you could be fooled?
>>
>>6708160
Ideally, you should always ask for consent before touching genitals, so there shouldn't be any 'surprise' touching of something you don't wanna touch.
However, that's ideally, and willfull participation is sometimes consent, and sometimes you're the receiver. So, mistakes can still happen.
I've read of trannys getting very indignant about this, saying its NEVER their responsibility to disclose, and always the responsibility of the partner to ask.

Fuck that. You live in a world where you're assumed male female, as eight or as wrong as you may think that. To pretend like your partner has you in this weird undisclosed place until they know otherwise is nieve.
>>
>>6708244
trick: a lie. in this case a lie of omission.
So let me explain how you could sleep with a trans without knowing.
1) they are pass very well
2) its dark/u do sex quickly without examining all the knitty gritty, dick goes in hole thrusting happens, cumming happens, cuddling. Doesnt mean he necessarily inspected the pussy.
3) drugs/alcohol

its just as bad as not disclosing ur hiv status, deceitful.
>>
>>6708160
I never tell the men I date. If they find me pretty enough that they wanna get their rocks off in me, then that's nothing but a good thing for them. I don't have to tell them I'm Trans just because it might fracture their fragile little ego a bit to learn they slept with someone born male.
>>
>>6708315
But don't you think that everyone has a right to control who they have sex with?
Not trying to defend retards here, but still.
>>
>>6708315
Well, i suddenly don't feel bad at all about all the trans who suicide or are beaten to death each year, they are ill and they deserve it.
>>
>>6708268
I'm not saying violence is justified, I'm saying if you're trans you should let a prospective partner know that before they get into a situation they wouldn't be comfortable with. On the other hand, if you're post-op you have no real obligation to tell people that you transitioned.

>>6708269
It depends on who you get it done by. Plastic surgery's like anything else, some people suck at it.
>>
>>6708347
This is in reference to post op folks.

They did and do have control over who they have sex with. They made a declaration of their intent by sticking their penis into a trans woman (since thats what we're talking about right now). There's lots of stuff a potential sex partner is not entitled or required to disclose, so I'm not sure why this particular issue is so contended though.

Also if a guy really couldn't tell that's kind of on him. If it didn't a measurable influence before hand and he ends up satisfied after the 'act' then whats the difference if he knows or not.

Pre-op on the other hand, is only slightly different. You should *probably* tell him, but if it doesn't go beyond 2nd or 3rd base, eh, whatevs. It's only gay if the balls touch.
>>
>>6708480
Mmmm, if it's post-op, now I'm torn. On the one hand, if you think you're being trans shouldn't bother people, I can understand the 'FU, I'm not telling' mentality, but I live in the real world and I understand what a great impact sexual misadventures can have on people.
Obviously, yeah, I think you're a retard if you have a sexual identity crisis over ducking a tranny you thought was cis, HOWEVER, I know people take these things seriously and is feel obligated to tell them (If I were trans).
Trying to think of another good example like this, but nothing is quite as important to people as their junk.
>>
>>6708480
>I'm not sure why this particular issue is so contended though.

Because most guys see trans as men on hormones and operations.
>>
I didnt tell my current boyfriend. He didnt have a good reaction when he first found out but then he came around. If I had told him immediately then he wouldnt even have given it a shot.
>>
>>6708480
>There's lots of stuff a potential sex partner is not entitled or required to disclose
like hiv status it is not ok to not disclose this kind of information
>>
>>6708510
Can you imagine how much more that would have hurt him, though, if he didn't come around?
Imagine investing all that time and emotion into someone only to find out later that you're sexually incompatible. (To him)
>>
>>6708405
>Doesn't tell partner about a detail that doesn't affect said guys at all after casual sex
>Deserves death
OK
>>
File: 1449604888870.jpg (152KB, 882x577px) Image search: [Google]
1449604888870.jpg
152KB, 882x577px
>>6708269
I've had a chance to sample a few post-op vagoos. They *generally* seem to be within normal female ranges.
Appearance: pretty spot on, sometimes 'cleaner' looking that a lot of women
Smell/taste: Depends on how long they've had surgery. The longer its been the more 'normal' the smell and taste
Moistness: Depends, just like with some cis women sometimes they are on the dry side and need some lube. But most have been like normal women, we can just go whenever they are ready to.
Sensation/feel: I'm pretty big downstairs, I've had 2 trans women who couldn't fit me, that was a bit disappointing, but thats something that seems sightly better if they maintain their upkeep.(re: dilation)

Trans vag: 9/10 would bang again
>>
>>6708525
But it can and often does effect people.
You might not agree with it, but carrying on with someone knowing that it could hurt them isn't how you change minds.
>>
>>6708526
How do trans vags get wet?
>>
>>6708533
She was talking about casual sex with guys she could give less of a shit about as boyfriends.

