[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did gay/bi people have had sex in ancient times /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

how did gay/bi people have had sex in ancient times /lgbt/?

since its not just simply as lubing up and you are ready to go, it takes some preparation time , enema, relaxing your muscles and making sure you haven't ate anything so you wont "leave any accidents" on the bed ,etc.

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
File: allahu fartbar.gif (497KB, 231x139px) Image search: [Google]
allahu fartbar.gif
497KB, 231x139px
>>6705182
please, it cant be. tell me it aint so anon...
>>
File: 1452759303466.png (19KB, 195x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452759303466.png
19KB, 195x150px
>>6705165
I have had almost completely spontaneous anal sex, as a top, without needing for the bottom to be prepared in any way except for a little fingering in the shower. I also went ass to mouth and you can bet I wouldn't have done that if there were shit on my dick, I'm not completely evil...

Basically, what I'm saying is even back then anal sex was much less difficult than it might seem.
>>
>>6705165
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex#Male_homosexuality
>>
>>6705212
thanks anon, i will read this book right now.
>>
File: 1470670716340.jpg (197KB, 873x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470670716340.jpg
197KB, 873x1500px
>>6705199
i feel doing it spontaneously is just too risky, and i rather prep up and be prepared than just rush in. how do you do it anon kun?
>>
>>6705212
(1) pederasty in ancient Greece,[citation needed] because anal sex was considered demeaning to the receiving partner.[6] The Ancient Greek term for this practice was διαμηρίζειν diamērizein ("to do [something] between the thighs").[7]

(2)Intercrural sex appears to have been common during the medieval era; for example, a contemporary document titled the "Altercatio Ganimedis et Helene" (The Debate of Helen and Ganymede) depicts Greco-Roman mythical figure Ganymede describing the "slippery thighs of a boy" as superior to the "stink and gaping looseness of the female cave."[17][18]

ancient keks
>>
I've heard that the popularity of olive oil in Ancient Greece and the Mediterranean as a whole was largely related to its use as a sexual lubricant by couples.
>>
>>6705212
Except that that period of history has been rewritten by liars a million times. There's nothing to suggest gay sex worked differently in Greek and Roman societies in ancient times than it has worked in every other society, and indeed in Greek and Roman society, during every other point in history.

Intercrural sex is probably just another worthless dank Catholic meme. While heterosexual Catholics were being worthless and saying Greeks deserved their enslavement and destruction for being homosexuals, Greek philosophers were being worthless and saying "No, see, our gay men don't lay with men as they do with women! We use this completely different kind of sex, called intercrural sex, so your god doesn't have to hate us, desu ne!"
>>
>>6705366
The conclusions drawn are that the Greeks regarded homosexuality in general to be natural, normal, and salutary, and their actual practices were circumscribed by cultural norms. In the case of the ancient Greeks – specifically the Athenians – the book claims that the sexual roles of the lovers were sharply polarized

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Homosexuality_(book)
>>
>>6705294
this pic is awesome, could be unintended but the left nipple piercing means she's a top :P
>>
>>6705419
thats how INcase roles. also i dent know that anon thanks for telling me
>>
>>6705294
Using your fingers on the bottom in the shower, you can achieve three things all at once: first and most importantly you can get the bottom really turned on and ready for it. Secondly you can clean the bottom out, and there is hot water and soap for your hand right there, the bottom will probably embarrassed by the dirt so make sure to lay on the love at this time, kisses and whatever. THIRD, you are also getting the bottom loosened up and relaxed enough to take dick and enjoy it.
>>
Blood is the best lubricant 2bh
>>
>>6705497
but soap is very eriteble in your insides. plus the whole air suction from the penis could bring some nasty things from within. but i see your point if its for spontaneous sex
>>
>>6705199
Same. I've read all kinds of horror stories about buttsex, but I've never had any trouble without extensive preparation. And I've fucked my fair share of ass in my day.

Maybe I'm lucky.
>>
They had better diets back then, no processed food, so even if they ate pretty shitty it still probably had more fiber in it than what your average person eats today.
>>
>>6705527
Just need the soap for your hand, to clean your fingers periodically as you clean the bottom, definitely rinse soap off before continuing with fingering. I can imagine what you describe about the potential for dirt being drawn out by air suction during sex, but I haven't seen it happen.

>>6705672
The main trouble I have is being unable to get my dick inside of ass without significant time spent fingering the bottom (again, preferably in the shower for hygiene's sake), but I'm not sure if this is just because bottoms have difficulty relaxing for me on their own or if I'm hung. I've never measured or really bothered to compare with another man.
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>6705339
>for example, a contemporary document titled the "Altercatio Ganimedis et Helene" (The Debate of Helen and Ganymede) depicts Greco-Roman mythical figure Ganymede describing the "slippery thighs of a boy" as superior to the "stink and gaping looseness of the female cave."[17][18]
>describing the "slippery thighs of a boy" as superior to the "stink and gaping looseness of the female cave."
>the stink
>and gaping looseness

>mfw FtM
>>
>>6705762
It's okay, everyone's genitals are kind of gross.
>>
>>6705776
Speak for yourself you slob.
>>
>>6705165
>lubing up
olive oil
>it takes some preparation time
gymnasium hours
>enema
goat's stomach filled with wine
>relaxing your muscles
anyone can do that
>making sure you haven't ate anything
periodic famines
>"leave any accidents" on the bed
sex on the floor
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.