[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is taller than me, but I'm far more muscular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1469442550558.png (1MB, 1682x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469442550558.png
1MB, 1682x1080px
My boyfriend is taller than me, but I'm far more muscular and masculine.

He has feminine inflections in his voice and it is Totally obvious who is the top/man in the relationship. Nobody ever asks if we want split bills or if we need separate rooms. It kind of upsets me.

I don't want to be pegged as "the one who fucks the fag" and to be labeled as some kind of failed male.
>>
If people assume you are gay together at first and not brothers or friends, you are doing bfs wrong. Somehow even if there are two """masc""" dudes, something about their relationship makes you think lol gay.

Luckily now I'm so comfortable with my bf and I like seeing the reaction to he's my partner haha.
>>
>>6702245
okay then...other than altering his gay ass speech patterns and high voice, how do i convince people? I am a pretty str8 looking guy. I love to hike, fish, and whittle. He spends more time in the lab than I do. He likes movies and cooking more.

Basically, it is obvious that we are complimentary in roles and that he is my partner. There is no rule that says you have to have some sort of straight man friends camouflage.
>>
>>6702253
>There is no rule that says you have to have some sort of straight man friends camouflage.
You just answered your own question. Just let go, who cares what breeders think lol.
>>
>>6702237

>2016
>caring about what straight niggers think

Unless you live somewhere, where you can be killed for being gay you shouldn't give a flying fuck.

It's honestly kind of shameful IMO but whatever.
>>
File: impressive very nice.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
impressive very nice.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>6702237
So you care more about what people think of you than how much you like him, nice to know you don't deserve him.
>>
Why the fuck are you ashamed that people think you're gay?
You let other people in your head, that's your problem.
>>
>>6702237
>I don't want to be pegged as "the one who fucks the fag" and to be labeled as some kind of failed male.
So are you worried about being outed as gay or worried about being thought of as a straight guy who just fucks a dude? (._.)?
>>
File: frg.jpg (31KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
frg.jpg
31KB, 475x475px
>be twink
>dating twink
>my hair's just a little longer and im thinner
>he wants to go out for a meal with me
>later the waitress asks him what we're ordering
>barely acknowledges me
>we get some food, wine etc, its all good
>at the end they give him the bill
>they dont even look at me
>"let me pay my half it's okay"
>"no, i wanted to take you out I'm paying"
>"No it's expensive, just let me pay my part"
>"No, I'll be upset if you try."
>mfw sit there and feel pathetic while he pays for the whole bill
>mfw it was actually really emasculating and sucked for me

It's not nice the other way around either anon.
>>
>>6704116
>mfw it was actually really emasculating and sucked for me
I hope your sucked something else to thank your daddy for dinner. :^))))
>>
>>6704116
>twink
>complaining about emasculating
>>
>>6702237
>>6704116
Men like you are pathetic but hilarious.
>>
>>6704116
Nobody thinks too much of it. At bars I've seen lots of people pay for their friends bills and such.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.