And in neither case is violence, let alone murder or suicide, an acceptable outcome.
>>
I don't see any moral issue with withholding your gender identity when you're only in the stage of getting to know someone, but it's definitely something you need to bring up before pushing for any physical contact with the other person.

If I were trans, I'd probably insist on bringing it up right off hand, because it would save us both a massive amount of time as well as avoid any potential drama down the line. Of course, I also understand the need to protect oneself. Coming right out to anybody puts you at the risk of being assaulted. So it might be best to stick with a scene where it's at least strongly implied that you're trans. Yeah, you'll probably have to fend off chasers, but what's the alternative?
>>
>>6708512
HIV is one thing. This is another. Your partner being trans is not going to infect you with a life long fatal disease.
>>
>>6708550
I dunno.
I'm a androgynous lesbian and have been hit on by drunk fags thinking I'm a cute little boy before. Aside from the fact that I don't wanna fuck them, I don't think it'd be right to let them on go thinking I'm a dude and flirting with me and shit, just because 'well, they're stupid enough to think so, so fuck em'.

>>6708553
Do you disagree, regardless of whether you think it's right or wrong, that people have strong opinions about sleeping with trans people?
>>
File: images-353.jpg (15KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
images-353.jpg
15KB, 236x314px
>>6708525
>Doesn't want to accept that people have preferences and that a lot of subjective things are involved in human feelings and emotions.
>Wants others to accept their deluded bullshit.
Wew, lad. I can't wait until you off yourself.
>>
>>6708533
>it can and often does effect people
How? In what way?
>knowing that it could hurt them
Let me get this straight, you think trannies who aren't upfront about being trans deserve to get beaten to a bloodied pulp, yet you somehow care about the feefees of the violent criminal guy who just brutalised her?
>>
>>6708526
Yes, but they couldnt fool someone who's had actual pussy, right? Unless you were drunk and it was dark.
>>
>>6708573
>Thinks that trans women are so sub-human that they don't even have basic human rights and should be murdered because of your emotions and feelings
>Is butthurt when trannies don't think they deserve to die
Same desu
>>
>>6708575
I'm not the guy advocating the beatings.
I'm only saying that, stupid as it is, people don't have a lot of feelings about themselves tied in with who they sleep with and what that means for them.
If they didn't, the beatings that do happen would be far far fewer. Whether it's because they feel like less of a man or whatever, it doesn't matter, it's some real emotional strife to them that isn't any less real because you think they shouldn't be feeling that way.
I'm not even in that camp; I don't give a shit if I sleep with a tranny or not, but I understand that's just me.
>>
>>6708606
*do have a lot of feelings
Sorry, on the phone.

