[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>outed because of an item on my Steam wishlist I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Charred Skeleton.jpg (301KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Charred Skeleton.jpg
301KB, 600x800px
>outed because of an item on my Steam wishlist

I didn't even know it was on there

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
What item?
>>
what item anon?
>>
File: 1419303563344.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1419303563344.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>6703588
Hahahahahahahahahaa!

HAAAHAHAHAH!

Well, look at it this way OP, you didn't plan this but now youre out and it is better to be out!
>>
File: Pretty tbh.jpg (135KB, 678x960px)
Pretty tbh.jpg
135KB, 678x960px
>>6703602
>>6703601

Highschool Romance

http://store.steampowered.com/app/398100/

I know I know, call me an AGP hon if you want. A friend messaged me asking if I wanted to be girl, I said no and he said I have all the signs, I asked what and he basically listed of everything remotely feminine about me, including a screenshot of recommended female clothing on Amazon and /lgbt/ in one of my tabs. He then finished it off by saying he'd just noticed that I had "a gay anime crossdressing game" on my wishlist and that there's too many signs for it to be a coincidence. I tried denying it but my best excuse was that I was just curious. He finished the conversation by saying that I'd be an ugly tranny but he didn't care.

In retrospect it's not that bad but fuck. I thought I was better than this.
>>
>>6703615
>it is better to be out

There's nothing better than living the life of a discrete homo; you can get all of the dick/ass you want with none of the social ostracism. It's the best of both worlds. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>6703588
I-is he oke
>>
>>6703661
>call me an AGP hon if you want

Accelerated Graphics Port!!!
>>
>>6703821
I don't foresee having any real practical use for an AGP slut beyond niche cases. ISA is here to stay, tbhq famitsu.
>>
>>6703661
sounds like a neat game
now I want to play it but don't want to end up getting outed from it like you
>>
>>6703918
I can't believe a software as big as Steam doesn't have more privacy options. I would've bought so many more games if I wasn't afraid of being judged.
>>
>>6703661
>stalked your life and invaded your privacy just for the opportunity to make you feel like shit for a few minutes
Some friend.

Associate with better people.
>>
>>6703661
he wants to dick you
>>
>>6703661
>>6703588
This is why I only have my mom on my steam list.
She's too tech illiterate to even send me a message but she's pro at playing bejeweled 3.
>>
I thought the game was going to be bad rats.
>>
>>6703661
>this "game"
Why do the trans and agp people have the shittest taste
>>
>>6703699
>discrete
That's a nice way of putting it.

I was in the closet before, I know exactly what I'm talking about and being out is way better.
>>
>>6704035
It sounds like OP's friend is actually both attentive and supportive, not to mention being exceptionally honest and forthcoming. Nothing OP said indicated any stalking or invasion of privacy, only noticing the signs, discussing it and offering his support.
>>
>>6705746
>he has no idea how much his friends and family are laughing a him behind his back
>>
>>6703661
how did he get screenshots of your browser?
>>
>>6705999
please respond OP
>>
>>6705708
desu it's a comfy softcore CD story
not bad at all for what it is
>>
>>6703661

sauce on comic
>>
>>6704035
moron
it would have been amazing if a friend of mine accused me of being a tranny. at least then i might have learned that this shit was a thing and had to face it while i still had a chance
>>
File: shit reaction.png (49KB, 193x170px) Image search: [Google]
shit reaction.png
49KB, 193x170px
>>6703661
that game looks like a shitload of fun!
right up my alley.
you couldn't just play it off as rp weeb shit?
I suppose not.
But I was into that shit before I even realized I was bi/AGP. I just thought it was interesting.
I mean, people crossdress in Shakespeare all the time and it's not gay, right?
>right?
>>
>>6707669
Nah senpai it's pretty gay when Shakespeare does it
Shakespeare is hella gay
>>
>>6707907
>take Shakespear course as undergrad
>prof picks Twelfth Night specifically so we can look at how gay it is
>we even watch a film adaptation
>girl dressed as boy likes grown man
>they flirt a little
>he calls him/her the prettiest dude he's ever seen
yeah that's hella gay
>>
>>6707955
it was Viola (in costume as a boy) and Sebastian (the name of the gayest saint there ever was)
>>
>>6705765
>>6707465
lol sure thing. Enjoy getting shit on your whole lives because you think edgehogs who painstakingly analyze/screenshot your online behavior solely to embarrass you, belittle you and call you ugly are "helping" or somehow "supportive."

>I don't care but here's some blackmail and you're ugly
>SO LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE DESU NE <3<3<3
>>
>>6705999
>>6706021

I was sharing my screens while in a Skype call with him
>>
>>6708143
thanks
>>
>>6708138
this.
>>
>>6704004

??? Set profile to private hello
>>
>>6708449
People can still see what game you're playing at the moment though through their friendlist.

Actually, nevermind, you can just set yourself to appear offline.

Thanks anon

>>6703918 relevant
>>
>>6703661
that looks like middle schoolers quick fap material
>>
>>6708630

I'm not even interested in fapping to it desu. I just want it because the story looks genuinely endearing.
>>
>>6708463
but then you can't even talk to people on there
they only give you all or nothing which is shitty
>>
>>6710530
It really is. They would sell more games if I could keep my dignity in front of my friends list.

Also please let me delete all the dumbshit "also played as" names from when I was a stoned teen.
>>
>>6711145
dude...think a little. it doesn't save your entire history
>change your name 10 times to placeholder shit
>change it back to the name you want
>>
>>6703661
>including a screenshot of recommended female clothing on Amazon and /lgbt/ in one of my tabs.
Don't know if you can blame the Steam wishlist for that babe.

>He finished the conversation by saying that I'd be an ugly tranny but he didn't care.
Cute, only just out and already got a boyfriend. Even if he does call you ugly.
>>
>>6707465
>while i still had a chance
Ouch
>>
>>6703661
wew
I should check if anyone on my list is like this
>>
>>6703661
What an ugly artstyle for that much money, jesus.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.