[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey trans people: can we kick the nonbinary/genderqueer/agender/demig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: flag.png (3KB, 802x602px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
3KB, 802x602px
Hey trans people: can we kick the nonbinary/genderqueer/agender/demigenders out of our community already?

None of their arguments for why they should be included with us make any sense and all they do is very vocally try to invalidate a lot of our own arguments for why we are the way we are and they make us look bad to the rest of the world.

The vast majority of them are also just cis girls who want attention who then become TERFs and start attacking us when they get bored with the trend.
>>
Honestly I think the bigger question is can LGB kick out T.
>>
>>6702549
More like why LGBT is even a thing if every letter hates each other.
>>
>>6702549
>>>>First!!!!
>>
>>6702549
>OP says nothing about LGB community, specifically addresses the trans community
>"m-me too, w-why won't you guys leave us alone, p-pls give me attention btw"

Fuck off faggot, it's not my fault your daddy didn't hug you enough.
>>
File: 1467915237778.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467915237778.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>6702554
Homosexuals actually hate bisexuals?

I thought the biscum thing was j-just a joke...
>>
>>6702567

Nigger shut the fuck up, I'm a tranny too. Before that I was a gay twink. Regardless of what I am or what I was, no one likes trannies even trannies and for more good reasons than I can count.

I'm so fucking glad I can pass as a straight girl so I don't have to deal with trannies and their crazy ideologies or lesbians with their bullshit. Literally the only decent people in LGBT are mostly the gays, assuming they aren't the sterotypical shitty white male.
>>
>>6702581

I guess I should include Bi people in there but to be honest, the Bi meme is pretty true, they almost always end up in heterosexual relationships. Though the whining of bi erasure needs to die.
>>
File: 1463542863137.png (190KB, 360x341px) Image search: [Google]
1463542863137.png
190KB, 360x341px
>>6702581
Hey watch it Mr. Mugabe, racism is not welcome on 4chan.
>>
Just gonna get the thread back on topic here. I have a friend who describes themselves as "nonbinary", which basically amounts to them (AMAB) shaving everywhere and occasionally wearing a skirt or eyeliner. But they're really nice about it and when we're talking about trans issues they never talk over me or anything and acknowledge that I and other medically transitioning peope have it way harder.

It's probably indeed true that most people are just hopping on a bandwagon because it's trendy and cool to be androgynous and "beyond gender" and this will all peter out in a year or two, but I still have a lot of sympathy for the ones who are just finding themselves.
>>
>>6702581
>"I'm not like the other trans... I'm an edgy cool trans XD pls love me btw :("

fuck off
>>
>>6702606

i dont know whats worse, having to be asssociated with trannies and all that comes with them, like the shitty random genders, the fluid genders or the queer genders or wanting to be a part of them.
>>
>>6702612
This thread had nothing to do with gay people, fuck off and stop trying to win their approval and praise, they don't give a shit about you and it makes you look pathetic. If you want gay cock so bad just go back to being a gay man.
>>
>>6702633

You know what's funny, is that by allowing people to switch genders (which don't even exist, there are only gender roles) you open up a can of worms allowing for people to do whatever they want.

This is what happens. Don't be upset, it was only the natural progression of what was going to become of the transgender movement. I don't know how long you've been around the tranny community, but I've been around for almost 7 going on 8 years, it's only gotten much worse in the last 5 and it will continue to get worse.

So either deal with it or don't, but kicking them out is not an option.

And lel, i'm not trying to win anyones approval, I'm only stating what most people think since the whole different genders thing blew up out of control, just like how trannies call cis people cis and label themselves as trans women or men. Basically saying cis = real and everything else = not.

Pretty crazy right?
>>
>>6702655
>you open up a can of worms allowing for people to do whatever they want.

No. Trans people have a medical condition that just needs to be treated. Most "nonbinary" people are just cis girls who want attention and spread false information about what being trans means that directly conflicts with what being trans actually means ("you don't need dysphoria to be trans")

That being said I think a decent portion of them might just be regular binary trans people who aren't willing to fully commit, and that's sympathetic I guess but it doesn't make the whole thing any more legitimate.
>>
>>6702666

Except if you've been around long enough, you'd realize the crazy was slowly heading that way.

If you seriously have only been around trannies for less than 3-4 years you probably think tumblrites are the problem when in reality it's more than just that.

Anyways, I really don't care either way!
>>
>>6702673
I know that there are crazy people who either are or identify as binary trans. They can be dealt with separately though, we still need to kick these bandwagoners out of our community before they do too much damage.
>>
>>6702655
>people having bodily autonomy is bad
>people should only be allowed to do what my feelings approve
>>
>>6702722
I'm not sure if you're responding to that poster or to me, the OP, but I think these nonbinary people can do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies and dress however they want and all that.

It's just if they're not trans they need to stop claiming they're part of us and speaking for us and over us.
>>
>>6702733
>you open up a can of worms allowing for people to do whatever they want.
i wasn't responding to the OP.
>>
>>6702572
it's not at all, never understood it. So much repressed jealousy of their failed relationships with a Bi.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.