As an example, I think he's retarded for this, but my dad was in a real funk for a bit back when I was a kid and told him that he wasn't the authority in the house, that it was my mom. (This wasn't mean, don't know what we were talking about, didn't realize what I was saying, just meant that it was my mom who did the punishing). He took it as a real slight to his masculinity. He's the sort that if he did anything 'gay', it would send him into a real identity crisis. And, again, no matter how silly I think that is, he's gonna feel that pain for real, and I wouldn't want to cause that.
>>
>>6708578
not that anon, but that's pretty much exactly what he said, you illiterate.
>>
>>6708604
>Wants their emotions and feelings respected.
>Doesn't respect others emotions and feelings
Well, if you look at their suicide rate, you will discover that most trans agree with the fact that they deserve to die.
>>
>>6708578
>>6708628
No I said the opposite. Trans-vag is pretty spot on and within normal limits for a a cis woman save for a 2 cases.
>>
>>6708638
where do you live? do you know from which countries or even what surgeons the neo-vags came from?
>>
>>6708631
suicide rate drops significantly after self-acceptance and transitioning desu
>>
>>6708654
>"Significantly"
And yet, it is still big as fuck because they still know what they deserve.
>>
>>6708452
oh no, won't somobody think about the feelings of cis people
>>
>>6708672
>big as fuck
>roughly the same as the general population
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>6708672
show me that source. and if it's the one study with a distinction between pre-1989 and post-1989 transitioners i'm gonna tell you to fuck off right away.
>>
>>6708680
Cis people are also people, famalam.
I'm not saying think of their feelings and don't sit at their lunch counters, or anywhere but the back of the bus. Other people will sleep with you willingly and knowingly. There are options for you.
>>
>>6708696
I know.... I would never even consider sleeping with someone if I werent comfortable enough sharing with them i was trans. But that's my choice. And it should be for others, too. These threads are the worst type of circlejerking for insecure men to convince themselves hurting someone physically is justified.
>>
>>6708708
No, I don't agree. (And like I said, I'm not the dude advocating violence)
I think it's wrong to think of it as 'your choice', it's misleading language.
Unless you wanna say it's your choice to deceive someone or not. This is a very big deal to people, like or it or not, and you have to recognize that at the very least.
>>
>>6708160
Oh god this thread again
>let me detail the fantasy in my head where I have an excuse to beat a tranny to death after fucking them!
>>
>>6708651
In the US.
3 were from Bassard
2 from Suppuron
and 1 is unknown
>>
>>6708160
I think I worry about this as much as I worry about getting struck by lightning underground while fighting off a maneating shark who's suicide bombing the plane I'm in for ISIS.
>>
>>6708736
I'm the one arguing with the guy advocating violence, and I understand this. I think it's pretty messed up not to tell a romantic partner, that's not the kind of secret you should keep from them.

However, the case is different for men that are in it for casual sex, they don't have any meaningful attachment to you, and what they'll never know can't hurt them.

Call it deceitful if you want, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>6708683
>Roughly the same as the general population
Hmm, any source for that claim?
>>
>>6708787
I'm fairly certain the person with the initial assertion that transition does nothing and makes things worse needs to provide a source for their claim before you demand a source from any of the responses.
>>
>>6708572
Im bi, my opinions on the matter are not strong. If its cute i will fuck it.
Really wouldnt matter too much to me. That being said if someone you intend to date isnt being honest with you its not going to work out. Considering how important honesty and trust are in a relationship, not telling your partner seems like a recepie for disaster.

If i slept with sue and she tells me after than she is mtf im going to be annoyed because i have been deceived and she had a chance to be honest with me before hand.

Telling someone after sex just makes you seem desperate
>>
>>6708797
>The assertion that the methodology used to solve a problem does not have significant (If any) positive effects must provide sources.
>The claim that the methodology works must provide their sources after them.
>Meanwhile let's say that it works and use it.
>That is totally how science/medicine works
opiniondiscarded.jpg
>>
better for u if u just tell them
>>
>>6708405
If all it took was one person to justify your hatred of an entire group then it sounds like you were a hateful asshole to begin with. Despite your strong emotions on the issue, lying about your bio sex is not a warrant for violence or death.
>>
>>6708787
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/table/pone-0016885-t002/
BOOM, motherfucker.

Control rates and confidence intervals in the third column, 1989-2003 MTF rates and CIs in the last column.
>>
File: images-388.jpg (23KB, 358x411px) Image search: [Google]
images-388.jpg
23KB, 358x411px
>>6708839
>it sounds like you were a hateful asshole to begin with.
>>
Do trans-women date average straight guys? How do I find a cute trans gf?
>>
>>6708949
What this table demonstrates is that:
We die less often, are hospitalized for psychiatric reasons ~1/2 as often, attempt suicide twice as often, are less prone to any accidents by nearly six times, and are convicted of crimes ten times less often than cis people in a given time frame.

It also tells you that there isn't enough data to determine successful suicide rates.
>>
File: genderscales.jpg (304KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
genderscales.jpg
304KB, 1500x1600px
For all the cis people in this thread. Try and have some empathy.

