[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will not buy this book but i'm interested, how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 51qlAMCBpjL.jpg (34KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
51qlAMCBpjL.jpg
34KB, 324x500px
I will not buy this book
but i'm interested, how do you top like a stud ?
>>
>>6704017

>by being a stud
>>
just be yourself ::^^^^)
>>
File: aBreE52_700b.jpg (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
aBreE52_700b.jpg
97KB, 640x1136px
>>6704017

>Woody Miller
> :^)
>>
if you ard interested i trained myself to last more than 1 hour when masturbating ( at a good speed) when i was 18.i am uncut.
i am fairly confident that i could do that for sex too, altough my current life's stress levels would force me to retrain for it.
>>
>>6704273
1 hour? HOW ?!
>>
>>6704286
once you learn to last more than 20 minutes you can last as much as you want. i stopped at one hour because i am unfortunately quite sensible and my skin got irritated. it also become quite boring, especially if you have no partner but your hand.
google will lead you to various tutorials and they are mostly true, but i will sum up what i tried and what i think worked for me.
>>
>>6704273
>Comparing masturbation with sex
>Being this much of a virgin
>>
>>6704301
You sound like one of this book but yeah i'm looking forward your tutorials
>>
>>6704318
not the same but you train yourself in similar ways. if you can last a lot masturbating you can translate it to lasting a lot in sex with minor effort. if is equal or less depends on the person.

>>6704301
1- practice. a lot. usually with masturbation but if you have a partner all the better.
2- Orgasm is a head-first process.The biggest obstacles are First stress, worry and insecurity, second excessive excitement and lack of self control. you need to remove/survive stress and anxiety. Work on self confidence.
3- Know your penis. it's important for you to recognize the various phases of erection, excitement and orgasm. if you can't recognize your point of no-return then you can't stop yourself from crossing it.You can Read something around the web, but mostly try to "listen" to your manly zones when you masturbate/have sex, trying to recognize " the final charging" that happens around 10 seconds before orgasm. you need to stop that.
4- Change your mindset. when a kid learn to masturbate he just aims at ejaculation and tries to reach it as fast as possible, training himself for years to run for the quick gratification. You need to think different; remove your orgasm from your desires during the act, try to enjoy the the journey, focus on your role of " servicing your bottom", take more pride in your performance than joy in your finaly blow.You can even enjoy sex without ejaculation.
5- learn to control your perineum muscle. it's the one that can make you stop pissing midpiss, you can feel it flexing inbetween your asshole and ballsack. I still don't understand if you are supposed to keep it contracted or not: experiment, but the important part is being aware of it during the act and deciding what to do with it, without letting the muscle run wild.For me it works if i keep it relaxed when erection is raging and i start to pulse it after several minutes of low excitement. note: you can't control the involuntary spasms when you are near orgasm.
>>
>>6704322
-6 you'll end up working in cycles: your excitement, your pressure, (and oftenerection), rises near the point of no return, you'll need to slow it down and bring it back down, then you'll hve several minutes of "low pressure", possibly with weaker erection. i am able to go at a really good speed during that.I Feel the rythm and embrace it like a trance, not getting much pleasure but also very little progress towards orgasm too, which is good.there is a risk of losing erection,if so just try to get excited and contract the perineum muscle.you'll slowly rise up to near-orgasm.
7- be aware of and relax all your muscles ( legs, belly, anus too) to relieve stress. Again you can keep them flexed if you want but it's important that you are aware of it.
-8 the real tricks you'll need to use all help you delay orgasm , slow it down the pressure, either continuously or just to be used when near orgasm.i've read several guides and they all sell you different tricks, often based on ancient chinese bullshit, but they mostly follow similar themes:
-focus your mind on a different body part that isn't your penis. the best choice is to entertain your brain by following your breath cycle and imagining " energy flows" slowly going through your mouth, into your belly and then circling out of your body, perhaps carrying away the ugly negative sexual ki, or whatever. Really similar to oriental meditation tips, i think its real power is that you are not focusing on your penis, therefore reducing sensory excitement.to be used either continuously or as emergency.
-actually breath with your diaphragm, slowly and in an ordered way, just like any meditation guide suggests
- push your butt muscles like if you were trying to poop.( but don't actually poo, that's nasty!). that works better as "emergency".
-put 1-2 fingers inbetween your ballsack and asshole and apply pressure, it might hurt a little. that's another emergency measure.
>>
>>6704527
-contract another big muscle, like your legs, to decrease the increasing of your erection. this supposedly work because there will be less blood in your body for your penis to engorge.i used this like once and i am not sure it works, but i've read it in multiple places.
-think of your grandma or a boring math problem when you are becoming too excited/close to orgasm. No one ever said that being a good top would have made sex more exciting for you.
-Obvious tips are obvious: slow down,stop take one deep breath; use this time to kiss your lover or change position. You don't want to do this too much, in a certain perspective that's what you want to learn to avoid, but in small doses it helps.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.