This is a no win situation for a transwoman.

You tell them and you have to out yourself as some that you aren't even any more. (You are no longer a man)

If you don't out yourself then the world (and you yourself) perceive yourself as being deceitful.

The problem is it is a logical loop. The loop is only valid if you in fact don't consider transwomen, women.

If you consider transwomen to be women. Then there is no difference if they tell you or not.

If you don't consider transwomen to be women then it doesn't matter either way. (your also a trans phobic dick and should likely get that sorted out before you sleep with anyone anyway.)

If you are a transphobic person then maybe the onus is on you to announce to your partner that you are transphobic and don't want anything to do with transpeople.

This way no one will even bother to try and "deceive" you. You won't have to beat anyone up. And the only women you encounter will be AFAB. If you announce that you want nothing to do with a transwoman/transwomen in general and a transperson still tries to date you and lies about being trans. Then sure you can get upset and if they are dumb enough to do that go to town how you like. But remember you would still ultimately be assaulting someone for lying to you.

I am not part of the legal system but I can say that in general, in no other case is somone lying to you just cause to hurt them physically.
>>
>>6709090
>in no other case is somone lying to you just cause to hurt them physically.

True Story.... For example:
>Man says in dating profile he has a 10 " cock
>Girl gets him home and realizes he doesn't have a 10 " cock.
>Goes to the kitchen gets him a beverage with tranquilizers in it.
>He wakes up in a room tied to a chair surrounded by her and her friends.
>They beat him up for lying about the size of his dick, and drive him to a random street and dump him out naked.

Totally normal and sane justified behavior right? I mean the guy lied about something that was related to his sex! 4chan told me if somone lies about a sex related thing I am allowed to beat them up right? I wouldn't want to lose face to my girlfriends because I was lied to and slept with a substandard cock!

Glad we got all that sorted out senpai.
>>
>>6708160
Very disrespectful and a good way to get yourself attacked when it does come out.
>>
>>6709090
>If you are a transphobic person then maybe the onus is on you to announce to your partner that you are transphobic and don't want anything to do with transpeople.

It's not. You cannot ask a cis girl if she is trans, without her getting offended.
>>
>>6709147
So what. People are getting offended one way or another. Why not offend the group that is statistically less disadvantaged?

Also being trans is offensive.... That says a lot...
>>
>>6709147
a lot of things will offend cis and trans girls alike. at least this way you aren't resulting to VIOLENCE.

get off your double standard
>>
>>6709147
You don't even have to tell her she is trans.

You just need to state that you are not ok with transpeople and move on. If they don't want to date you because your openly transphobic that is your problem.
>>
>>6708160
ignorance is bliss. I don't look very good. I don't have social skills. If a real good looking trans would fuck with me. I would prefer to be ignorant. I could tell my Parents and Frieds "this is my girlfriend". Without lying. So i would be proud about her.

If she lied about her HIV status. This could end in a real hateful argument. This is not OK. Once you have HIV you can't get rid of it.

To lie about HIV is way worse than rape. Rape you can sometimes forget. You can't forget HIV
>>
>>6709163
>Also being trans is offensive.... That says a lot...

No, but asking it to a girl is like saying: "you look masculine, like you could have been a dude"

>>6709182
>You just need to state that you are not ok with transpeople and move on. If they don't want to date you because your openly transphobic that is your problem.

You know most guys are not OK with it, otherwise there wouldn't be a discussion whether to hide or not. That doesn't make them transphobic, since there is a difference between preferences and phobias. I don't have nothing against transpeople, just don't want to date them. As I wouldn't date an extremely overweight person either. The fact I wouldn't date doesn't mean that I don't have respect for them.
>>
>>6709186
Fully agree with the HIV thing, but people need to stop making that comparison.

Saying someones gender identity and just existing is as bad as having aids is a pretty drastic thing. Not even a apt comparison.

I hope you find a qt girl some day. work on the attitude though haha.
>>
>>6709420
Again.

If you consider transwomen women then your not being with them specifically because they are trans. Which does make you transphobic.

It is fine to have a preference in your partner's genitals. However most people here are talking about post op transwomen. In which case if you had sex and found out after she was trans and threw a shit fit, your trasnphobic.

She had the genitals you wanted, she was the gender you wanted. The only way this isn't what you want is if your transphobic and don't consider transwomen to be women.

Simple logic folks.
>>
>>6709182
>You don't even have to tell her she is trans.
>You just need to state that you are not ok with transpeople and move on. If they don't want to date you because your openly transphobic that is your problem.

Basically this. If you are so worried about sleeping with a trans girl than you should be the one to voice this concern. You're the one with the problem, not her. Its like sleeping with a girl you later find out is jewish and you're a /pol/tard. Its your fault for not mentioning your bigotry.
>>
>>6708766
which ones were closest to a "normal" vagina?
>>
>>6709460

I don't consider transwomen the same as women. There is more to a woman than her genitals. Like I said, I'm not transphobic, I respect transpeople, just wouldn't date them.

>>6709464
>Its like sleeping with a girl you later find out is jewish and you're a /pol/tard.

mfw. I am a /pol/tart and love fucking jewish girls, they are insatiable.
>>
>>6708160
if i was trans i would tell no one considering how high the fucking murder rate is
or i would date people using the internet where i could list that i am trans to avoid this scenario
>>
>>6709493
>I don't consider transwomen the same as women.
>I'm not transphobic, I respect transpeople,
These statements are incompatible.
>>
They deserve to get the ever living shit beaten out of them, if that happened to me I dont think I would be able to control myself and dont think thats my fault either.
>>
>>6709531

That's the difference between gays and trans. Gays just want to be left alone and treated with respect. They don't give a shit if you think they are degenerate or not.
With trans, leaving them on their own is not enough, you have to buy into their whole fantasy. Or else get labeled as transphobe.
>>
>>6709577
You're a fucking idiot.... That is because gays date gays. Transpeople dat cis people and trans people of all sexuality.

This whole thing points out why the T needs to be dropped from LGBT. We are an identity while they are a sexuality.
>>
File: A-ok.gif (187KB, 275x195px) Image search: [Google]
A-ok.gif
187KB, 275x195px
>>6709561
>I would go into a blind rage and kill/beat someone who I had sex with
>My emotional issues are not my fault
>>
>>6708160
if its just a date there is no issue.
plus i would recommend that passing stealth transgirls withhold disclosing to a guy before scoping them out. No need to out yourself if he seems like an absolute douche.

but always disclose before anything sexual happens.
>>
>>6709493
then don't date trans women?
if they're so different from cis women, why the hell would one need to tell you that they're trans?
>>
Once anything more sexual than a kiss on the cheek happens, informing them that you're transgender is the polite thing to do.
>>
>>6708160
As someone from a small town where everyone knows everyone, I would never out myself for any reason. Once one person knows, everyone knows. If someone is gonna have sex with me, but wouldn't just because 8 years ago I was male, then that's their own issue.
>>
>>6708160
I don't want sex so it's all good, but if they're a pissy special snowflake kind of trans then I'll probably end up hating them regardless.
>>
>>6708232
>>6708238
>>6708405
Two wrongs don't make a right. If you start to have sex and realize the girl has a penis, you can push her away if you're not okay with that, but any violence beyond that really isn't called for.

>>6709561
See above. Also, if you're that lacking in self-control, you should seriously get help.

>>6708268
How is that any different from saying "girls who dress provocatively shouldn't be surprised if a guy rapes them?"

>>6708305
>its just as bad as not disclosing ur hiv status, deceitful.
Not really, if you have sex without saying you're HIV positive, there are very real, lasting consequences. If you fuck a tranny without knowing, the ONLY consequence is maybe a sense of shame, which is entirely internal/emotional.

>>6708573
>Someone neglects to tell their boyfriend a personal detail that doesn't even really affect them
>They deserve to die for this

>>6708631
The suicide ATTEMPT rate is 40%, i.e. less than half. The actual suicide rate is even lower. So that hardly counts as "most".

>>6708827
>that the primary treatment for a condition used by the medical community is effective in treating that condition is an extraordinary claim that requires independent proof
Let me guess, if someone claims that you can't breath in space you'd demand evidence for that as well?

>>6709147
If you can't be open about your fears that you might accidentally have sex with a tranny, you shouldn't expect trannies to be open about their history.
>>
>>6710467
>Two wrongs don't make a right. If you start to have sex and realize the girl has a penis, you can push her away if you're not okay with that, but any violence beyond that really isn't called for.

>>6710467
>How is that any different from saying "girls who dress provocatively shouldn't be surprised if a guy rapes them?"
The truth is that as soon the other finds out he has been tricked into fucking a tranny, there is a high chance that he might lose it. This is not a discussion of what should happen, this is a warning of what will most likely happen.
>>
>>6708160
Transwomen are still women. They don't need warning signs on their foreheads.
>>
>>6708160

If you mean have sex without telling their partner beforehand, I think they shouldn't be surprised if they get attacked.

If you mean girls who go on the first or second date without telling the guy, I think that's perfectly alright and them being attacked is absolutely unjustified.
>>
>>6710745
>it's justified to attack and maybe kill someone because you wanted to get your dick wet so bad that you accidently fucked a tranny

Jesus christ, that's the most pathetic thing ever.
>>
>>6710044
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE TRANS TO NOT DATE THEM.
>>
>>6710823

But don't expect self-restrain from violent behavior, from somebody who gets so desperate that he accidentally fucks a trans.
>>
>>6710467
>Two wrongs don't make a right. If you start to have sex and realize the girl has a penis, you can push her away if you're not okay with that, but any violence beyond that really isn't called for.
I never said it was right, its just the nature of emotional creatures. this is the game you are playing, dont like the rules quit. But i wont hear such horseshit as "two wrongs dont make a right" adding a second wrong is how every wronged person has made it right since the begining of humanity
>>
>>6710864
Yeah, let's just not expect people to act like civil human beings. Let's forget that 99% of people aren't complete psychopaths that will murder someone who bruised their fragile sexual ego. There is no justification to murder aside from self defense. Especially not sleeping with someone that didn't tell you their entire fucking life story.
>>
>>6711026
>adding a second wrong is how every wronged person has made it right since the begining of humanity

Wow, what a completely fucking childish understanding of the justice system. You talk about "rules" as if society is just naturally a bunch of savages that would kill someone for any slight done to them, and that's just how the world works.
Yes, we can and should expect people to act rationally. Just because you feel like YOU would kill a transperson that fucked you without outing themselves doesn't mean everyone would, you fucking psycho.
>>
If you think you should or that is it likely that other people will physically harm somone who hurt their feelings you should know you don't deserve a place in civilized society. (And barely deserve to live yourself for that matter!)

Grow up. Suck a dick or something and get over your sugar glass masculinity. I hope anyone who assaults a transwoman is just raped to death in jail or some shit. Maybe then they will finally understand what it means to be the subject to senseless violence.
>>
>>6711074
>Just because you feel like YOU would kill a transperson that fucked you without outing themselves doesn't mean everyone would, you fucking psycho.
as ive said before im bisexual and wouldnt chimp out. im just saying people would and do.
So again GFY with you highly idealized version of reality, shove it right up your ass
>>
>>6711318
How about people try to adapt to actual reality and realize that trans people actually exist and are human beings like themselves that deserve not to be killed for omitting a very private part of their life? Shouldn't we try to evolve as a society instead of just saying 'oh well that's the way it is so better watch out'. We're aware that people chimp out over this triviality, what most of us are asking is that people adapt to the fact that we aren't deserving of violence by just being what we are.
>>
>>6708244
>explain to me how you have sex with someone without figuring out they are trans
Post op.
>>
I'm a gay guy. I wouldn't want to fuck an FtM. I'd find the scars really offputting.
>>
>>6708160
>What do you think about trans girls who don't tell their dates that they are transgender before hand?
>who don't tell their dates
>dates

Why would I tell a date beforehand about something that will only be relevant if we have sex? Do you tell all your dates upfront what type of birth control/STI prevention method you use? Your favourite sex position? Of course not.
>>
>>6710830
But if you didn't know then what's the harm in them not telling you?
>>
>>6711405
>triviality,
its not a trivial part of your life, and not a trivial part of your sex life, its not a trivial detail to omit. Sure your a woman, but then again its not like women arent subject to violence for a whole number of things they dont deserve
what trans people deserve and what they get is totally different. Like no trans deserves what happens to them in 90% of countries around the world.
>doesnt mean you can just reject human nature and emotions.
>>
that they don't know how dangerous that is.
>>
>>6711405
How about I stab you in the neck you cock slime eating fairy?

You think people in prison like me give a fuck about your feelings? My sister died from diabetes because faggots like you clogging the medical system with your psychosis.

(no I'm not being serious but we as a society doesn't exist the way you think)
>>
That's how you get murdered.
>>
>>6711033
You can't trust everyone. Especially if you're having casual sex or one night stands with with men you've just met and alcohol is involved. Not all people are civil and it men are prone to violence. The same can be said for cis women who go home with strange men. Not everyone else is as civil and forgiving as you
>>
>>6708244
>Now explain to me how you have sex with someone without figuring out they are trans
What is a blowjob
>>
>>6708277
>always the responsibility of the partner to ask.
Yeah, sure. If you ask your girlfriend dead serios if she's a tranny she will just start packing her stuff in that second. No wonder that doesn't happen. It's a question that has a good 99.995% chance of getting rid of your parner or getting into a nasty fight for calling her a tranny
>>
>>6712262
Of course.So just be vocally transphobic, aka loud about your opinions. Hell, bring up this very topic up as date conversation.

Watch all the decent women leave. Then no one will bang you but trashy cis republicans.
>>
>>6712286
I'm going to start asking men "Are transwomen, women?" when I meet them, just to watch them squirm uncomfortably and weed out the trash. Thanks for this, Anon.
>>
>>6712286
Oh wow, you called me republican. Nobody from anywhere else on the political spectrum could think that. And why am I being transphobic here?
Shit, half of you post was justinplications and buzzwords.
>>
>>6712304
The funny thing is, I DO think trans people get to say they are their desired gender, even though i'm the poster you would want to weed out as trash. I just said what I experienced on what the general public will think.
If something is my experience, it doesn't mean it's my opinion too. Though thanks for all the kind words.
>>
>>6712311
The anon was giving you a solution to your "women don't want to be asked if they're a tranny" problem. The solution isn't to expect transwomen to jeopardize their social lives and safety by outing themselves to every guy that wants into their pants.

You should be the one to be open about your issues dating transwomen. If you have any doubts about the woman you're dating's womanhood, then tell them that you don't want to have sex with a tranny. If she leaves, then you probably wouldn't have done well together anyway. Simple.
>>
>>6712286
>>6712304
i dont really see what your problem is with anon, like nothing they are saying is even offensive because theyre just saying what the general public thinks, not what they themselves think

maybe chill a bit, damn
>>
>>6712369
>like nothing they are saying is even offensive because theyre just saying what the general public thinks
If that's the case then (hypothetical person that totally isn't anon) shouldn't mind voicing those opinions loudly and proudly to deter trans women from associating with him. I mean if that's what the general public thinks and all.

Unless he's mining for some kind of moral justification for trans women to wear pink triangles on their clothing or something to protect his delicate baby sexuality from ever being confused through casual interaction with an attractive trans woman.
>>
>>6712369
You chill motherfucker. We're the ones getting interrogated with the same shit on the daily.
>>
File: 1432610047457.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432610047457.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>6712369
I think you're missing something here. Neither of those anons are assuming anything about the poster. Hell, one of them is just making a joke about how they will handle dates from now on. The other is just saying how transphobes in general, not specifically that poster, should act.

No one here is offended, man.
>>
>>6712394
you seem to be reaching a bit
>>6712398
>tfw you assume im cis
>>6712400
sure pal
>>
>>6712420
>did you assume my gender???
>tips fedora
>>
>>6712420
>you seem to be reaching a bit
You seem to be providing fuckall to the dialogue so why should anyone care what your useless ass has to say?
>>
>>6712434
-shrug- i mean it is 4chan
>>6712431
w0t
>>
>>6712304
Oh hey, look at this idea! If bringing up trans people and spying the reactions could be used to determine if a partner is good, you could just, here comes the kicker, tell them. Why is beating around the bush until they know any better than showing your cards straight up?
>>
>>6712447
Well, first of all, I'm not trans. I just don't want to date a shithead.

Aside from that, transwomen shouldn't have to risk their entire social lives and their safety just because you want to have sex with them. That can't be that hard to understand. Just look at all of the posts in this thread. There is a reason, aside from dysphoria, that transpeople try to go stealth.
>>
>>6712440
Maybe learn to speak only when you have something to actually say.
>>
>>6712486
nah im good
>>
>>6708981
I would if I was a functioning member of society and cute... but I'm working on both those things.
>>
Like if you see transpeople as legitimate then not being with them because they are trans is meaningless.

Like for example. If you are with somone and you love their personality, and find them sexually attractive, (Even to the point you want to have sex with them) and do but afterwards are repulsed or upset and leave them because years ago they presented as a different gender that is being transphobic.
Think of it like eating really delicious food at a restaurant. You love it and have gone back for more multiple times.

Someone tells you that it was made with eggs and you freak out and throw your meal away and tell your friends that is a shit restaurant that uses eggs, and now want nothing to do with your favourite food.

that is just a prejudice. Same situation here.

What you had was delicious food that you liked. However because of a label you don't like it any more now.
>>
>>6713649
>this much rationalization for not disclosing important information
Just don't be disingenuous, be straight up with people you are interested in sexually - and stop victimizing yourself ffs.
>>
>>6708539
They use urethral mucosa and there's already analog glands .
>>
>>6713649
A more apt analogy would be if you went to a steak restaurant, ordered a steak, went to take a bite then realized the meat was all made of tofu.
>>
>>6713649
>Think of it like eating really delicious food at a restaurant. You love it and have gone back for more multiple times.
>Someone tells you that it was made with eggs and you freak out and throw your meal away and tell your friends that is a shit restaurant that uses eggs, and now want nothing to do with your favourite food.

Replace eggs with dog meat you get a better idea.
>>
>>6713714

Eggs still works if you change the reason why you no longer like the restaurant to being dietary restrictions. You might be an Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian, in that you do not wish to eat eggs or milk in addition to not eating meat. You could be a strict Jainist, who cannot eat meat or meat accessories. You might be one of those REALLY strict Buddhists who won't even eat farmed food, because farming damages the earth and causes insects/worms to be harmed (in this case, WHY are you in a restaurant to begin with?)

The fact that the restaurant concealed the fact that they use eggs is kind of a gamechanger. That said, anyone who has dietary restrictions generally asks upfront if (dish) contains (forbidden food item) before they even order and the restaurant can get in a LOT of trouble if they lie about ingredients of a dish.

I've missed the point, haven't I?
>>
If I'm getting hit on by someone, I tend to just roll with it. Only if the person tries to get personal/intimate (kissing, groping/teasing) will I tell them that I'm a tranny, which to me seems fair enough.
>>
>>6713786

I used the example of dog meat, since many people would be repulsed by the idea of eating or having eaten it.

It is like ordering burgers in a restaurant, you see cows on the menu, so you assume it is cow meat. After you've eaten you find out it was dog meat what they have been serving. According to you reasoning, since it tasted good, you liked it and couldn't tell the difference: you should have no problem with it.
>>
>>6713811
this seems more than reasonable
>>
>>6713951
Or horse meat, except that's a bad example because it's delicious and people like it.
>>
>>6713978
>implying no one likes transwomen
We are a fetish for a reason
>>
>>6713989
Seriously.... These guys are just fucking clueless.
>>
>>6713989
I'm extrapolating from my own self-hatred.
>>
File: hungover.jpg (71KB, 407x500px) Image search: [Google]
hungover.jpg
71KB, 407x500px
I was watching The Hangover...

And that guy slept with a trans girl. or a katheoy, whatever.

Anyways, he didn't seem traumatized or fucked up or PTSD or anything. he just seemed kinda sheepish.

so this isn't a big deal to most guys, right?
>>
>>6714053
>a recent movie attend to normalize sex with trannies
so it follows that
>whoever funded the film wants viewers to think it's not a big deal
But we can't infer anything about guys as a whole, or even the funders' personal views on trannies.
>>
File: 1468096871009.jpg (46KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1468096871009.jpg
46KB, 400x398px
>>6714092
They also want you to think tigers in the toilet is no big deal....
Also cocain ODs
Also kidnapping munks
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.